Page 4 of 5

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:28 am
by Proven Veteran
Ding Dong Johnson wrote:his smile may be more terrifying

► Show Spoiler

They'll never find the bodies.










Because I ate them.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:40 am
by The_Achiever
Sammy Sofa wrote:What do you think he's thinking about?

"Meat."


It's 100% dead bodies.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am
by weis21
I wish so much for the day when he poses for a pic with Ted Lilly

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:43 am
by Derwood
"Hey, Ian! It's a cowboy themed event! Dress up!"

*puts on jeans and a henley from The Gap*

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:22 pm
by jersey cubs fan
Ding Dong Johnson wrote:his smile may be more terrifying

► Show Spoiler

you want a terrifying smile?


Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 pm
by sneakypower
Duke Silver wrote:Image

oh hey that's Dexter's kill shirt

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:31 pm
by TBS Playoffs Insider
sneakypower wrote:
Duke Silver wrote:Image

oh hey that's Dexter's kill shirt


hahahha holy horsefeathers

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:31 pm
by Sammy Sofa
Duke Silver wrote:Image


Image

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:29 am
by 17 Seconds
Duke Silver wrote:Image



Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 am
by Sammy Sofa
Hahahahahahahah! Perfect.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:06 pm
by Burt Macklin, FBI
Happ in July: .283/.345/.547 with a 8.6% BB% and a 19.0% K% for a 129 wRC+.

Importantly, this seems to be a real set of adjustments and not just a hot streak. O-swing% (highly negatively correlated with BB%) is trending down:

Image

And Contact% (highly negatively correlated with K%) is trending up:

Image

If he can continue to make these adjustments he could turn into a really special hitter.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:46 pm
by Banedon
Image

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:01 pm
by Sammy Sofa
If Baez can make this soulless creep smile like that, then he truly is El Mago.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:14 pm
by UMFan83
Sammy Sofa wrote:If Baez can make this soulless creep smile like that, then he truly is El Mago.


Side note - I'm mad that Happ is doing this "interview after HR thing" because it hurts the image I have of Happ being a soulless serial killer

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:41 pm
by d_money
UMFan83 wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:If Baez can make this soulless creep smile like that, then he truly is El Mago.


Side note - I'm mad that Happ is doing this "interview after HR thing" because it hurts the image I have of Happ being a soulless serial killer

Now that you say it, the resemblance to Jeffrey Dahmer is striking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:18 pm
by Sammy Sofa
UMFan83 wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:If Baez can make this soulless creep smile like that, then he truly is El Mago.


Side note - I'm mad that Happ is doing this "interview after HR thing" because it hurts the image I have of Happ being a soulless serial killer


I've justified it in that one day he will slaughter everyone he interviews, and then the footage of him doing the interviews will be his hideous trophies.

Also: the moment with Baez can be seen as sinister if you look at his smile as being something like this:

Image

Image

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:27 am
by philosophizer75
I'm starting to really like Happ. Dude is good af.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:08 pm
by Ding Dong Johnson
it's terrifying

Image

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:23 pm
by Transmogrified Tiger
Image

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 pm
by Sammy Sofa
Ding Dong Johnson wrote:it's terrifying

Image


Why did you post a picture from the ending of Sleepaway Camp in the Happ thread?

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 pm
by TommyBoy
Now put him in the lineup over Jay.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 pm
by Sammy Sofa
You misspelled "Zobrist."

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:52 pm
by Jaxbro
Ding Dong Johnson wrote:it's terrifying

Image

It just looks so unnatural

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:56 pm
by Hunter
Jaxbro wrote:
Ding Dong Johnson wrote:it's terrifying

Image

It just looks so unnatural


The hat looks like someone photoshopped it on.

Re: It's HAPPening!

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm
by David
it's in pure mcgriff mode