Page 1 of 1

Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:27 am
by sneakypower
Ryan Tannehill @WSH
Sam Bradford @ATL

and

(pass. TD = 4pts)
Eli Manning @DAL
Cam Newton @JAX
Colin Kaepernick vs MIN
and Sam Bradford is available in FA...contemplating Newton swap

Re: Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:44 am
by Andy
I'd start Bradford in both. Eagles QB is always a good bet.

Re: Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:52 pm
by WrigleyField 22
Andy wrote:I'd start Bradford in both. Eagles QB is always a good bet.

Agreed.

Re: Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:57 pm
by WrigleyField 22
If Alshon Jeffery can't go;

Sammy Watkins v Indy
Isaiah Crowell @ NYJ

Re: Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:40 am
by Cubswin11
PPR (1 point per catch) league. Pick 2 for 3rd WR and FLEX

Alfred Blue
Alfred Morris
Bishop Sankey
Doug Baldwin
Malcom Floyd
Brian Quick

Right now I'm leaning Alfred Blue and Floyd, though with it being PPR I'm tempted to go Floyd and Baldwin

Re: Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:55 am
by PetermanRealityTour
WrigleyField 22 wrote:If Alshon Jeffery can't go;

Sammy Watkins v Indy
Isaiah Crowell @ NYJ


Watkins in ppr. Crowell in standard

Re: Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:56 am
by PetermanRealityTour
Cubswin11 wrote:PPR (1 point per catch) league. Pick 2 for 3rd WR and FLEX

Alfred Blue
Alfred Morris
Bishop Sankey
Doug Baldwin
Malcom Floyd
Brian Quick

Right now I'm leaning Alfred Blue and Floyd, though with it being PPR I'm tempted to go Floyd and Baldwin


I'd go Blue and Baldwin.

Re: Sit/Start: Week 1

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:01 pm
by WrigleyField 22
Cubswin11 wrote:PPR (1 point per catch) league. Pick 2 for 3rd WR and FLEX

Alfred Blue
Alfred Morris
Bishop Sankey
Doug Baldwin
Malcom Floyd
Brian Quick

Right now I'm leaning Alfred Blue and Floyd, though with it being PPR I'm tempted to go Floyd and Baldwin

Are any of those good matchups ? I think you have the right three but definitely a toss up to narrow to two.