"Time makes fools of us all" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

badger
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7768
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: Denver
x 450
x 504

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby badger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:48 pm

Does he really have a MAGA hat? I mean, I know like 98% of white athletes probably support that horsefeathers and I can lie to myself if I don't actually see evidence.
0 x

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!
Posts: 33008
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:57 am
x 2631
x 6649
Contact:

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:09 pm

schwarber is definitely too self-aware to be seen with a maga hat on in public
0 x
Duke Silver wrote:You've never been right about anything. You bitch and moan at the slightest hint of things not going right ... Suck my ass, you whiny little bitch.

17 Seconds
Hall of Fame
Posts: 23408
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:36 am
x 878
x 1819

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby 17 Seconds » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:16 pm

badger wrote:Does he really have a MAGA hat? I mean, I know like 98% of white athletes probably support that horsefeathers and I can lie to myself if I don't actually see evidence.


he was joking I think
0 x

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!
Posts: 33008
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:57 am
x 2631
x 6649
Contact:

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:17 pm

17 Seconds wrote:
badger wrote:Does he really have a MAGA hat? I mean, I know like 98% of white athletes probably support that horsefeathers and I can lie to myself if I don't actually see evidence.


he was joking I think


schwarber is a big thick rust belt boy who loves cops, doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who he didn't vote for because he's a millenial but would have voted for if he had registered to vote (its donnie trump)
0 x
Duke Silver wrote:You've never been right about anything. You bitch and moan at the slightest hint of things not going right ... Suck my ass, you whiny little bitch.

User avatar
WrigleyField 22
Superstar
Posts: 12730
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: hnderstabxcwhsg
x 1880
x 915

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:35 am

TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:
17 Seconds wrote:
badger wrote:Does he really have a MAGA hat? I mean, I know like 98% of white athletes probably support that horsefeathers and I can lie to myself if I don't actually see evidence.


he was joking I think


schwarber is a big thick rust belt boy who loves cops, doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who he didn't vote for because he's a millenial but would have voted for if he had registered to vote (its donnie trump)

He's only part thick rust belt boy. He's also show choir boy who escaped rust belt home town.
1 x
Image

Forgotmyoldlogin
Starter
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:29 am
x 57
x 102

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Forgotmyoldlogin » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:07 pm

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:
17 Seconds wrote:
he was joking I think


schwarber is a big thick rust belt boy who loves cops, doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who he didn't vote for because he's a millenial but would have voted for if he had registered to vote (its donnie trump)

He's only part thick rust belt boy. He's also show choir boy who escaped rust belt home town.

Based solely on his walk-up music, he’s probably the least Republican guy on the team.
0 x

Backtobanks
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 6650
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:32 am
x 4
x 55

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Backtobanks » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Forgotmyoldlogin wrote:
WrigleyField 22 wrote:
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:
schwarber is a big thick rust belt boy who loves cops, doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who he didn't vote for because he's a millenial but would have voted for if he had registered to vote (its donnie trump)

He's only part thick rust belt boy. He's also show choir boy who escaped rust belt home town.

Based solely on his walk-up music, he’s probably the least Republican guy on the team.


I would think that the people of color on the team would be less Republican.
0 x

User avatar
cl smooth
All-Star
Posts: 2146
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 3:59 pm
Location: brooklynnnnnnnnnn
x 3128
x 717

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby cl smooth » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Forgotmyoldlogin wrote:
WrigleyField 22 wrote:
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:
schwarber is a big thick rust belt boy who loves cops, doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who he didn't vote for because he's a millenial but would have voted for if he had registered to vote (its donnie trump)

He's only part thick rust belt boy. He's also show choir boy who escaped rust belt home town.

Based solely on his walk-up music, he’s probably the least Republican guy on the team.


republicans like bone thugs-n-harmony, too.
0 x

User avatar
SouthSideRyan
is ELL
Posts: 49790
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:08 am
Location: South Loop
x 639
x 1693

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby SouthSideRyan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Forgotmyoldlogin wrote:
WrigleyField 22 wrote:
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:
schwarber is a big thick rust belt boy who loves cops, doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who he didn't vote for because he's a millenial but would have voted for if he had registered to vote (its donnie trump)

He's only part thick rust belt boy. He's also show choir boy who escaped rust belt home town.

Based solely on his walk-up music, he’s probably the least Republican guy on the team.


We have black guys
0 x
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 60653
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2943
x 10222

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:58 pm

SouthSideRyan wrote:We have black guys


Well I've got a new signature
4 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
WrigleyField 22
Superstar
Posts: 12730
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: hnderstabxcwhsg
x 1880
x 915

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:59 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:
SouthSideRyan wrote:We have black guys


Well I've got a new signature

"we've got the blacks" would have been a little more sig worthy
1 x
Image

Thed Hoyerstein
All-Star
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm
Location: Old Town
x 373
x 367

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Thed Hoyerstein » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:24 pm

cl smooth wrote:
Forgotmyoldlogin wrote:
WrigleyField 22 wrote:He's only part thick rust belt boy. He's also show choir boy who escaped rust belt home town.

Based solely on his walk-up music, he’s probably the least Republican guy on the team.


republicans like bone thugs-n-harmony, too.


and they buy sneakers
0 x
“So my threshold is: ‘Is this a noodle?’”

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 81771
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 12763
x 15322

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:23 pm

This gigantic bust is one of the main reasons the org acts like they didn't need to sign Machado or Harper.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

17 Seconds
Hall of Fame
Posts: 23408
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:36 am
x 878
x 1819

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby 17 Seconds » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:55 pm

him rotting away in left field for years really.symbolizes the post ws cubs. everything just slowly becomes worse and nothing really ever changes, because hoping bad players become good is most of theo's plan at this point.
0 x

User avatar
itisallpartoftheplan
All-Star
Posts: 4624
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 pm
x 130
x 1120

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby itisallpartoftheplan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 am

Thread needs renamed
1 x
-The Plan worked!!

badger
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7768
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: Denver
x 450
x 504

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby badger » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:49 am

I’ve wanted schwarbs to be good so badly for so long. It’s hard to resign myself to what I’m seeing.
1 x

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 78988
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
x 3042
x 4823
Contact:

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby UMFan83 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:03 am

Forgotmyoldlogin wrote:
WrigleyField 22 wrote:
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:
schwarber is a big thick rust belt boy who loves cops, doesn't take a lot of deduction to figure out who he didn't vote for because he's a millenial but would have voted for if he had registered to vote (its donnie trump)

He's only part thick rust belt boy. He's also show choir boy who escaped rust belt home town.

Based solely on his walk-up music, he’s probably the least Republican guy on the team.


Not that wearing the American flag necessarily means you are republican but dude has been wearing those damn shorts in pretty much every photo I’ve ever seen where he’s not in his Cubs uniform
0 x
Win it for Fred

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 81771
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 12763
x 15322

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:50 pm

itisallpartoftheplan wrote:Thread needs renamed


Good call.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

BigSlick
Superstar
Posts: 14749
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:04 pm
x 3108
x 518

Re: "Time makes fools of us all" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby BigSlick » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Schwarber is absolutely fine and will be one of the better players this year

He made a great play on a ball in left when i was there yesterday. I love my big meat boy
1 x
Image
"The only good sabermetrician is a dead one." --Andrew Jackson, 1776.

I have to admit its getting better...it can't get no worse - The Beatles (On the Cubs)

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 81771
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 12763
x 15322

Re: "Time makes fools of us all" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:28 pm

BigSlick wrote:Schwarber is absolutely fine and will be one of the better players this year


Boy, god help the Cubs then.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 60653
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2943
x 10222

Re: "Time makes fools of us all" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby jersey cubs fan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:
BigSlick wrote:Schwarber is absolutely fine and will be one of the better players this year


Boy, god help the Cubs then.

He just meant better tha bryant, which you know, isn’t a reach for anybody outside almora.
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
The Logan
Superstar
Posts: 15295
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:03 am
Location: Lakeview
x 5848
x 1916

Re: "horsefeathers looks like The Thing" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby The Logan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:This gigantic bust is one of the main reasons the org acts like they didn't need to sign Machado or Harper. won the World Series


FTFY
0 x
Image

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 81771
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 12763
x 15322

Re: "Time makes fools of us all" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Image
0 x
► Show Spoiler

badger
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7768
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:25 pm
Location: Denver
x 450
x 504

Re: "Time makes fools of us all" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby badger » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:21 pm

We're not really whoop de dooing our first World Series in over a century are we? We're just emotional right?
4 x

User avatar
Hairyducked Idiot
Kyle in disguise
Posts: 34391
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:42 pm
Location: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
x 1985
x 2045

Re: "Time makes fools of us all" - The Kyle Schwarber Thread

Postby Hairyducked Idiot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:34 pm

badger wrote:We're not really whoop de dooing our first World Series in over a century are we? We're just emotional right?


Image
6 x


Return to “Cubs Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests