Girls

User avatar
laurens
All-Star
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Belgium

Girls

Postby laurens » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:54 pm

You know when you're into this girl, but she's in love with another guy? yeah... NOT COOL.

User avatar
Ski
Anime Connoisseur
Posts: 4245
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:42 pm
Location: Minot, North Dakota
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby Ski » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm the one in high school, I'm the one who should be complaining about girls.
Image
Go Cubs!

User avatar
laurens
All-Star
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Girls

Postby laurens » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Ski wrote:I'm the one in high school, I'm the one who should be complaining about girls.


I'm also in high scool, I thought you knew :-s

User avatar
Ski
Anime Connoisseur
Posts: 4245
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:42 pm
Location: Minot, North Dakota
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby Ski » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Laurens wrote:
Ski wrote:I'm the one in high school, I'm the one who should be complaining about girls.


I'm also in high scool, I thought you knew :-s

This site isn't big enough for two high schoolers. I'm clearly the superior poster, so expect your banning soon.

:wink:
Image
Go Cubs!

User avatar
laurens
All-Star
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Girls

Postby laurens » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Ski wrote:
Laurens wrote:
Ski wrote:I'm the one in high school, I'm the one who should be complaining about girls.


I'm also in high scool, I thought you knew :-s

This site isn't big enough for two high schoolers. I'm clearly the superior poster, so expect your banning soon.

:wink:


Well, you've got Skyballer, you and me... But since we each have equal entertainment value, I don't think they'll mind all of us hanging out here. So I guess we'll have to find a way to live together :)

User avatar
The R-Train
Starter
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: Girls

Postby The R-Train » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Image

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 58429
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:44 am
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley

Re: Girls

Postby Derwood » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:17 pm

you guys need to ask Jazz how to get into 3-somes

User avatar
laurens
All-Star
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:26 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Girls

Postby laurens » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Derwood wrote:you guys need to ask Jazz how to get into 3-somes


Yeah, how does he do that? Is it the music thing? Because I'm trying not to exploit that :D

User avatar
B
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5462
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:16 am
Location: Bossier City, LA
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby B » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Laurens wrote:
Ski wrote:
Laurens wrote:
Ski wrote:I'm the one in high school, I'm the one who should be complaining about girls.


I'm also in high scool, I thought you knew :-s

This site isn't big enough for two high schoolers. I'm clearly the superior poster, so expect your banning soon.

:wink:


Well, you've got Skyballer, you and me... But since we each have equal entertainment value, I don't think they'll mind all of us hanging out here. So I guess we'll have to find a way to live together :)

You're entertaining and all, but I don't think you are quiet on the same level as Skyballer.
ImageImage

JimSorgi
All-Star
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Girls

Postby JimSorgi » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:37 pm

B wrote:
Laurens wrote:
Ski wrote:
Laurens wrote:
Ski wrote:I'm the one in high school, I'm the one who should be complaining about girls.


I'm also in high scool, I thought you knew :-s

This site isn't big enough for two high schoolers. I'm clearly the superior poster, so expect your banning soon.

:wink:


Well, you've got Skyballer, you and me... But since we each have equal entertainment value, I don't think they'll mind all of us hanging out here. So I guess we'll have to find a way to live together :)

You're entertaining and all, but I don't think you are quiet on the same level as Skyballer.

Yeah, but it's pretty much impossible to reach that level.

User avatar
tfarks
All-Star
Posts: 3493
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:26 am
Location: Boston

Re: Girls

Postby tfarks » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:49 pm

high school girls are easy, college girls even easier. enjoy.
A student of philosophy, eager to display his powers of argument, approached Diogenes, introduced himself and said, "If it pleases you, sir, let me prove to you that there is no such thing as motion." Whereupon Diogenes immediately got up and left.

CubinNY
Superstar
Posts: 19411
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Pike Road, Al

Re: Girls

Postby CubinNY » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:38 pm

tfarks wrote:high school girls are easy, college girls even easier. enjoy.

When you're in college.

biittner77
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 9291
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:10 pm
Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore

Re: Girls

Postby biittner77 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Laurens wrote:You know when you're into this girl, but she's in love with another guy? yeah... NOT COOL.


Look on the bright side, in another 60-70 years you won't even care.
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

User avatar
Skyballer
Copy, Paste, and Fail
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 pm
Location: Bennett, CO
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby Skyballer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:26 pm

I can't rant about girls for the moment, because I'm into this one girl right now, and she really seems to be in to me. Now I just got to pick my spot. :D 8-)
Image
-We are prepared to attack the enemy toast.
-I believe you mean "coast," Admiral.
-What? Coast? Well it will take a little more planning, but it makes no difference.

User avatar
tfarks
All-Star
Posts: 3493
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:26 am
Location: Boston

Re: Girls

Postby tfarks » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Skyballer wrote:I can't rant about girls for the moment, because I'm into this one girl right now, and she really seems to be in to me. Now I just got to pick my spot. :D 8-)


i'd start with fornication, followed slowly by casual conversation
A student of philosophy, eager to display his powers of argument, approached Diogenes, introduced himself and said, "If it pleases you, sir, let me prove to you that there is no such thing as motion." Whereupon Diogenes immediately got up and left.

User avatar
Skyballer
Copy, Paste, and Fail
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 pm
Location: Bennett, CO
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby Skyballer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:16 pm

tfarks wrote:
Skyballer wrote:I can't rant about girls for the moment, because I'm into this one girl right now, and she really seems to be in to me. Now I just got to pick my spot. :D 8-)


i'd start with fornication, followed slowly by casual conversation

Gee if only that worked with a very conservative girl, raised in a church background, in a very rural town. If only...
Image
-We are prepared to attack the enemy toast.
-I believe you mean "coast," Admiral.
-What? Coast? Well it will take a little more planning, but it makes no difference.

User avatar
Vanilla Ice
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5080
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Girls

Postby Vanilla Ice » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:18 pm

NO GAME

Drew Doughty
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5189
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:44 pm

Re: Girls

Postby Drew Doughty » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 pm

you should tell her what football is all about.

User avatar
Vanilla Ice
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5080
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Girls

Postby Vanilla Ice » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Anze Kopitar wrote:you should tell her what a real football game is

fixed

User avatar
TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 50813
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:47 am
Location: Perth, W.A.
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby TruffleShuffle » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:50 pm

as someone who crushed on girls in high school, i can assure you that a few years from now, you'll think about what you're going through right now and realize that it really was not a big deal.

User avatar
Skyballer
Copy, Paste, and Fail
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 pm
Location: Bennett, CO
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby Skyballer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Anze Kopitar wrote:you should tell her what football is all about.

lmao, I'm done even mentioning sports to girls. They just don't get it. At least not in high school.
Image
-We are prepared to attack the enemy toast.
-I believe you mean "coast," Admiral.
-What? Coast? Well it will take a little more planning, but it makes no difference.

User avatar
Skyballer
Copy, Paste, and Fail
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 pm
Location: Bennett, CO
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby Skyballer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Speaking of this girl, she asked me what I'm going to do about liking her? WTF is that supposed to mean. I told her that for the first time in my life I'm speechless and I don't even know how to answer that. :-s :-s :-s
Image
-We are prepared to attack the enemy toast.
-I believe you mean "coast," Admiral.
-What? Coast? Well it will take a little more planning, but it makes no difference.

vance_the_cubs_fan
Piniella's posterior pain
Posts: 48412
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Monroe, LA
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby vance_the_cubs_fan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Skyballer wrote:Speaking of this girl, she asked me what I'm going to do about liking her? WTF is that supposed to mean. I told her that for the first time in my life I'm speechless and I don't even know how to answer that. :-s :-s :-s


when she asks that question, you're supposed to pull out your penis.

User avatar
manbearcub
All-Star
Posts: 2946
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: Girls

Postby manbearcub » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:25 pm

*unsubscribe*
GFY PITCH TRAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
rocket
Superstar
Posts: 17780
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:48 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Girls

Postby rocket » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:37 pm

for starters, try not to unleash this mug on ladies you're trying to mack on

Image
Do it for Kent.


Return to “Rants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest