Bathroom Nightmares

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 58869
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2386
x 8063

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:24 pm

mul21 wrote:
Pushfrog98 wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Here, you can get this one instead and pretend like you're an alien who finally has some alone time with the probe machine:

https://www.amazon.com/BOSS-BIDET-Mini-Guarantee-Retractable/dp/B06W579TYY/ref=lp_14308155011_1_4?srs=14308155011&ie=UTF8&qid=1539525792&sr=8-4

Also: I think that a Venn diagram of those making excuses against the minor miracle of bidet technology and the type of monsters who stand to wipe would be almost a perfect circle.

The physics of how this is even accomplished boggles my mind.


Why Stand?
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 68156
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 1004
x 1938

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Derwood » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:17 am

Image
0 x

User avatar
weis21
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 8864
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:45 am
Location: ECU
x 5562
x 1108

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby weis21 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:02 am

Derwood wrote:Image

Huh. Never pictured mojo as a ginger.
2 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 77533
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 9758
x 12893

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:14 am

This is more like it:

1 x

User avatar
javy knows my name
previously Beertown Cubbie
Posts: 9092
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:46 pm
Location: Chicago
x 1387
x 568

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby javy knows my name » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:19 am

Sammy Sofa wrote:This is more like it:



Bidet!? Don't mind if I buh-do!
1 x
neely wrote:but in reality
2006 .364
2007 .351
2008 his one big year
2009 .347
2010 90 games played
2011 .323
what do you call that?

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 68156
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 1004
x 1938

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Derwood » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Took the dogs to the vet this morning, and on the way back, one of them took a dump on the back seat and then stepped in it and tracked all over the back of my car. Scrubbing dog poop out of my upholstery was not how I planned on starting my day
0 x

Thunderbolt_47
bench player
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:25 pm
x 1

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Thunderbolt_47 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:48 am

Derwood wrote:Image


I never got the appeal of these, the feeling they give is horrible. I mean, some people may like it, I don't.
Anyway, when the wife and I left the kitchen for 5 minutes yesterday, the cat managed to eat both sardines in oil and condensed milk in that timeframe. The thing is that we then went to work, and came back in the evening.
It didn't end well, neither for the cat, nor for the rug, nor for some patches of the cat's hair we had to cut because the ... result had dried there. Fun times.
0 x

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 58869
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2386
x 8063

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:12 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
Banedon
Curse You!
Posts: 66369
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:36 pm
Location: Kidding Myself
x 5074
x 5043

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Banedon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Thunderbolt_47 wrote:I never got the appeal of these, the feeling they give is horrible. I mean, some people may like it, I don't.


So, your argument is that a water spray feels worse than rubbing dry paper over it?
0 x
Image

Thunderbolt_47
bench player
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:25 pm
x 1

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Thunderbolt_47 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Banedon wrote:So, your argument is that a water spray feels worse than rubbing dry paper over it?


Well, quality paper does beat getting splashed there, especially by cold water.
0 x

User avatar
Splendid Splinter
All-Star
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:30 am
x 6833
x 160

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Splendid Splinter » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Banedon wrote:
Thunderbolt_47 wrote:I never got the appeal of these, the feeling they give is horrible. I mean, some people may like it, I don't.


So, your argument is that a water spray feels worse than rubbing dry paper over it?


Baby/toilet wipes is the solution.
0 x

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 58869
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2386
x 8063

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Splendid Splinter wrote:
Banedon wrote:
Thunderbolt_47 wrote:I never got the appeal of these, the feeling they give is horrible. I mean, some people may like it, I don't.


So, your argument is that a water spray feels worse than rubbing dry paper over it?


Baby/toilet wipes is the solution.
those are horrible for the sewer system and people really need to use them less often.
3 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 77533
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 9758
x 12893

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Thunderbolt_47 wrote:
Banedon wrote:So, your argument is that a water spray feels worse than rubbing dry paper over it?


Well, quality paper does beat getting splashed there, especially by cold water.


Only a paper using savage would settle for a bidet without a warm water option.

Quit making excuses for having a dirty ass.
0 x


Return to “Rants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests