Clint Barmes

CoolHandLuke
All-Star

Clint Barmes

Postby CoolHandLuke » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:01 pm

I am not in a fantasy league but a simulation league that runs on Diamond Mind and we have a salary system in place. I really want to move Barmes because his home/road splits are pretty bad being a rockie, but the problem is he doesnt have much of a market for the same reason I would like to move him. At this point the best I could get for him is Lew Ford on a cheap long term contract. Can anyone who knows how the dmb projections work better than I do give me any idea as to how Barmes will project next year or how they feel he will turn out as a player, because I highly doubt he will be a .300+ hitter over his career. Obviously a ss has more value than a corner of/dh with little power, but Ford would be pretty valuable if he has any of last year left in him.

sccubbies
bench player

Re: Clint Barmes

Postby sccubbies » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:08 pm

I would say keep Barmes. Playing in Colorado he could be a good SS hitting wise, and you can't find many of those.
I have been rooting for the cubs all my life, and vow I will see a world series before a die.

CoolHandLuke
All-Star

Postby CoolHandLuke » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:20 pm

yeah If it were a fantasy league Barmes would have value but its a simulation league so, since I play in Dodgers stadium, Barmes would most likely not project to hit very well.

Return to “General Fantasy Sports Discussions”