Bathroom Nightmares

User avatar
cl smooth
All-Star
Posts: 2233
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 3:59 pm
Location: brooklynnnnnnnnnn
x 3336
x 779

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby cl smooth » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:This thread has ultimately been all about leading up to this moment:



Image
0 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82587
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13418
x 15858

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:18 pm

There's only one thing you can do to fix a situation like that:

Image
0 x

User avatar
Banedon
Curse You!
Posts: 67653
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:36 pm
Location: Kidding Myself
x 6206
x 6078

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Banedon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Image
2 x

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 61122
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 3063
x 10777

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby jersey cubs fan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:40 pm

feel like this could go in work jerks, technology, science or metoo thread

1 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
WrigleyField 22
Superstar
Posts: 13027
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: hnderstabxcwhsg
x 1950
x 1030

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:04 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:feel like this could go in work jerks, technology, science or metoo thread


Down with the megathreads. It deserves its own thread.
0 x
Image

User avatar
WrigleyField 22
Superstar
Posts: 13027
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: hnderstabxcwhsg
x 1950
x 1030

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:09 pm

“Every man has thought about it at least once,” Jeff argues. (He’s using a pseudonym for “obvious private reasons.”) “Like, these things come up when with close friends, you know? Especially when we’re young.”

I've literally never thought about horsefeathering a Dyson. Not even once.
3 x
Image

User avatar
Banedon
Curse You!
Posts: 67653
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:36 pm
Location: Kidding Myself
x 6206
x 6078

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Banedon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:00 pm

This thread is strangely fascinating.

0 x

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 70887
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 1311
x 2686

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby Derwood » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am

I’m at my wife’s company Christmas party. Nice venue, cocktail attire....and piss all over the floor in the bathroom. Who are these heathens who blend in among us who are actually animals in human skin?
0 x

User avatar
JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star
Posts: 4749
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:05 am
Location: Denver, CO
x 4652
x 2019

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:54 am

Derwood wrote:I’m at my wife’s company Christmas party. Nice venue, cocktail attire....and piss all over the floor in the bathroom. Who are these heathens who blend in among us who are actually animals in human skin?

Just drunks and old men with prostate issues.

But hey, urine is sterile. I worked as janitor/security at a hotel for a summer. The women's room next to the hotel bar was absolutely unspeakable and unforgivable.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

User avatar
weis21
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 9210
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:45 am
Location: ECU
x 6548
x 1315

Re: Bathroom Nightmares

Postby weis21 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:19 am

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:
Derwood wrote:I’m at my wife’s company Christmas party. Nice venue, cocktail attire....and piss all over the floor in the bathroom. Who are these heathens who blend in among us who are actually animals in human skin?

Just drunks and old men with prostate issues.

But hey, urine is sterile. I worked as janitor/security at a hotel for a summer. The women's room next to the hotel bar was absolutely unspeakable and unforgivable.

Yep. I work with approx. 20 women and 2 guys in our center and better friends with the women then the two men. Just about every week I hear more than one of them talking about how their bathroom is disgusting and "how can a grown woman treat a toilet like that". I never ask specifically what they are referring to because I'd prefer not to have that mental image.

The guy's bathroom (sans a tiny bit of piss in front of the urinal from time to time) is clean as can be. I kind of take pride in it at this point.
0 x


Return to “Rants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: George Hayduke and 2 guests