Non-Cubs/Non-MLB Boards

NMCubsFan
Role Player
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:42 pm

bulls board

Postby NMCubsFan » Fri May 20, 2005 7:36 pm

http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/f ... forumid=27

For lively, passionate discussions about the Chicago Bulls I recommend the above board.

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 61337
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
Contact:

Re: bulls board

Postby UMFan83 » Sun May 22, 2005 9:23 pm

NMCubsFan wrote:http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27

For lively, passionate discussions about the Chicago Bulls I recommend the above board.


I post there too. What's your handle over there? Mines the same (UMFan83). Some of the posters there are awesome. Tom Boerwinkle #1, shambulls, mizenkay, and spongyfunky come to mind. Oh and whats the poster that has a sexual attraction to the Bulls winning?
Dare to dream....
Image

NMCubsFan
Role Player
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: bulls board

Postby NMCubsFan » Sun May 29, 2005 9:56 pm

UMFan83 wrote:
NMCubsFan wrote:http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27

For lively, passionate discussions about the Chicago Bulls I recommend the above board.


I post there too. What's your handle over there? Mines the same (UMFan83). Some of the posters there are awesome. Tom Boerwinkle #1, shambulls, mizenkay, and spongyfunky come to mind. Oh and whats the poster that has a sexual attraction to the Bulls winning?


ive never actually posted there, i dont even have an account. i just lurk and enjoy the frequent hilarity

orioles
bench player
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:32 am
Location: New England
Contact:

Postby orioles » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:31 pm

http://www.baseballempire.cjb.net/

Dedicated to info of all MLB teams!
Image

User avatar
otis89
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 8275
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Normal, IL

Postby otis89 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:27 pm

I don't think anyone's mentioned this site yet. http://www.baseball-fever.com/

I'm otis89 over there, and there's a cool thread where they post a picture of someone that played for the Cubs, and you guess who it is.
"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes. It's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it."

User avatar
Balsa
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7409
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 1:49 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Postby Balsa » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:09 pm

Actually that's the forum I joined from. Less active, but nice people.
Image

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Hall of Fame
Posts: 49202
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:23 am
Location: Puget Sound

Postby Transmogrified Tiger » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:11 pm

J-Shils wrote:i am trying to find monthly stats career wise, but i don't see it on baseball reference...

and everytime i try to get it on espn.com my comp freezes. and i didn't see the stats on mlb.com either.

any suggestions?


About a year late, but Yahoo keeps splits from 1987 going forward, but individual years starting at 2001.

User avatar
Andy
Hall of Fame
Posts: 28552
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:02 am
Location: West Michigan

Postby Andy » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:18 pm

otis89 wrote:I don't think anyone's mentioned this site yet. http://www.baseball-fever.com/

I'm otis89 over there, and there's a cool thread where they post a picture of someone that played for the Cubs, and you guess who it is.

I joined from there too. If you like getting a non-Cub fan's perspective once in a while it's a great place to go.

dhaab
bench player
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:42 am

Postby dhaab » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:27 pm

Outshined_One wrote:
I think depression is a pre-requisite to being a White Sox fan :lol:



Maybe not so much anymore. :wink:

Big Z 38
Role Player
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:07 am
Location: 311.9 miles from Hellhole USA, 22.65 miles from that Southside Dump, 15.61 miles from Wrigley

Sports board

Postby Big Z 38 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:17 pm

http://thesportsboard.us/ is a sports fourm. We just happen to have a lot of Cubs fans there

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 61337
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
Contact:

Postby UMFan83 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:12 pm

Actually found a GREAT list of MLB teams forums over on WSI. Yes I lurk over there from time to time. Anyways, this should pretty much end the thread.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbul ... ost1094883
Dare to dream....
Image

vance_the_cubs_fan
Piniella's posterior pain
Posts: 48412
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Monroe, LA
Contact:

Postby vance_the_cubs_fan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:54 pm

UMFan83 wrote:Actually found a GREAT list of MLB teams forums over on WSI. Yes I lurk over there from time to time. Anyways, this should pretty much end the thread.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbul ... ost1094883


That's a great list, but really http://www.newbergreport.com should be there for the Texas Rangers board.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Hall of Fame
Posts: 49202
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:23 am
Location: Puget Sound

Postby Transmogrified Tiger » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:55 pm

vance_the_cubs_fan wrote:
UMFan83 wrote:Actually found a GREAT list of MLB teams forums over on WSI. Yes I lurk over there from time to time. Anyways, this should pretty much end the thread.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbul ... ost1094883


That's a great list, but really http://www.newbergreport.com should be there for the Texas Rangers board.


What's the name of that really good brewer board? It's not on there either.

EDIT: I should probably read this thread, it's brewerfan.net

vance_the_cubs_fan
Piniella's posterior pain
Posts: 48412
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Monroe, LA
Contact:

Postby vance_the_cubs_fan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:57 pm

Transmogrified Tiger wrote:
vance_the_cubs_fan wrote:
UMFan83 wrote:Actually found a GREAT list of MLB teams forums over on WSI. Yes I lurk over there from time to time. Anyways, this should pretty much end the thread.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbul ... ost1094883


That's a great list, but really http://www.newbergreport.com should be there for the Texas Rangers board.


What's the name of that really good brewer board? It's not on there either.

EDIT: I should probably read this thread, it's brewerfan.net


I was just about to answer you, and you got it before I could.

User avatar
Andy
Hall of Fame
Posts: 28552
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:02 am
Location: West Michigan

Re: bulls board

Postby Andy » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:53 pm

UMFan83 wrote:I post there too. What's your handle over there? Mines the same (UMFan83). Some of the posters there are awesome. Tom Boerwinkle #1, shambulls, mizenkay, and spongyfunky come to mind. Oh and whats the poster that has a sexual attraction to the Bulls winning?

I also post on this board, same handle as here. PowerWoofer is practically bipolar when it comes to the Bulls. :lol:

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 61337
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
Contact:

Re: bulls board

Postby UMFan83 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:01 pm

ndistops wrote:
UMFan83 wrote:I post there too. What's your handle over there? Mines the same (UMFan83). Some of the posters there are awesome. Tom Boerwinkle #1, shambulls, mizenkay, and spongyfunky come to mind. Oh and whats the poster that has a sexual attraction to the Bulls winning?

I also post on this board, same handle as here. PowerWoofer is practically bipolar when it comes to the Bulls. :lol:


I know, I thought I was bad, but he just goes insane when things go bad.

BTW, brewerfan.net is on that list on WSI, they just posted the direct link to the board.
Dare to dream....
Image

JoeH33
bench player
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:40 pm

Postby JoeH33 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:04 am

Here's a thread I made over at BrewerFan.net. It not only has fan sites for every team (some of which are not listed in the previous link) but it also includes newspaper links for every major league team.

MLB Fan Sites & Newspaper Links

vance_the_cubs_fan
Piniella's posterior pain
Posts: 48412
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Monroe, LA
Contact:

Postby vance_the_cubs_fan » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:23 pm

JoeH33 wrote:Here's a thread I made over at BrewerFan.net. It not only has fan sites for every team (some of which are not listed in the previous link) but it also includes newspaper links for every major league team.

MLB Fan Sites & Newspaper Links


That's a very nice list. Thanks. There's some forums that could probably be added to it, but nice job!

User avatar
indifferent
All-Star
Posts: 1075
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:38 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby indifferent » Thu May 11, 2006 6:16 pm

For Cardinals talk, http://www.gatewayredbirds.com.
AKA Planet Pujolsian

User avatar
HenryBlanco
Role Player
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Postby HenryBlanco » Wed May 17, 2006 4:45 pm


User avatar
Jake
All-Star
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: Living and Breathing that Philadelphia Freedom!

Postby Jake » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:51 pm

http://www.iratefans.com

Most people posting here need prosac. These Pirates will do that to you.
Resident Pirate fan of nsbb.com

Image

User avatar
Laura
Superstar
Posts: 17325
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 1:54 pm
Location: ...
Contact:

Postby Laura » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm

Thanks, Jake. The list on the first page should now include the last several sites mentioned.

stitchface
Superstar
Posts: 11425
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:28 pm
Location: On a levee somewhere

Postby stitchface » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:50 am

Jake wrote:www.iratefans.com

Most people posting here need prosac. These Pirates will do that to you.


yet, they're ahead of the cubs . . .

User avatar
Laura
Superstar
Posts: 17325
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 1:54 pm
Location: ...
Contact:

Postby Laura » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:17 pm

This thread is going to be moved to the FAQ forum. Feel free to post here if you have an addition for the list on the first page.
I'm only here for the Dongs.

JimSorgi
All-Star
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Indiana

Postby JimSorgi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:02 pm

I've seen another cardinals site http://www.redbirdsnation.com/forum


Return to “FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest