Search found 463 matches

by Splendid Splinter
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:25 pm
Forum: Transactions
Topic: The 2018-2019 Cubs Offseason Rumors & Discussion Thread - "On wrongs swift vengeance waits..."
Replies: 730
Views: 36648

Re: The 2018-2019 Cubs Offseason Rumors & Discussion Thread - "On wrongs swift vengeance waits..."

David wrote:
Splendid Splinter wrote:
David wrote:no i asked what rule v is


01010010 01110101 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110110



are you the porn star blowie at the christmas party guy? bree olsen iirc?

i honestly have no clue what kind of thread that story would've been posted in but it just popped in my head lmao


Yep and proud of it!
by Splendid Splinter
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 pm
Forum: Transactions
Topic: The 2018-2019 Cubs Offseason Rumors & Discussion Thread - "On wrongs swift vengeance waits..."
Replies: 730
Views: 36648

Re: The 2018-2019 Cubs Offseason Rumors & Discussion Thread - "On wrongs swift vengeance waits..."

David wrote:
ConstableRabbit wrote:
David wrote:
what is rule v

The Rule 5 Draft. It's tomorrow.

no i asked what rule v is


01010010 01110101 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110110
by Splendid Splinter
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:58 pm
Forum: Transactions
Topic: The 2018-2019 Cubs Offseason Rumors & Discussion Thread - "On wrongs swift vengeance waits..."
Replies: 730
Views: 36648

Re: The 2018-2019 Cubs Offseason Rumors & Discussion Thread - "On wrongs swift vengeance waits..."

People been posting this guy in the Harper thread, but he got other Cubs related info too.. https://mobile.twitter.com/WTraymor/status/1072951583040827392 https://mobile.twitter.com/WTraymor/status/1072951583040827392 https://mobile.twitter.com/WTraymor/status/1072928692848992259 https://mobile.twit...
by Splendid Splinter
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:03 am
Forum: Transactions
Topic: The Bryce is Right, Bitch
Replies: 1958
Views: 91018

Re: The Bryce is Right, Bitch

it would be disappointing as hell to miss on harper, but lowrie over russell and brantley over almora would still make the team clearly better Brantley isn't really a CF anymore. If we're looking for a CF addition, I'd go Pollock. Heyward/Happ/Almora can play CF with Brantley in RF. Could go Schwar...
by Splendid Splinter
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Forum: Transactions
Topic: The Bryce is Right, Bitch
Replies: 1958
Views: 91018

Re: The Bryce is Right, Bitch

Like would be in love with where this team was going because of the hot finish? Because the offense was really, really good for a longer stretch than it was bad last year. The bad offense is more recent though and sticks in our minds. I still think we are closer to the really good up to August offe...
by Splendid Splinter
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:40 pm
Forum: Transactions
Topic: The Bryce is Right, Bitch
Replies: 1958
Views: 91018

Re: The Bryce is Right, Bitch

Watch Cubs sign him and he put up a '06 Pierre type line
by Splendid Splinter
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:48 pm
Forum: Social
Topic: Music Thread 2.0
Replies: 2134
Views: 104800

Re: Music Thread 2.0

David wrote:no hold my hand?!


And Time. That's all I know of their songs.
by Splendid Splinter
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Week 13: Bears at Giants, Sunday at noon on Fox
Replies: 187
Views: 3778

Re: Week 13: Bears at Giants, Sunday at noon on Fox

Bertz wrote:
Soul wrote:When did 55+ yard FGs become so much more realistic?


I feel like for the longest time there was just Janikowski, but then Prater got there and suddenly everyone except Parkey could do it. It's the football equivalent of how all relievers throw at least 95 mph now.


Fixed
by Splendid Splinter
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:34 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Week 13: Bears at Giants, Sunday at noon on Fox
Replies: 187
Views: 3778

Re: Week 13: Bears at Giants, Sunday at noon on Fox

UMFan83 wrote:I see Nagy has Lovie’s ability to take timeouts that strategically aid the opponent


What was the point of that timeout? Was the defense call not correct or something?
by Splendid Splinter
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:26 am
Forum: Cubs Discussions
Topic: Addison Russell
Replies: 1070
Views: 68699

Re: Addison Russell

Chiefs > Cubs As far as releasing the scum bag, sure. But pretty sure they had knowledge of the incident way before today. They knew about in August as did the NFL, which is something they should be held accountable for. Of course, I would have a difficult time believing that the Cubs found out via...
by Splendid Splinter
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:19 pm
Forum: Rants
Topic: Bathroom Nightmares
Replies: 212
Views: 21226

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Banedon wrote:
Thunderbolt_47 wrote:I never got the appeal of these, the feeling they give is horrible. I mean, some people may like it, I don't.


So, your argument is that a water spray feels worse than rubbing dry paper over it?


Baby/toilet wipes is the solution.
by Splendid Splinter
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:59 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: NFL Week 11
Replies: 59
Views: 2317

Re: NFL Week 11

No week 12 thread yet, but wow. The refs totally missed the hit right at the helmet of Jordan Reed at the end of the game. I don't know how the flag wasn't thrown there.
by Splendid Splinter
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:21 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: NFL Week 11
Replies: 59
Views: 2317

Re: NFL Week 11

Let's go for 100 pts. When the last time that happened?
by Splendid Splinter
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:16 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: NFL Week 11
Replies: 59
Views: 2317

Re: NFL Week 11

Just go ahead and give Aaron Donald the DPOY. Its locked up already.
by Splendid Splinter
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:08 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Week 12: Bears @ Lions Turkey Day on CBS at 11:30
Replies: 235
Views: 5365

Re: Week 12: Bears @ Lions Turkey Day on CBS at 11:30

Fun fact, if the Bears win the Super Bowl and the Raiders get the #1 pick, the Mack trade would result in the Bears tradin the #32 pick for the #33 pick. only if they win again next season. The 1/2 swap isn't until 2020 draft. Jersey is right. It's the 2020 draft. Chicago Bears: DE Khalil Mack 2020...
by Splendid Splinter
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:23 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Week 11: Vikings at Chicago Sunday night on NBC
Replies: 203
Views: 5614

Re: Week 11: Vikings at Chicago Sunday night on NBC

Yep. Give the game ball to Hicks now.
by Splendid Splinter
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:50 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Week 11: Vikings at Chicago Sunday night on NBC
Replies: 203
Views: 5614

Re: Week 11: Vikings at Chicago Sunday night on NBC

Man... Eddie got a knack for the ball. I'll take Mike Brown 2.0.
by Splendid Splinter
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:11 pm
Forum: Social
Topic: Is there a sports cards discussion?
Replies: 36
Views: 1408

Re: Is there a sports cards discussion?

This thread is timely, I was going through some keepsakes and found one of the few cards I kept, a 1996 Topps Stars Jordan atomic refractor. It looks like it held its value pretty well from when I'd pore through Beckett every month, depending on the grade it looks like I could get anywhere from $20...
by Splendid Splinter
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:53 pm
Forum: Social
Topic: Is there a sports cards discussion?
Replies: 36
Views: 1408

Re: Is there a sports cards discussion?

It's basically "worthless" because it's not certified, but I got a Mike Trout autograph card that was signed by him personally back when he was in AA like 7 years ago when he played against the Naturals (Royals AA team). I have a few others auto cards like Castro, Jason Kidd, etc. I have a...
by Splendid Splinter
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 pm
Forum: Social
Topic: Politics & Current Events
Replies: 26437
Views: 1079794

Re: Politics & Current Events

Not sure where to put this story, but I'll go with this thread. I just got back from Phoenix last night. On my flight, I sat between 2 people in the middle seat. On one side was a dude probably in his late 20s maybe early 30s. He had a MAGA hat on that was signed by Trump himself and a "I vote...
by Splendid Splinter
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 am
Forum: Social
Topic: Politics & Current Events
Replies: 26437
Views: 1079794

Re: Politics & Current Events

Not sure where to put this story, but I'll go with this thread. I just got back from Phoenix last night. On my flight, I sat between 2 people in the middle seat. On one side was a dude probably in his late 20s maybe early 30s. He had a MAGA hat on that was signed by Trump himself and a "I voted...
by Splendid Splinter
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:16 am
Forum: Social
Topic: Politics & Current Events
Replies: 26437
Views: 1079794

Re: Politics & Current Events

Derwood wrote:
Splendid Splinter wrote:They're saying Cruz won in Texas.


Yeah, the gap is growing. CNN has cruz up by 150,000 votes with 70% reporting. CNN not calling it yet


ABC had like 78% and the gap was than 150k.
by Splendid Splinter
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:10 am
Forum: Social
Topic: Politics & Current Events
Replies: 26437
Views: 1079794

Re: Politics & Current Events

They're saying Cruz won in Texas.
by Splendid Splinter
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Forum: Transactions
Topic: The Bryce is Right, Bitch
Replies: 1958
Views: 91018

Re: The Bryce is Right, Bitch

You might want to keep all those guys because their replacements wont be as good. But you won’t because you are overpaying for a RF’s production because he has good hair or something. That's gonna get jumped on enough, so I'm going to try and respond from a baseball standpoint..... Willy isn't a FA...

Go to advanced search