Your sleeper pick of the year!!!!!

Knyption
Starter

Postby Knyption » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:00 am

Gustavo Chacin was one of my sleeper picks 8)

AcesHigh
Role Player

Postby AcesHigh » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:55 am

I took Chase Utley in the 12th round and he has been great. Plus, he gets all of the PT at 2B with Polanco gone :lol: .

CaliforniaRaisin
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby CaliforniaRaisin » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:22 am

AcesHigh wrote:I took Chase Utley in the 12th round and he has been great. Plus, he gets all of the PT at 2B with Polanco gone :lol: .

And he gets bonus points for going to UCLA.

EightyTwo
Role Player

Postby EightyTwo » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:46 pm

I grabbed Yhency Brazoban in the 8th round, with my final draft pick.

Also, Jeff Kent somehow fell to the 2nd round in an 18 team league, with guys like AJ Pierzynski and Aaron Rowand going before him.

countdown
bench player

Postby countdown » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:28 pm

What anonymity levels of HTTP proxy servers exist?
1. Transparent - these proxies are not anonymous. They don't hide IP-address of a client and let a web server know that you are surfing through a proxy server. The task of such proxies, as a rule, is information caching and/or support of Internet access for several computers via single connection. Such proxies are not applicable for security and privacy while surfing on net. You can use them only for network speed improvement.
2. Anonymous - these proxies don't show your real IP but change the request fields so it is very easy to detect that you are using proxy.
3. High Anonymous - these proxy servers do not pass an IP-address of a client and don't send any variables indicating that you are using proxy server to host and look like real browser.

http://www.checkproxy.net

treebird
chinese food

Postby treebird » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:25 pm

countdown wrote:What anonymity levels of HTTP proxy servers exist?
1. Transparent - these proxies are not anonymous. They don't hide IP-address of a client and let a web server know that you are surfing through a proxy server. The task of such proxies, as a rule, is information caching and/or support of Internet access for several computers via single connection. Such proxies are not applicable for security and privacy while surfing on net. You can use them only for network speed improvement.
2. Anonymous - these proxies don't show your real IP but change the request fields so it is very easy to detect that you are using proxy.
3. High Anonymous - these proxy servers do not pass an IP-address of a client and don't send any variables indicating that you are using proxy server to host and look like real browser.

im adding you to my friend list

NCCubFan
Hall of Fame

Postby NCCubFan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:38 pm

countdown wrote:What anonymity levels of HTTP proxy servers exist?

HUH? What does this have to do with fantasy baseball? :?
Beautiful words: Former GM Jim Hendry

Uber
All-Star

Postby Uber » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:46 pm

Comeback/Sleepers: Giambi(<3), Berkman, Griffey

Up and comers: Kelly Johnson, Jeff Francoeur, Jorge Sosa (Love me some Braves)
GRCubsFan wrote:check out the balls on skyballer

fibro
Starter

Postby fibro » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:06 pm

Up and comer Rich Harden
Comeback AJ Burnett

Return to “General Fantasy Sports Discussions”