NSBB.com/West Tenn Diamond Jaxx Partnership Press Release

Chris
Superstar

NSBB.com/West Tenn Diamond Jaxx Partnership Press Release

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:09 pm

The deal is official! Below is the official press release from the Diamond Jaxx announcing the partnership between the Jaxx and NSBB for the 2006 season. A special thank you to everyone who helped to make this partnership possible and to the West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx for their great relationship with us here at NSBB. In addition, thank you to all of you for making NSBB such a wonderful posting community. Be sure to follow the Diamond Jaxx and the Cubs Farm Report presented by Northsidebaseball.com by visiting the official website of the West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx!

DIAMOND JAXX ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP WITH NORTHSIDEBASEBALL.COM

(Jackson, TN)- The West Tenn Diamond Jaxx, the Class-AA Southern League affiliate of the Chicago Cubs, are pleased to announce a new partnership with one of the Cubs’ premier fan sites, northsidebaseball.com.

Northsidebaseball.com will be presenting the Chicago Cubs Farm Report during the pre-game portion of the Diamond Jaxx radio broadcast. The Report will be a live event, brought to the fans by the voice of the Diamond Jaxx, Ron Potesta, and will be heard on WNWS News/Talk 101.5 FM and on the internet at http://www.diamondjaxx.com.

“This is something that I have wanted to incorporate into the Diamond Jaxx broadcasts for some time,” says Potesta. “Now Cubs fans can get all the latest news on the minor league teams by listening to the Chicago Cubs Farm Report presented by northsidebaseball.com.”

A representative of northsidebaseball.com will also be assisting Ron Potesta on the air for one Diamond Jaxx home game during the 2006 season, allowing the site the equivalent of one three-hour commercial.

The West Tenn Diamond Jaxx are the “AA” Southern League Affiliate of the Chicago Cubs, and play in the 6,000 seat Pringles Park located just off I-40 in Jackson, TN. For more information, call the Diamond Jaxx at (731) 988-5299 or log on to our website at http://www.diamondjaxx.com.

Andy
Hall of Fame

Postby Andy » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:23 pm

That's pretty amazing. Gotta give a lot of credit to Tim - I can't imagine he or anyone else could have imagined that this forum would one day actually become a partner with a Cubs affiliate. Congratulations all around. :D

sandberg23
5-Time All-Star

Postby sandberg23 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:31 am

Wow! That's awesome. Good work to all involved and hopefully that only creates more revenue for Tim. Here's to a good season of baseball - both major and minor league teams - as well as a good season for Tim and this site.
"I don't know what it feels like to be considered among the greatest who ever lived and I don't know if I ever will. I have too much respect for the game and for the players who played it before me to think anything like that." - Ryne Sandberg, January 4, 2005

"But Harry, who was a huge supporter of mine, used to say how nice it is that a guy who can hit 40 homers or steal 50 bases drive in a hundred runs is the best bunter on the team. Nice? That was my job. When did it become okay for someone to hit home runs and forget how to play the rest of the game?" - Ryne Sandberg, July 31, 2005

SouthSideRyan
is ELL

Postby SouthSideRyan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:48 am

Amazing as always DJAXX
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

vance_the_cubs_fan
Piniella's posterior pain

Postby vance_the_cubs_fan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:52 am

Very nice!!!!

That press release needs to be front page of the site!

Balsa
5-Time All-Star

Postby Balsa » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:41 am

Holy Cow! Great job by everyone involved on this!!

Roast
Maximo Ali

Postby Roast » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:58 am

YEA!

And I remember this site back in the days of Yanr, and Borgie. Now, we are married to the Diamond Jaxx. Yay.

:cheers:
Follow me on Twitter @MidwayJME

Mizzou
Superstar

Postby Mizzou » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:22 am

Where would this site be without you, DJAXX? Very cool stuff.
"I have heard many male fans here saying, 'I love you,' which I find odd." -- Kosuke Fukudome

Rondon Fan
Superstar

Postby Rondon Fan » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:06 pm

=D> AWESOME =D>

This will probably bring tons of new fans too
Rondon Fan wrote:I'm out. Hopefully I'll get the alert in the morning that the Cubs won on Javy's 12th inning homer.

fulldeck
Role Player

Postby fulldeck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:38 am

That is pretty cool! Congrats!

Coach C
5-Time All-Star

Postby Coach C » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:40 pm

Wow. :shock:

That's pretty awesome!

Congrats!

Scott G. F.
All-Star

Postby Scott G. F. » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:31 pm

Tim et al. Congrats.

I could'nt think of a better marriage then the JAXX and the NSBB community. Way cool for you!
"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"
Regards Scott G. F.

UBlink
All-Star

Postby UBlink » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:48 pm

Also, for those inclined, see the thread in the Minor Leagues forum where some of us have pitched in to help support the NSBB sponsorship.
"Free speech is enhanced by civility."

Yeti
Town Drunk

Postby Yeti » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:52 pm

good work DJAXX and Tim, seeing this thread brought a smile to my face

ZiggyTaxi
All-Star

Postby ZiggyTaxi » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:18 pm

Whatever happened to Yanr? I know banage, but there has to be an after story!

Return to “FAQ”