Airing of grievance

Sosa21MVP
5-Time All-Star

Re: Airing of grievance

Postby Sosa21MVP » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:53 pm

People that place their boogers on the walls of the bathroom stalls at work. Seriously?

Hairyducked Idiot
Kyle in disguise

Postby Hairyducked Idiot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:13 pm

CaliforniaRaisin wrote:
KyleJRM wrote:
David wrote:Well, damn. I mean... we argue on multiple sites.

Some people get grouped together. You go with davell. SSR and jersey are indistinguishable. MR, Banedon and TT get mixed into some sort of blob of vaguely benevolent mod-ery.

Damn. :(

You combine with crag and toonster as "scout guy."

Stannis
RIP Sulley

Postby Stannis » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:43 pm

again, this is so right on it's uncanny:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-am-a ... ays,30545/
"Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow."

CaliforniaRaisin
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby CaliforniaRaisin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 pm

KyleJRM wrote:
CaliforniaRaisin wrote:
KyleJRM wrote:
David wrote:Well, damn. I mean... we argue on multiple sites.

Some people get grouped together. You go with davell. SSR and jersey are indistinguishable. MR, Banedon and TT get mixed into some sort of blob of vaguely benevolent mod-ery.

Damn. :(

You combine with crag and toonster as "scout guy."

I'm ok with that.

Pushfrog98
All-Star

Postby Pushfrog98 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:21 pm

minnesotacubsfan wrote:I feel honored. feats of strength?

Oh, it's on!

mhuber92211
All-Star

Postby mhuber92211 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:12 am

Lo_Pan_Fan wrote:i'm here to laugh at jerks, mostly.

Glad that you can laugh at yourself
Congrats Chicago

Stannis
RIP Sulley

Postby Stannis » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:29 am

if i weren't convinced that you are a serial killer i'd come back with something.
"Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow."

mhuber92211
All-Star

Postby mhuber92211 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:52 am

Lo_Pan_Fan wrote:if i weren't convinced that you are a serial killer i'd come back with something.

This quote personifies what is wrong with this board now and why sifting through this mindless crap is hardly worth the actual good content that can be found here. This is the 2nd time you have called me such a horrific thing. The first time, I followed the rules and informed the board leadership of my issue with it. Of course nothing happens because, god forbid, we lose such a wonderful contributor to the board.

This time though, I can't let it slide given current events in our nation. Slander is a real crime and stooping to a horrific label should not be tolerated. Did I call you a jerk? Absolutely. Are you one? Who knows. Did you deserve to be labeled as one? Absolutely and your reply proves it.

Perhaps the board owners and moderators are okay with your antics and can justify your impolite and outlandish comments that have no basis of fact anywhere, but I can no longer sit here and take your inappropriate and completely insulting comments.

Thankfully I know little about you and who you really are. I come to NSBB for information on Cubs baseball and opinions on other entertainment. I post my opinions alongside others hoping for polite and intelligent feedback. Should my opinion not be shared, that is okay. Should it be ridiculed? Perhaps sometimes. Should I be personally subjected to hate? No, and no one should. I am not replying in hate. I am expressing frustration on an issue that I feel is not addressed enough. Freedoms to write what you want should not be taken for granted. Speech may be free but the consequences of what is said is rarely without some sort of payment.
Congrats Chicago

Hairyducked Idiot
Kyle in disguise

Postby Hairyducked Idiot » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 am

Slander is spoken. In print or online, it's libel.

mookie
All-Star

Postby mookie » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:17 am

I got a rash man.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 am

mhuber92211 wrote:This time though, I can't let it slide given current events in our nation.

Oh my. This is going places.

And it turns out ssr owns this board and we're all just monkeys who dance for his horrible pleasure.
Abbc3 Spoiler Show

rocket
Superstar

Postby rocket » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 am

how ironic that sulley might be the one in the gulag
Do it for Kent.

yanrslatr
fka mariners revenge

Postby yanrslatr » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:13 am

mhuber92211 wrote:
Lo_Pan_Fan wrote:if i weren't convinced that you are a serial killer i'd come back with something.

This quote personifies what is wrong with this board now and why sifting through this mindless crap is hardly worth the actual good content that can be found here. This is the 2nd time you have called me such a horrific thing. The first time, I followed the rules and informed the board leadership of my issue with it. Of course nothing happens because, god forbid, we lose such a wonderful contributor to the board.

This time though, I can't let it slide given current events in our nation. Slander is a real crime and stooping to a horrific label should not be tolerated. Did I call you a jerk? Absolutely. Are you one? Who knows. Did you deserve to be labeled as one? Absolutely and your reply proves it.

Perhaps the board owners and moderators are okay with your antics and can justify your impolite and outlandish comments that have no basis of fact anywhere, but I can no longer sit here and take your inappropriate and completely insulting comments.

Thankfully I know little about you and who you really are. I come to NSBB for information on Cubs baseball and opinions on other entertainment. I post my opinions alongside others hoping for polite and intelligent feedback. Should my opinion not be shared, that is okay. Should it be ridiculed? Perhaps sometimes. Should I be personally subjected to hate? No, and no one should. I am not replying in hate. I am expressing frustration on an issue that I feel is not addressed enough. Freedoms to write what you want should not be taken for granted. Speech may be free but the consequences of what is said is rarely without some sort of payment.

You call a guy a jerk and have a meltdown when he replies in kind? Don't blame board owners and mods for what you brought upon yourself. If you don't want to be called names, don't go around calling people names. This little act will get you nowhere.

mul21
5-Time All-Star

Postby mul21 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:23 am

Mariner's Revenge wrote:
You call a guy a jerk and have a meltdown when he replies in kind? Don't blame board owners and mods for what you brought upon yourself. If you don't want to be called names, don't go around calling people names. This little act will get you nowhere.

I completely understand your point here, and while sulley is to be taken seriously about 2% of the time, calling somebody a jerk and calling somebody a serial killer are on completely different levels. That's taking things to a completely different level.
I like beer.

Bunts Lick Butts
Turdologist

Postby Bunts Lick Butts » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:36 am

KyleJRM wrote:
Mariner's Revenge wrote:You don't know rocket?

Oh this is just you being you isn't it.

For me, NSBB is basically just IMB, N&G, MN and a bunch of faceless rabble.

who is MN
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2412: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/posting.php:1)

yanrslatr
fka mariners revenge

Postby yanrslatr » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:59 am

mul21 wrote:
Mariner's Revenge wrote:

I completely understand your point here, and while sulley is to be taken seriously about 2% of the time, calling somebody a jerk and calling somebody a serial killer are on completely different levels. That's taking things to a completely different level.

"But Mom, I only punched my brother in the stomach. He punched me in the face. That's not fair."

Pushfrog98
All-Star

Postby Pushfrog98 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:59 am

I'm all oiled up. When do the feats of strength commence?

Stannis
RIP Sulley

Postby Stannis » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:17 pm

mhuber92211 wrote:

hate? i was making a joke because you called me a jerk. you need to take these things less seriously, homie.

mookie
All-Star

Postby mookie » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 pm

treebird
chinese food

Airing of grievance

Postby treebird » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Lo_Pan_Fan wrote:
mhuber92211 wrote:

hate? i was making a joke because you called me a jerk. you need to take these things less seriously, homie.

i'm sorry but given the current state of the country and the number of people losing their homes i simply cannot sit idly by and watch you use a word like "homie." in addition to notifying board staff and the fbi i have also contacted several mercenaries in the hopes of contracting out the necessary job of murdering you. while this is a job that i have done many times in the past, it is something that i no longer feel a desire to do, which just shows how stupid you were when you called me that terrible thing before.

jerk.

kujay
Superstar

Postby kujay » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 pm

FNDomination wrote:I got a rash man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread got weird and uncomfortable quickly.
Just an average guy with exceptional hair. No more, no less.

biittner77
5-Time All-Star

Postby biittner77 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:16 pm

rocket wrote:how ironic that sulley might be the one in the gulag

Not very ironic at all from a historical standpoint Sulley would be among the first in the Gulag, unless they conveniently "discovered that he had shot himself" one morning.
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

Stannis
RIP Sulley

Postby Stannis » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 pm

biittner77 wrote:
rocket wrote:how ironic that sulley might be the one in the gulag

Not very ironic at all from a historical standpoint Sulley would be among the first in the Gulag, unless they conveniently "discovered that he had shot himself" one morning.

are you threatening me with my own suicide, sir?

but your scenario is faulty. only heartless traitors and enemies of the people would be sent to the gulag. we don't want them, nor need them, and they are best cast out of society to spread the cancerous ideas among themselves.

Hairyducked Idiot
Kyle in disguise

Postby Hairyducked Idiot » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 pm

imb! wrote:
KyleJRM wrote:
Mariner's Revenge wrote:You don't know rocket?

Oh this is just you being you isn't it.

For me, NSBB is basically just IMB, N&G, MN and a bunch of faceless rabble.

who is MN

minnesotacubsfan

Bunts Lick Butts
Turdologist

Postby Bunts Lick Butts » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 pm

seems like he should be mncf or something, but anyway, im glad i got first billing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2412: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/posting.php:1)

Return to “Rants”