Kids and Hot Teachers

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Re: Kids and Hot Teachers

Postby seanimal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:07 pm

meh, not all that shocked the "doesn't have feelings" guy is lost in the garden of moral relativity
:stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman:

David
Hall of Fame

Postby David » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:08 pm

seanimal wrote:meh, not all that shocked the "doesn't have feelings" guy is lost in the garden of moral relativity

wait what?

apropos name is apropos?

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Yeah, he's had some real winners where he was trying real hard to sound like a sociopath who doesn't "get" emotions.

17 Seconds
Formerly dextermorgan

Postby 17 Seconds » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Yeah, he's had some real winners where he was trying real hard to sound like a sociopath who doesn't "get" emotions.

i'm very interested in reading some of those.

XZero77
Superstar

Postby XZero77 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Yeah, he's had some real winners where he was trying real hard to sound like a sociopath who doesn't "get" emotions.

Maybe some self-delusion about being so intellectual that he's transcended them, and moved into a plane of cold, objective logic (or some ridiculousness in that vein). Who knows.

I've actually met a couple of people like that, though.

David
Hall of Fame

Postby David » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:46 pm

lol

i mean i definitely understand avoiding making decisions on emotion. i try not to for the most part (unless you're talking like some fun impulse purchase/decision or something)...but who the hell pretends they don't have them at all?

my emotions are full meatball watching sports and i have to fight them all the time. sometimes i even yell things that i'd make fun of someone for posting here.

Bunts Lick Butts
Turdologist

Postby Bunts Lick Butts » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm

careless watched a dexter marathon and said 'woah that's so me'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2412: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/posting.php:1)

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Postby seanimal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:29 pm

spoiler alert
:stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman:

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:36 pm

You must keep some sort of spreadsheet on NSBB posters, because I don't remember the individual nuances and personality quirks of 200+ regular members like you do

David
Hall of Fame

Postby David » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Derwood wrote:

You must keep some sort of spreadsheet on NSBB posters, because I don't remember the individual nuances and personality quirks of 200+ regular members like you do

I think I'm just in the wrong threads. I normally keep pretty good mental tabs on who the weirdos are.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 pm

I just remember the horrible/weird ones. But mostly Truffle's pooping phobia.

David
Hall of Fame

Postby David » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:I just remember the horrible/weird ones. But mostly Truffle's pooping phobia.

And Derwood getting fecal matter on his hands when he wipes.

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:41 pm

David wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:I just remember the horrible/weird ones. But mostly Truffle's pooping phobia.

that was never an actual thing, but sure, why not

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Yeah, he just lurks like the Slenderman of public restrooms, giving the evil eye to anyone who uses hand sanitizers.

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Yeah, he just lurks like the Slenderman of public restrooms, giving the evil eye to anyone who uses hand sanitizers.

or just made a casual observation during the one rest stop bathroom break I've had in the past 6 months.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Bunts Lick Butts
Turdologist

Postby Bunts Lick Butts » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm

derwood wears jorts and poops on his hands

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2412: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/posting.php:1)

Bunts Lick Butts
Turdologist

Postby Bunts Lick Butts » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Derwood wrote:

im really bad about having all kinds of knowledge of nsbb posters. its like chappelle when he said he told white people he was writing a paper about them so he could watch how weird they are all day. It's really sad how much I know about you people. Of course, I've also "known" most of you longer than most of the people i actually interact with every day

davell
Superstar

Postby davell » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:54 pm

TT not tipping on haircuts is always going to stick with me, since he's otherwise bulletproof. This stuff that shows true weirdness I just try and forget it exists.
Additional rule: you have to have one or the other.The only exception is you have an amazing board name. davell, I'm looking at you; put up a [expletive] avatar or something if your name only sounds like somebody tried say Dave as they lapsed into a coma.

David
Hall of Fame

Postby David » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 pm

davell wrote:TT not tipping on haircuts is always going to stick with me, since he's otherwise bulletproof. This stuff that shows true weirdness I just try and forget it exists.

Oh God I totally forgot about that hahaha

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm on here all the time, yet I always miss the threads that get people banned

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Postby seanimal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:24 pm

imb! wrote:
Derwood wrote:

im really bad about having all kinds of knowledge of nsbb posters. its like chappelle when he said he told white people he was writing a paper about them so he could watch how weird they are all day. It's really sad how much I know about you people. Of course, I've also "known" most of you longer than most of the people i actually interact with every day

i too unwittingly catalog things about people here that they mention off-hand. i was actually thinking about this like a month ago or w/e when the idea of a poster tourney bubbled up. i tend to remember faces more than anything, but since this kind of interaction doesn't provide that kind of mental hyperlink, remembering personal tidbits and posts must be the mind's way of being able to differentiate. i think i would do well in a game of "list things you know about [poster]"

WrigleyField 22
5-Time All-Star

Kids and Hot Teachers

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:27 pm

This could make for a good string of poll questions. Post a personality quirk with 4-5 choices and see if people can guess the correct poster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage

SouthSideRyan
is ELL

Postby SouthSideRyan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 pm

davell wrote:TT not tipping on haircuts is always going to stick with me, since he's otherwise bulletproof. This stuff that shows true weirdness I just try and forget it exists.

Still makes me wince
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

SouthSideRyan
is ELL

Postby SouthSideRyan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Derwood wrote:
David wrote:

that was never an actual thing, but sure, why not

He meant on your jorts
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

Return to “Rants”