Fantasy Baseball Strategy/Rankings Resource

tfarks
All-Star

Fantasy Baseball Strategy/Rankings Resource

Postby tfarks » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 pm

I am doing my 2nd year of fantasy baseball after taking a 5 year layoff or so. Not sure where strategies lie based off the current atmosphere, except I assume power is more of a premium than ever. Also, because the Cubs have sucked so enormously hard I've lost track of other players around the league as well. Would someone please point me to their favorite fantasy resource so I don't have to manage a horrible team all year long?
A student of philosophy, eager to display his powers of argument, approached Diogenes, introduced himself and said, "If it pleases you, sir, let me prove to you that there is no such thing as motion." Whereupon Diogenes immediately got up and left.

ChiCubsFan
All-Star

Re: Fantasy Baseball Strategy/Rankings Resource

Postby ChiCubsFan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:51 pm

tfarks wrote:I am doing my 2nd year of fantasy baseball after taking a 5 year layoff or so. Not sure where strategies lie based off the current atmosphere, except I assume power is more of a premium than ever. Also, because the Cubs have sucked so enormously hard I've lost track of other players around the league as well. Would someone please point me to their favorite fantasy resource so I don't have to manage a horrible team all year long?

Probably too late, but Razzball is hands down the best resource.
ChiCubsFan-Mark

Ski wrote:"If you don't commit suicide if the Cubs lose in the first round, you're not a Cubs fan."

Return to “General Fantasy Sports Discussions”