Work Jerks

The Logan
Superstar

Re: Work Jerks

Postby The Logan » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:57 pm

My girlfriend's horrible co-worker claims he met Bruce Springsteen a couple nights ago while he was out at Trump Tower downtown and said Bruce was there waiting for protesters to walk by so he could throw something at them.

Springsteen has been openly anti-Trump and supportive of BLM and police reform, but apparently he was staying at Trump Tower so he could start horsefeathers with protesters? That makes no horsefeathering sense.

They work in luxury bed sales and he said he got his cell phone number and that he was going to buy beds from him and because of this story, her bosses are treating her co-worker like King horsefeathers of horsefeathers Mountain and have said they were going to take him out for a steak dinner.

Also, this dude is super paranoid about COVID to the point he's yelling at management to buy them better masks and insisting on bringing in his own desk so he can sit in a different part of the showroom away from everyone else to prevent COVID, but he's fine with going out and grabbing drinks with friends in the heart of downtown Chicago? This dude has been thorn in my GF's side ever since she's started and apparently they've gone through like half a dozen employees who all quit because of this guy and his ego and tendency to steal commissions, but he also sells the most so her bosses treat him like they need him more than the other way around.

I theorize that anyone can sell these beds because they are absurdly expensive and anyone that walks into that showroom who knows what they're walking into is going to buy it regardless of who is selling it to them. There were three of them working there last year and my GF was struggling to keep up, then they let one of them go in July and from that point forward her sales doubled. It's literally just a matter of opportunity to handle a client who is committed to buying, but this guy will straight up steal a client if she walks away from them to grab something in the back and also do horsefeathers like process a sale after she did all the work, but because she had the day off and the sale went through while he was there and he hit some buttons on a computer, he would insist on at least a 50% commission split.

This guy is a [expletive] and his Springsteen story reeks of [expletive] and he's using it to look good to their bosses who bend to his whim because he sells more than others.
1 x

JudasIscariotTheBird
5-Time All-Star

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:05 pm

The Logan wrote:My girlfriend's horrible co-worker claims he met Bruce Springsteen a couple nights ago while he was out at Trump Tower downtown and said Bruce was there waiting for protesters to walk by so he could throw something at them.

Springsteen has been openly anti-Trump and supportive of BLM and police reform, but apparently he was staying at Trump Tower so he could start horsefeathers with protesters? That makes no horsefeathering sense.

They work in luxury bed sales and he said he got his cell phone number and that he was going to buy beds from him and because of this story, her bosses are treating her co-worker like King horsefeathers of horsefeathers Mountain and have said they were going to take him out for a steak dinner.

Also, this dude is super paranoid about COVID to the point he's yelling at management to buy them better masks and insisting on bringing in his own desk so he can sit in a different part of the showroom away from everyone else to prevent COVID, but he's fine with going out and grabbing drinks with friends in the heart of downtown Chicago? This dude has been thorn in my GF's side ever since she's started and apparently they've gone through like half a dozen employees who all quit because of this guy and his ego and tendency to steal commissions, but he also sells the most so her bosses treat him like they need him more than the other way around.

I theorize that anyone can sell these beds because they are absurdly expensive and anyone that walks into that showroom who knows what they're walking into is going to buy it regardless of who is selling it to them. There were three of them working there last year and my GF was struggling to keep up, then they let one of them go in July and from that point forward her sales doubled. It's literally just a matter of opportunity to handle a client who is committed to buying, but this guy will straight up steal a client if she walks away from them to grab something in the back and also do horsefeathers like process a sale after she did all the work, but because she had the day off and the sale went through while he was there and he hit some buttons on a computer, he would insist on at least a 50% commission split.

This guy is a [expletive] and his Springsteen story reeks of [expletive] and he's using it to look good to their bosses who bend to his whim because he sells more than others.

Props to this dood for knowing his braindead audience. How could anyone fall for that story?
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:30 pm

Sales commissions are the worst thing ever
1 x

Return to “Rants”