Need trade help!

ChiCubsFan
All-Star

Need trade help!

Postby ChiCubsFan » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:53 am

Okay this is in a dynasty league, meaning you keep all your players from year to year. Which of the following sides would you rather have?

Johan Santana

OR

Felix Hernandez
Rich Hill

I have Johan and im thinking im not gonna do it but I wanted everyone's opinion. I'm obsessed with Felix Hernandez and thats why I'm even considering it. Also would you trade Dustin Hermanson to get Rich Hill in a dynasty league?
ChiCubsFan-Mark

Ski wrote:"If you don't commit suicide if the Cubs lose in the first round, you're not a Cubs fan."

Transmogrified Tiger
Hall of Fame

Re: Need trade help!

Postby Transmogrified Tiger » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:00 pm

ChiCubsFan wrote:Okay this is in a dynasty league, meaning you keep all your players from year to year. Which of the following sides would you rather have?

Johan Santana

OR

Felix Hernandez
Rich Hill

I have Johan and im thinking im not gonna do it but I wanted everyone's opinion. I'm obsessed with Felix Hernandez and thats why I'm even considering it. Also would you trade Dustin Hermanson to get Rich Hill in a dynasty league?

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Uber
All-Star

Postby Uber » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:13 pm

Keep Johan.
GRCubsFan wrote:check out the balls on skyballer

yanrslatr
fka mariners revenge

Postby yanrslatr » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:40 pm

Keep Johan, but trade Hermanson for Hill.

ChiCubsFan
All-Star

Postby ChiCubsFan » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:52 pm

Alright, thanks. I originally made the offer of Johan for Hill/Hernandez/B.J. Upton but he didnt wanna trade Hernandez and Upton. I think I'll see about doing Hermanson for Hill though. My team is done this year so im looking to retool for next year.
ChiCubsFan-Mark

Ski wrote:"If you don't commit suicide if the Cubs lose in the first round, you're not a Cubs fan."

The Hawk
Role Player

Postby The Hawk » Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:35 pm

I'm pretty high and both Felix and Upton. I just wish that they would figure out a position for Upton to play if he's not going to cut it as a SS.

Return to “General Fantasy Sports Discussions”