2015-16 NHL regular season

Banedon
Curse You!

Re: 2015-16 NHL regular season

Postby Banedon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:32 pm

That was rumored yesterday in less detail. I like it.

philosophizer75
Starter

Postby philosophizer75 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:26 am

Now there are sexual offense allegations against evander kane. [expletive] year for the sex life of the NHL's Kanes.
\:D/ wubalubaCUBCUB! \:D/

When Schwarber wins the WS with a big fat dong and uses his bat to club to death every player on the other team and half their fans, I expect every one of these talking heads to defend him. -yanrslatr

jersey cubs fan
Hall of Fame

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Two boring nondescript hockey teams made a big trade.

Tim wrote:"Hawthorne Effect". Basically, people improve their behavior if they know they're being watched. I'm a competitive cur, so having friends that are also doing it drives me to want to "win" daily/weekly challenges and such.

sneakypower
Javy Baez Fanclub President

Postby sneakypower » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:46 pm

you just love to see a team trading away their franchise player to appease a coach who'll wear out his welcome within a couple seasons

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:50 pm

sneakypower wrote:you just love to see a team trading away their franchise player to appease a coach who'll wear out his welcome within a couple seasons

Johansen is lazy. He played below his potential for a few years, had a great season last year, got paid, and then showed up out of shape again. He's been terrible. No one will miss him. He's not the franchise player

biittner77
5-Time All-Star

Postby biittner77 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:55 am

Derwood wrote:
sneakypower wrote:you just love to see a team trading away their franchise player to appease a coach who'll wear out his welcome within a couple seasons

Johansen is lazy. He played below his potential for a few years, had a great season last year, got paid, and then showed up out of shape again. He's been terrible. No one will miss him. He's not the franchise player

Yeah, people that are saying that the Preds "won" this trade are saying that because they filled a big need from a position of strength. 3 years from now the Preds will really regret trading Seth Jones. Maybe sooner depending on how Johansen adjusts to playing in the Western Conference.
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

Return to “Other Sports”