Derwood
Stall Monitor

Re: Hunters are terrible people

Postby Derwood » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:06 pm

jersey cubs fan
Hall of Fame

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Tim wrote:"Hawthorne Effect". Basically, people improve their behavior if they know they're being watched. I'm a competitive cur, so having friends that are also doing it drives me to want to "win" daily/weekly challenges and such.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Derwood wrote:Image

I just kinda instantly shut out the Right Wing noise about this; who cares where the tissue ends up? And they want to defund Planned Parenthood over this? Why is the Right's solution to practically everything not military-related to spend less money and to have less resources available?

jersey cubs fan
Hall of Fame

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:I just kinda instantly shut out the Right Wing noise about this; who cares where the tissue ends up? And they want to defund Planned Parenthood over this? Why is the Right's solution to practically everything not military-related to spend less money and to have less resources available?

Same reason rich parents try to force marriage and college degrees with stipulations in their wills, financial control is the only thing they know.
Tim wrote:"Hawthorne Effect". Basically, people improve their behavior if they know they're being watched. I'm a competitive cur, so having friends that are also doing it drives me to want to "win" daily/weekly challenges and such.

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:54 am

Zimbabwe asking for extradition of dentist. First extradition request in the fifteen years since we signed the extradition pact with Zimbabwe

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:34 am

From Jurassic Park The Lost World...

davell
Superstar

Postby davell » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:46 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/us/idaho- ... orgatelli/

Giraffes are very dangerous evidently. JFC.
Additional rule: you have to have one or the other.The only exception is you have an amazing board name. davell, I'm looking at you; put up a [expletive] avatar or something if your name only sounds like somebody tried say Dave as they lapsed into a coma.

Return to “Rants”