Bathroom Nightmares

Lenny
Starter

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Lenny » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:30 am

Sammy Sofa wrote:Last week I had a huge slice of red velvet cake. The next morning, when everything I unleashed in the bowl was bright red I about had a panic stroke and collapsed onto the floor until I remembered what I had for dessert. Dear God, that's not what you want to see.

That happened to me once with Hi C Ecto Coolers.
0 x

Lenny
Starter

Postby Lenny » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:13 am

weis21 wrote:
David wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Consider this the resurrection of the epic work poop thread.

Just got back to work today after being off after the snow debacle, and upon entering the bathroom was confronting by both a horrible stench and some fat jerk using the handicap stall with the door wide open. He was pissing, but he had his pants and underwear around his ankles like he was 5-years-old. Based on how the smell seemed to be emanating from his stall and the clothing situation I can only assume he inexplicably had just unleashed a monster dump and then was pissing. Why? Was the door open the whole time? Does he also stand to wipe like an animal? OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO USE THIS BATHROOM, YOU FAT JERK.

is this man too proud to pee sitting down or something

if i have to pee when i [expletive], i'm not like waiting til i'm done [expletive]

I guess somewhat related:

My ex wife had a friend (she's a bit of a bitch...more of that to come). Anyway, her husband (then boyfriend) got drunk one night while a small group of us were hanging out. This guy is both super nice but also SUPER passive in that I'm literally not sure he has a spine. His hands always felt as if he had just applied lotion. Though, now he's a CPA and he makes probably twice my salary so Robbie has the last laugh.

So Robbie got drunk like we all did/were. But he proceeded to tell myself and one other fellow that he wasn't "allowed" (his word. not mine) to pee standing up anymore. I pressed the issue because it was the most asinine thing I had ever heard of. Apparently his girlfriend/now wife got irritated he peed on the seat one too many times when he got up during the night. So she essentially took away his "pee while standing" privileges.

I asked Robbie to do one thing that night. Never, ever admit to another man what he had told myself and one other guy. It's probably been 4 years since I've seen the guy - I can only hope he took those words to heart.

The worst I've seen was during my brief residence in Williamsburg, BK. The only gym I could afford was this little horsefeathers near Union & Metropolitan, $40/month, no CC needed, clearly used to be a bodega. No locker/changing rooms, only bathrooms were in the basement (that had obviously flooded many times). But I lived a block away, didn't expect to use the can. Until one day...

I finally had to go downstairs. And saw an older gentleman taking a piss. In his bare feet, and his pants (those stretch Chinos that Banana Republic/Gap used to sell) at his ankles, in two inches of disgusting, murky piss water. He then proceeded to pull up, completely soaked on all sides, went upstairs and got on a elliptical.

I didn't renew my membership.
0 x

XZero77
Superstar

Postby XZero77 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:58 am

weis21 wrote:I guess somewhat related:

My ex wife had a friend (she's a bit of a bitch...more of that to come). Anyway, her husband (then boyfriend) got drunk one night while a small group of us were hanging out. This guy is both super nice but also SUPER passive in that I'm literally not sure he has a spine. His hands always felt as if he had just applied lotion. Though, now he's a CPA and he makes probably twice my salary so Robbie has the last laugh.

So Robbie got drunk like we all did/were. But he proceeded to tell myself and one other fellow that he wasn't "allowed" (his word. not mine) to pee standing up anymore. I pressed the issue because it was the most asinine thing I had ever heard of. Apparently his girlfriend/now wife got irritated he peed on the seat one too many times when he got up during the night. So she essentially took away his "pee while standing" privileges.

I asked Robbie to do one thing that night. Never, ever admit to another man what he had told myself and one other guy. It's probably been 4 years since I've seen the guy - I can only hope he took those words to heart.

horsefeathers, if I don't standing up, my wife will make fun of me. Sometimes taking that first thing in the morning leak while standing up is problematic, so I'll pee sitting down. The wife will walk by and be like "what are you, a girl?". It's charming.

As for general bathroom nightmares, I saw a lifetime's worth years ago when I was working a second job doing night maintenance at a shopping mall. Fairly often the overnight cleaning crew would call in sick or quit (because their job was horrible), and the maintenance crew would have to pick up their slack. We'd all come in right at the end of the shopping day, and it was (especially during the holiday shopping season) the worst. I once saw a stall the looked like the xenomorphs from Aliens had started cocooning in it, except with feces and items of clothing. I saw bathrooms where persons had come up just short of the toilet and deposited their payload on the floor just in front of it. I saw poopy diapers stuck to the walls. I mean you'd think apes had been using the facilities. And they were nice bathrooms, seemingly nothing that would inspire a complete disregard for all standards of hygiene and basic human dignity. It was the behavior of beasts.

One amusing anecdote (that I may have shared here before) from that job: I got a call fix a toilet in one of the the women's rooms. When I got there, the toilet bowl was empty, but it didn't smell like it was clogged with horsefeathers. I used an auger, and when I hit the obstruction, it seemed too solid to be organic. So I got a retractable claw-type device to grab onto it and pull it out. What I saw when it came into view looked like something cocooned in toilet paper. The paper fell away, revealing what it was: a 6-7" vibrator.

A little light detective work led us to the conclusion that it was the same kind they sold at the Spencer's two storefronts down from the bathroom. I guess when some people feel that urge, the just have to indulge it. In a mall bathroom.
0 x

Sammys Boombox
Formerly eb14play2

Postby Sammys Boombox » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:42 pm

weis21 wrote:
davell wrote:We were on our 8th grade class field trip, which included going to the Asheboro(NC) State Zoo.....We were walking through the chimp display, which included a bridge overlooking them. One girl, who truly thought she was better than everyone else, decided to ask why there was a sign that said Beware of Flying Objects. Halfway through her sentence, she found out the answer to her question. As a chimp had thrown feces and nailed her(and only her) right upside the face. Since she was speaking, she even got the dreaded chimp poo in her mouth.

Asheboro zoo is awesome. can't wait to take my son there when he is older.

side question for those of you with kids: when is a good age to take kids to places like the zoo? is 5-6 too young? Henry is 7 months so I've got some time.

We take our little guy all the time. Started younger than 7 months. He always loves it. His favorite is anything that swims, especially penguins.
0 x
CUBS PACKERS MIZZOU

davell
Hall of Fame

Postby davell » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:39 pm

I worked at Busch Gardens after my freshman year of college one summer as a sweeper. We literally just walked around looking at girls all day, so it was kind of cool and after work, we could hang out and ride rides. Fun job for the summer honestly. Except for one day. I was taking a dump myself and heard a commotion of the bathroom entrance door being flung open. No big deal, I thought, someone just needed to go pretty bad. The door on the stall next to me swung open, then closed very quickly, in a panicked way.

I was finishing up(thank God), as I started to notice the brown liquid seeping into my stall. After a loud "holy horsefeathering horsefeathers"(literal unfortunately), I climbed on top of my toilet to keep from stepping in it and make a swing towards safety. Of course, I was also within a glance of seeing what the horsefeathers was causing this mess, so I had to take a look downward at the other stall.

In it, was a kid. Maybe 8-10 years old. Had poo all over himself. Caked in his damn hair even. He was crying. I was ready to throw up. How the horsefeathers do you get poo caked in your hair? My only guess was once he knew he had to go and it started coming, he put his hands down his pants to check and eventually hit his head with them while running towards the bathroom.

I swung to safety and ran with the quickness out of the bathroom, legitimately hoping to never think of that poor kid again. But, once I got outside, I noticed he had a trail of poo that was around 50 feet long, that had followed him to the bathroom, was serpent like in appearance. I finally felt bad for the kid, instead of just sick to my stomach, and found some other guys and we got him as much as we could to get him cleaned up. He smelt like a combo of Lysol, Right Guard, and Coolwater by the time we were done with him. His damn parents weren't even in the same part of the park and were supposed to meet him at a certain place in a couple of hours, so finding them was a hassle. Eventually, we found them, but at least got the kid on the Loch Ness and a few things a couple of times without waiting in the meantime.
0 x
Additional rule: you have to have one or the other.The only exception is you have an amazing board name. davell, I'm looking at you; put up a [expletive] avatar or something if your name only sounds like somebody tried say Dave as they lapsed into a coma.

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:37 am

0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:23 am

The moral conflict of finding a dookie nightmare at work: if I report it, will I need to clean it?
0 x

David
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby David » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:29 am

i was on the verge of dry heaving reading most of that
0 x

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

XZero77
Superstar

Postby XZero77 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:56 am

David wrote:i was on the verge of dry heaving reading most of that

I wasn't dry heaving, but for a minute there, I think I could actually smell it.
0 x

XZero77
Superstar

Postby XZero77 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:12 am

Derwood wrote:The moral conflict of finding a dookie nightmare at work: if I report it, will I need to clean it?

That depends on the scope of the disaster. At my primary job, it's not my problem either way. But I have second job working early mornings (before any other workers come in) at a gym/spa , and the old men who come in clog the toilets with regularity. It's technically not my job, but if it's not that bad, I'll just plunge it out of consideration for others. If it's like a dookie stew filled all the way up to the rim of the bowl, I put an out of order sign on the stall door and leave that horsefeathers for maintenance.

One day a gym member came to the front desk and told me there was a mess on one of the benches in the men's locker room. So I go in there and sure enough, it appeared as if some guy had sharted massively on one of the benches. It looked like a fecal Rorschach test. I threw a plastic sheet over the bench and left that mess for someone else.
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:21 am

XZero77 wrote:
Derwood wrote:The moral conflict of finding a dookie nightmare at work: if I report it, will I need to clean it?

That depends on the scope of the disaster. At my primary job, it's not my problem either way. But I have second job working early mornings (before any other workers come in) at a gym/spa , and the old men who come in clog the toilets with regularity. It's technically not my job, but if it's not that bad, I'll just plunge it out of consideration for others. If it's like a dookie stew filled all the way up to the rim of the bowl, I put an out of order sign on the stall door and leave that [expletive] for maintenance.

One day a gym member came to the front desk and told me there was a mess on one of the benches in the men's locker room. So I go in there and sure enough, it appeared as if some guy had sharted massively on one of the benches. It looked like a fecal Rorschach test. I threw a plastic sheet over the bench and left that mess for someone else.

Our cleaning company comes in between 8-10am each day, so if someone paints the walls during the day, someone else has to deal with it.
0 x

dawson1989
Role Player

Postby dawson1989 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:26 am

So I've been dating my now wife for 4 months and we are on our first trip together which was to my hometown. We go to famous local pizza place that makes a unique square cut pizza. It is the greasiest pizza in the world and I hadn't had it in years.

Obviously, I eat a lot of it. We then proceed to a basketball game which is her first major sporting event ever. During warm ups it hits. I tell her I have to use the bathroom and disappear. After 10 minutes I know I won't be back anytime soon so I text her letting her know it will be a long while.

When I'm about done I hear two guys walk in. A couple seconds later I hear one of them say, "Wow! Someone must feel a lot better." I lost it and busted out laughing. I then waited for them to leave before exiting.

Yes, I'm amazed she still married me.
0 x
YES! it's me

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:26 am

So many horror stories of bathrooms from my retail days. There was the guy who horsefeathers in the urinal and I walked into the bathroom as he was waddling back with his pants around his ankles to said urinal with toilet paper he had gotten from the stall, and that he was then shoving in the urinal already clogged with his horsefeathers.

Or the time I found the handicapped stall where it looked like someone had just exploded. I'm not saying this for effect: there was a small clean spot right in front of the toilet, as if the person had been standing there. Radiating out from that spot were straight up blast marks as if they had just spontaneously combusted into an explosion of fecal matter. Blast marks to either sides on the wall, to the front on the toilet and the wall behind it, behind the clear spot on the floor back towards the other wall; even on the low ceiling looking like it had shot upwards. I swear I'm not kidding when I say it looked like the aftermath of an explosion in a Looney Tunes cartoon. Even more strange was how there was almost nothing in the toilet; outside of bits of what would have resulted from the explosion, there was no TP or leftover turds or skidmarks or anything. It really did look like someone just up and exploded; no horsefeathers tracks leading out of the bathroom, and this bathroom was all the way in the back of the store; I don't see how it was possible that this person didn't walk through the store without being covered with and reeking of horsefeathers.

Or the time I walked into the bathroom and found a horsefeathers sneaky floating at the top of clogged sink filled with horsefeathers water. I turned right around and as I was walking across the store to find a manager I see a very worried-looking kid walking past me wearing only one shoe and one of his pant legs rolled up to his knee. Poor kid obviously had an accident (looked to be about 10 or so, so definitely past the age this usually happens, so I felt bad for him), and tried to clean himself up in the sink. By the time I got back to the bathroom the shoe was gone, but he had befouled the second sink to clean it off.
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:13 am

Spoiler: show
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Someone's horsefeathers' on cars in Chicago:

http://jalopnik.com/insufferable-craigs ... 1757163603

I am writing this message to anyone that might have been in Lakeview Thursday night around 9pm.

Specifically I am looking for anyone who was by Stratford and Broadway, which was where my car was parked.

Obviously I have a large degree of humility when writing this because I am seeking people out here to see if anyone has any information about who may have taken a gigantic horsefeathers on the windshield of my brand new Tesla Model X.

I was on a date with a girl, one who was very conservative. It was our third date and when we walked out, sure enough we saw that someone had taken a very large horsefeathers on my windshield comprised of two sizable logs and smaller ball which rolled down to my wipers. Pee was not visible leading me to believe that *perhaps* someone had horsefeathers in a container at home and then threw it on my car later.

Now I know a lot of people might find this funny but my date was really traumatized by the whole thing and I have zero leads. What’s more, the CPD “absolutely refused” to help me, a tax paying citizen, clean the horsefeathers off of my car. But they obviously didn’t hesitate to tell me I could not drive with the poop on my windshield because it would obstruct my visibility. I had to use a RedEye magazine and a bottle of water to clean it off and that sucked.

Listen closely. I am offering a significant compensation to anyone who has good solid intelligence that I will handle in my own way. I am not going to mention dollar amounts here but I work in the medical community and trust me when I say I think the amount I have in mind will not disappoint. After all, I do own a Tesla.

I dunno; this Mad Pooper sounds like kind of a hero.
0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Someone's [expletive]' on cars in Chicago:

http://jalopnik.com/insufferable-craigs ... 1757163603

I am writing this message to anyone that might have been in Lakeview Thursday night around 9pm.

Specifically I am looking for anyone who was by Stratford and Broadway, which was where my car was parked.

Obviously I have a large degree of humility when writing this because I am seeking people out here to see if anyone has any information about who may have taken a gigantic [expletive] on the windshield of my brand new Tesla Model X.

I was on a date with a girl, one who was very conservative. It was our third date and when we walked out, sure enough we saw that someone had taken a very large [expletive] on my windshield comprised of two sizable logs and smaller ball which rolled down to my wipers. Pee was not visible leading me to believe that *perhaps* someone had [expletive] in a container at home and then threw it on my car later.

Now I know a lot of people might find this funny but my date was really traumatized by the whole thing and I have zero leads. What’s more, the CPD “absolutely refused” to help me, a tax paying citizen, clean the [expletive] off of my car. But they obviously didn’t hesitate to tell me I could not drive with the poop on my windshield because it would obstruct my visibility. I had to use a RedEye magazine and a bottle of water to clean it off and that sucked.

Listen closely. I am offering a significant compensation to anyone who has good solid intelligence that I will handle in my own way. I am not going to mention dollar amounts here but I work in the medical community and trust me when I say I think the amount I have in mind will not disappoint. After all, I do own a Tesla.

I dunno; this Mad Pooper sounds like kind of a hero.

Video of this guy and his date...

1 x

BigbadB
Hall of Fame

Postby BigbadB » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Not sure if I posted this before, but this got emailed to me a good 7-10 years ago. If I didn't post it, it's because I couldn't find it. This time, google came through. I post it now because it's still one of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet to this day.

All in all, it hadn’t been a good day. Bad traffic, a malfunctioning computer, incompetent coworkers and a sore back all made me a seething cauldron of rage. But more importantly for this story, it had been over forty-eight hours since I’d last taken a dump. I’d tried to jumpstart the process, beginning my day with a bowl of bowel-cleansing fiber cereal, following it with six cups of coffee at work, and adding a bean-laden lunch at Taco Bell. As I was returning home from work, my insides let me know with subtle rumbles and the emission of the occasional tiny fart that Big Things would be happening soon. Alas, I had to stop at the mall to go Christmas shopping. I completed this task, and as I was walking past the stores on my way back to the car, I noticed a large sale sign proclaiming, “Everything Must Go!” This was prophetic, for my colon informed me with a sudden violent cramp and a wet, squeaky fart that everything was indeed about to go. I hurried to the mall bathrooms. I surveyed the five stalls, which I have numbered 1 through 5 for your convenience:
1.Occupied.
2.Clean, but Bathroom Protocol forbids its use, as it’s next to the occupied one.
3.Poo on seat.
4.Poo and toilet paper in bowl, unidentifiable liquid splattered on seat.
5.No toilet paper, no stall door, unidentifiable sticky object near base of toilet.
Clearly, it had to be Stall #2. I trudged back, entered, dropped trousers and sat down. I’m normally a fairly Shameful Sh1tter. I wasn’t happy about being next to the occupied stall, but Big Things were afoot.
I was just getting ready to bear down when all of a sudden the sweet sounds of Beethoven came from next door, followed by a fumbling, and then the sound of a voice answering the ringing phone. As usual for a cell phone conversation, the voice was exactly 8 dB louder than it needed to be. Out of Shameful habit, my sphincter slammed shut. The inane conversation went on and on. Mr. Sh1tter was blathering to Mrs. Sh1tter about the sh1tty day he had. I sat there, cramping and miserable, waiting for him to finish. As the loud conversation dragged on, I became angrier and angrier, thinking that I, too, had a crappy day, but I was too polite to yak about in public. My bowels let me know in no uncertain terms that if I didn’t get crapping soon, my day would be getting even crappier.
Finally my anger reached a point that overcame Shamefulness. I no longer cared. I gripped the toilet paper holder with one hand, braced my other hand against the side of the stall, and pushed with all my might. I was rewarded with a fart of colossal magnitude – a cross between the sound of someone ripping a very wet bed sheet in half and of plywood being torn off a wall. The sound gradually transitioned into a heavily modulated low-RPM tone, not unlike someone firing up a Harley. I managed to hit the resonance frequency of the stall, and it shook gently.
Once my ass cheeks stopped flapping in the breeze, three things became apparent:
(1) The next-door conversation had ceased
(2) my colon’s continued seizing indicated that there was more to come
(3) the bathroom was now beset by a horrible, eldritch stench. It was as if a gateway to Hell had been opened. The foul miasma quickly made its way under the stall and began choking my poop-mate. This initial “herald” fart had ended his conversation in mid-sentence.
“Oh my God,” I heard him utter, following it with suppressed sounds of choking, and then, “No, baby, that wasn’t me (cough, gag), you could hear that (gag)??”
Now there was no stopping me. I pushed for all I was worth. I could swear that in the resulting cacophony of rips, squirts, splashes, poots, and blasts, I was actually lifted slightly off the pot. The amount of stuff in me was incredible. It sprayed against the bowl with tremendous force. Later, in surveying the damage, I’d see that liquid poop had actually managed to ricochet out of the bowl and run down the side on to the floor. But for now, all I could do was hang on for the ride.
Next door I could hear him fumbling with the paper dispenser as he desperately tried to finish his task. Little snatches of conversation made themselves heard over my anal symphony: “Gotta go… horrible… throw up…in my mouth… not… make it… tell the kids… love them… oh God…” followed by more sounds of suppressed gagging and retching.
Alas, it is evidently difficult to hold one’s phone and wipe one’s bum at the same time. Just as my high-pressure abuse of the toilet was winding down, I heard a plop and splash from next door, followed by string of swear words and gags. My poop-mate had dropped his phone into the toilet.
There was a lull in my production, and the restroom became deathly quiet. I could envision him standing there, wondering what to do. A final anal announcement came trumpeting from my behind, small chunks plopping noisily into the water. That must have been the last straw. I heard a flush, a fumbling with the lock, and then the stall door was thrown open. I heard him running out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.
After a considerable amount of paperwork, I got up and surveyed the damage. I felt bad for the janitor who’d be forced to deal with this, but I knew that flushing was not an option. No toilet in the world could handle that unholy mess. Flushing would only lead to a floor flooded with filth.
As I left, I glanced into the next-door stall. Nothing remained in the bowl. Had he flushed his phone, or had he plucked it out and left the bathroom with nasty unwashed hands? The world will never know. I exited the bathroom, momentarily proud and Shameless, looking around for a face glaring at me. But I saw no one. I suspect that somehow my supernatural elimination has managed to transfer my Shamefulness to my anonymous poop-mate. I think it’ll be a long time before he can bring himself to poop in public — and I doubt he’ll ever again answer his cell phone in the loo. And this, my friends, is why you should never talk on your phone in the bathroom.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Why would it matter if there's someone in the next stall? If it's that urgent, to hell with anyone nearby. Besides, in a public bathroom, it's not like them being 2-3 stalls over is going to mask the horrible stench/sounds.
0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Why would it matter if there's someone in the next stall? If it's that urgent, to hell with anyone nearby. Besides, in a public bathroom, it's not like them being 2-3 stalls over is going to mask the horrible stench/sounds.

it matters, the preference is always nobody else in, followed by nobody in next stall.
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

CubinNY
Hall of Fame

Postby CubinNY » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:02 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Why would it matter if there's someone in the next stall? If it's that urgent, to hell with anyone nearby. Besides, in a public bathroom, it's not like them being 2-3 stalls over is going to mask the horrible stench/sounds.

it matters, the preference is always nobody else in, followed by nobody in next stall.

Yep. Also, I have a personal protocol of flush-to-cover-fart if someone else is the bathroom.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:03 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:

Sure, if you're just strolling into the bathroom, but if it's THAT urgent? God help whoever is next to the stall because at that point I could not possibly care less. I like to scream "BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES," too. Usually clears the place out pretty quickly.
1 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:
jersey cubs fan wrote:

Sure, if you're just strolling into the bathroom, but if it's THAT urgent? God help whoever is next to the stall because at that point I could not possibly care less. I like to scream "BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES," too. Usually clears the place out pretty quickly.

My body does a pretty good job of shutting down based on location. I've gone an entire weekend without while in suboptimal conditions. And I can walk in to the toilet at work while under duress, spot a fellow passenger and walk right back out to wait.
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Point of no return waits for no man. They stepped into a public restroom; they knew the potential consequences.
3 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Point of no return waits for no man. They stepped into a public restroom; they knew the potential consequences.

Sure, but they can still have preferences.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:01 pm

You could be missing out on making a new friend. If someone in the stall next to mine seems to be going through a real ordeal I like to talk them through it. Solidarity...we've all been there.

2 x

Return to “Rants”