Search found 4612 matches

by Derwood
Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:05 am
Forum: General Baseball Discussion
Topic: Fun early season stats (2017 edition)
Replies: 13
Views: 518

Re: Fun early season stats (2017 edition)

Jared Saltalamacchia was DFA'd by Toronto after going 1 for 25 with 16k's
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:06 pm
Forum: Social
Topic: Politics & Current Events
Replies: 12357
Views: 309454

Re: Politics & Current Events

Yep, bullying doesn't work as President. Other world leaders and politicians will call your bluff. Unless you're gonna go full dictator and publicly execute your enemies, you're going to have to find a different tactic
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:21 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

WTF Is Mad Dog and Maggie?
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:05 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Derwood wrote:"Quickest release in last 10 years" sounds well researched

Is that from the Gruden tape? .


It's from sulley
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

"Quickest release in last 10 years" sounds well researched
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:20 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

WrigleyField 22 wrote:I don't think you understand the point.


What was your point then?
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:09 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

I'll say this. The biggest knock seems to be the 13 starts. At what point are you obsessing over one trait in the face of all others? I'm not thrilled, but I'm more in a shrug my shoulders mode than the "lol dumb Bears" attitude. It's a big knock though, because you only have 13 games wor...
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

lol Browns
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:13 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

lol, that plaza in Philly CLEARED OUT after the Eagles pick
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:07 am
Forum: Social
Topic: Music Thread 2.0
Replies: 1111
Views: 32294

Re: Music Thread 2.0

Every track on Kendricks' DAMN. is currently charting on Billboard's Hot 100

Image
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:39 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Derwood wrote:Cleveland trades down, and now has HOU's 1st AND 2nd round pick next year

Presumably to end up in the horde if picks going to the Bears for Mitchell Trubisky, per Greg Gabriel.


Would that trade happen tonight? That would be effing nuts
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:34 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

Cleveland trades down, and now has HOU's 1st AND 2nd round pick next year
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:24 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

David wrote:
Derwood wrote:Watson falling

Did people really expect him to go this early in general?


No, but I thought Cleveland would panic after Trubisky went #2
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:21 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

Oh, ok. I'm gonna take derwood's opinion on anything lol Better side with "draft expert" Sulley lol why do people get so upset about their draft predictions? Even the real pros miss on picks all the time. It's not some badge of honor to get one right or some black mark to get one wrong if...
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

Watson falling
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:18 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

Splendid Splinter wrote:
Derwood wrote:If Watson goes to KC, Cleveland should jump on a DB at 12 and grab a QB in the 2nd round


I'm guessing it's Cook for Chiefs?


Would they trade that much for him? We'll see
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:13 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

If Watson goes to KC, Cleveland should jump on a DB at 12 and grab a QB in the 2nd round
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

KC just traded up
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:06 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

Workouts and scout evals? And many services had him pegged as top 10 after the season. The guy has the goods, size, quick release, accuracy, and speed. I'd be thrilled if I'm wrong about this. Thrilled. But this is such a massive overreach that I still can't believe they did it Well, i'll be here t...
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:05 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

Cleveland might get Watson without having to trade up
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:58 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

JFC just stop derwooding Answer the question. Trubisky was rated fringe-first rounder after the season. He just got picked #2. What (besides hype) made him jump so high? What about his tape makes anyone think he's worth 4 draft picks? What franchise QB's in the NFL had this guy's limited resume? Wo...
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:55 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

This logic is bad. Good NFL prospect and good college QB (especially in a spread scheme) is not close to comparable. Hell, maybe the best QB in NFL history couldn't beat out Brian Griese in college. Sure, if you use the outlier rather than the vast vast majority of successful NFL QB's, your logic i...
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:53 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

This logic is bad. Good NFL prospect and good college QB (especially in a spread scheme) is not close to comparable. Hell, maybe the best QB in NFL history couldn't beat out Brian Griese in college. Sure, if you use the outlier rather than the vast vast majority of successful NFL QB's, your logic i...
by Derwood
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:49 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bears offseason
Replies: 1676
Views: 34248

Re: Bears offseason

Spent 4 picks on a guy who couldn't beat out Marquise Williams for the starting job at UNC. This logic is bad. Good NFL prospect and good college QB (especially in a spread scheme) is not close to comparable. Hell, maybe the best QB in NFL history couldn't beat out Brian Griese in college. Sure, if...

Go to advanced search