Kids and Hot Teachers

Transmogrified Tiger
Hall of Fame

Re: Kids and Hot Teachers

Postby Transmogrified Tiger » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

hahaha, so this is my legacy

If it makes you feel better, I can probably count on two hands the number of haircuts I've paid for the last 15 years(and none the last 5 years), the rest of the time its done at home.

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Postby seanimal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:53 pm

SouthSideRyan wrote:
Derwood wrote:
David wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:I just remember the horrible/weird ones. But mostly Truffle's pooping phobia.

And Derwood getting fecal matter on his hands when he wipes.

that was never an actual thing, but sure, why not

He meant on your jorts

always an actual thing
:stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman:

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Postby seanimal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Transmogrified Tiger wrote:hahaha, so this is my legacy

If it makes you feel better, I can probably count on two hands the number of haircuts I've paid for the last 15 years(and none the last 5 years), the rest of the time its done at home.

no that does not make me feel better
:stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman:

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:58 pm

seanimal wrote:
SouthSideRyan wrote:
Derwood wrote:
David wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:I just remember the horrible/weird ones. But mostly Truffle's pooping phobia.

And Derwood getting fecal matter on his hands when he wipes.

He meant on your jorts

always an actual thing

no, but you guys enjoy it so much, that I've stopped protesting

Transmogrified Tiger
Hall of Fame

Postby Transmogrified Tiger » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm

seanimal wrote:

If you want me to go full heel and tell you I took the $25 I've extorted from the haircuttery business and spent it on chain restaurants and Two and a Half Men on DVD, I can go that route too. It's less honest, but maybe more fun.

David
Hall of Fame

Postby David » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:00 pm

that just might be weirder and override your previous legacy

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Postby seanimal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Derwood wrote:
seanimal wrote:
SouthSideRyan wrote:
Derwood wrote:
David wrote:And Derwood getting fecal matter on his hands when he wipes.

He meant on your jorts

always an actual thing

no, but you guys enjoy it so much, that I've stopped protesting

kind of seems like you're still protesting

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:01 pm

seanimal wrote:kind of seems like you're still protesting

nah

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:53 pm

imb! wrote:
Derwood wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Yeah, he's had some real winners where he was trying real hard to sound like a sociopath who doesn't "get" emotions.

You must keep some sort of spreadsheet on NSBB posters, because I don't remember the individual nuances and personality quirks of 200+ regular members like you do

im really bad about having all kinds of knowledge of nsbb posters. its like chappelle when he said he told white people he was writing a paper about them so he could watch how weird they are all day. It's really sad how much I know about you people. Of course, I've also "known" most of you longer than most of the people i actually interact with every day

You guys are my best friends that I would never recognize if I walked by them on the street.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Banedon wrote:
imb! wrote:
Derwood wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Yeah, he's had some real winners where he was trying real hard to sound like a sociopath who doesn't "get" emotions.

You must keep some sort of spreadsheet on NSBB posters, because I don't remember the individual nuances and personality quirks of 200+ regular members like you do

im really bad about having all kinds of knowledge of nsbb posters. its like chappelle when he said he told white people he was writing a paper about them so he could watch how weird they are all day. It's really sad how much I know about you people. Of course, I've also "known" most of you longer than most of the people i actually interact with every day

You guys are my best friends that I would never recognize if I walked by them on the street.

biittner77
5-Time All-Star

Postby biittner77 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:13 am

On Monday we had our freshman transition day where the 9th graders get a chnace to find their way around the building, get info about how we do things and do some "fun" activities. We gave each of them a school t shirt to tie dye. While they were working on this we had a math teacher who's also a DJ playing music. Maybe you can already guess where I'm going with this.

He played Hot for Teacher by Van Halen. FTH
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

yanrslatr
fka mariners revenge

Postby yanrslatr » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 am

Transmogrified Tiger wrote:
seanimal wrote:

If you want me to go full heel and tell you I took the $25 I've extorted from the haircuttery business and spent it on chain restaurants and Two and a Half Men on DVD, I can go that route too. It's less honest, but maybe more fun.

The fact that $25 is what you've saved by not paying for a haircut in 5 years makes your refusal to give a little extra to the bum on the corner with the shears even more pathetic.

Productive Outs
All-Star

Postby Productive Outs » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 pm

My hairline has effectively disappeared at this point, so it makes zero sense for me to pay someone to run a pair of clippers over my head.

Now, if you actually have working hair follicles, it's an entirely different story.
formerly known as Dobson

Stannis
RIP Sulley

Postby Stannis » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:12 am

SouthSideRyan wrote:
davell wrote:TT not tipping on haircuts is always going to stick with me, since he's otherwise bulletproof. This stuff that shows true weirdness I just try and forget it exists.

Still makes me wince

that's so [expletive] weird, i'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. it's like finding out someone i really respect is into serial murdering babies.
"Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow."

Soul
Resident Cat Lady

Postby Soul » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:56 pm

biittner77 wrote:On Monday we had our freshman transition day where the 9th graders get a chnace to find their way around the building, get info about how we do things and do some "fun" activities. We gave each of them a school t shirt to tie dye. While they were working on this we had a math teacher who's also a DJ playing music. Maybe you can already guess where I'm going with this.

He played Hot for Teacher by Van Halen. FTH

LOL
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger usually leaves a scar.

vance_the_cubs_fan
Piniella's posterior pain

Postby vance_the_cubs_fan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Well now this [expletive] just got weird.

Police: Destrehan teachers had a threesome with a student

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:41 pm

I saw that yesterday...it's crazy. Remember when Mary Kay Letourneau was a household name cuz this type of thing was so rare? Or at least under-reported? Now there's one in the news every damn week. How do these teachers think they're gonna get away with this stuff?

vance_the_cubs_fan
Piniella's posterior pain

Postby vance_the_cubs_fan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:49 pm

What's worse, I'm seeing tons and tons of comments saying how they shouldn't be prosecuted because what teenage boy wouldnt want a three-way with two of his hot teachers. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:51 pm

vance_the_cubs_fan wrote:What's worse, I'm seeing tons and tons of comments saying how they shouldn't be prosecuted because what teenage boy wouldnt want a three-way with two of his hot teachers. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Well, to be fair, most of those comments are probably really teenage boys. Or adult men with the maturity of teenage boys.

jersey cubs fan
Hall of Fame

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Banedon wrote:I saw that yesterday...it's crazy. Remember when Mary Kay Letourneau was a household name cuz this type of thing was so rare? Or at least under-reported? Now there's one in the news every damn week. How do these teachers think they're gonna get away with this stuff?

Probably because a [expletive] ton of them have and currently are getting away with it?
Tim wrote:"Hawthorne Effect". Basically, people improve their behavior if they know they're being watched. I'm a competitive cur, so having friends that are also doing it drives me to want to "win" daily/weekly challenges and such.

treebird
chinese food

Kids and Hot Teachers

Postby treebird » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:59 pm

one of my friends emailed me and a bunch of our friends about how this guy should be in the man hall of fame. infuriating.

yanrslatr
fka mariners revenge

Postby yanrslatr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Jefferson Parish authorities said both teachers, Shelley S. Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, are facing felony charges of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behavior with a juvenile. According to Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser, the two teachers met with a Destrehan High student after a football game on September 12th, then drove to Respess’s Kenner apartment where the three had sex simultaneously until the early morning hours of the 13th.

Sounds like it was the longest night of his life.

biittner77
5-Time All-Star

Postby biittner77 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:07 am

“You have an educator, I guess, the responsibility is the safety and education of the children and when it goes outside those lines I believe the community should be outraged,” Chief Glaser said at a press conference Wednesday.

Yes, this. Adults in a position of trust must not use that power to take advantage of children. It's not complicated.

Probably because a [expletive] ton of them have and currently are getting away with it?

How long could you expect a teenage boy to keep secret the fact that he's been having 3 ways with his teachers? A couple weeks/ months? Until he sees any one of his peers? Until he gets to his phone? Maybe some people get away with this for a while but I'd guess most of them get caught.
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:42 am

biittner77 wrote:How long could you expect a teenage boy to keep secret the fact that he's been having 3 ways with his teachers? A couple weeks/ months? Until he sees any one of his peers? Until he gets to his phone? Maybe some people get away with this for a while but I'd guess most of them get caught.

Well, that's the [expletive] up part; most of them either can or expect to use their power and authority to keep it quiet.

WrigleyField 22
5-Time All-Star

Kids and Hot Teachers

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 am

Doesn't the whole risk thing just make it more exciting for someone in that situation. They're not thinking about actually getting caught but enjoying the thrill behind it. Also the power thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage

Return to “Rants”