Addison Russell

JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star

Re: Addison Russell

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:48 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:The issue at hand here is we probably shouldn't be calling the women in the life of a known abuser "baby mama #x"

There are a lot of horsefeathering issues at hand.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:I'm saying Addison Russell is a garbage person that likely bragged about this horsefeathers to his horsefeathers team whether he did it once, twice, or a thousand times. I don't give a horsefeathers how many times he did it, or whether it was to more than one of his ex-partners. I could not possibly give less of a damn about being an accurate source of information as to the statistical evidence of how much of a scumbag Addison Russell is.

this is definitely weirder than david
2 x
Duke Silver wrote:You've never been right about anything. You bitch and moan at the slightest hint of things not going right ... Suck my ass, you whiny little bitch.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Yup, me being mad over this sure is weird.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Yup, me being mad over this sure is weird.

what in the world are you talking about lmao

how do you function in society
1 x
Duke Silver wrote:You've never been right about anything. You bitch and moan at the slightest hint of things not going right ... Suck my ass, you whiny little bitch.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Oh, good. You're doing this again.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:24 pm

do you really think you're behaving normally? i feel like you're being oddly defensive about something no one is arguing with you about? do you think this discussion is about your dislike for addison russell because im pretty sure we're all on the same boat there

like you really sent this whole discussion on a really weird trajectory because you were seemingly doing the exact thing you were wrongly accusing david of doing
1 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:25 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:26 pm

everyone is on the same page (and even david was like yeah the baby mama thing was dumb shouldnt have done that) and you come swooping in yelling about how you dont care if you are posting correct information and like ... no one cares and/or was talking about that so...
1 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:33 pm

No, I didn't start a tangent by worrying about the semantics about how many times Russell has been horsefeathers with his child support payments via the classic suitcase full of coin rolls gag. I got pissed off by David's worrying about whether or not I got that right, or him making sure to accurately use "baby mama #1," and I called him out on it. I didn't "come swooping in;" I replied to his reply to me.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:35 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:https://twitter.com/expandedroster/status/1075435888417669120

Is the site down?
0 x
► Show Spoiler

Brian
Hall of Fame

Postby Brian » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:38 pm

0 x

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:No, I didn't start a tangent by worrying about the semantics about how many times Russell has been horsefeathers with his child support payments via the classic suitcase full of coin rolls gag. I got pissed off by David's worrying about whether or not I got that right, or him making sure to accurately use "baby mama #1," and I called him out on it. I didn't "come swooping in;" I replied to his reply to me.

lol you horsefeathering dork, the post that set you off was the one where he was like "did he do this twice or did you not realize this is the same woman" and he's the one "laser focusing" on something?
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:43 pm

TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:No, I didn't start a tangent by worrying about the semantics about how many times Russell has been horsefeathers with his child support payments via the classic suitcase full of coin rolls gag. I got pissed off by David's worrying about whether or not I got that right, or him making sure to accurately use "baby mama #1," and I called him out on it. I didn't "come swooping in;" I replied to his reply to me.

lol you horsefeathering dork, the post that set you off was the one where he was like "did he do this twice or did you not realize this is the same woman" and he's the one "laser focusing" on something?

I've already done more than my part to drag this thread from what it should be about, so I'm not keeping this going here.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:

I've already done more than my part to drag this thread from what it should be about, so I'm not keeping this going here.

lol that's certainly for sure
0 x

Brian
Hall of Fame

Postby Brian » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:47 pm

there are far more deserving people to go after

0 x

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:51 pm

i love when keith law does this thing where he posts the new internet lingo he heard recently from his kids' friends

i used to think addison russell was all that and a bag of chips but now i know that he is legit NOT
2 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 pm

you go girl
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

David
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby David » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:55 pm

anyone been able to get through on that article yet?
0 x

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 pm

TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:i love when keith law does this thing where he posts the new internet lingo he heard recently from his kids' friends

i used to think addison russell was all that and a bag of chips but now i know that he is legit NOT

He got low-key pwned
0 x

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:00 pm

David wrote:anyone been able to get through on that article yet?

no and i dont even know why i keep trying because i already dont want this [expletive] on the team and reading more about it is just going to piss me off more. I guess I hope that the story makes Epstein finally take some heat for this horsefeathers

edit: oops just got in

what the horsefeathers

Reidy, asked about early red flags she saw, says that when she and Russell would go for walks when she was pregnant, Russell would try to make her trip. He “thought it would be funny”. When she asked what he was doing, Reidy says he responded, “You’re athletic. You’ll catch yourself. I just wanted to see if you would catch yourself.” She was surprised and upset. “Who even thinks that’s funny? You thought it would be funny to see if I was going to stumble or fall?”

wtf vol 2

Just days before Spring Training in 2016, Aiden was diagnosed with RSV (respiratory syncytial virus, a mild respiratory illness that can be serious in infants) and had to stay in the hospital for days. It was a challenging experience for Reidy, who continued to find Addison absent when she needed him most. “My baby is hooked up to oxygen and a feeding tube…I need your emotional support, I need you to be there,” She remembers telling Addison. Instead of providing emotional support, Reidy says he attempted convince her to have sex with him in the hospital shower. (“In the hospital room with our son in the hospital bed? Why is that on your mind?”)

jesus christ jail this piece of horsefeathers

Once in the cab, Russell was yelling at her (“in front of his friend and my friend and the taxi driver”) so she told the cab to stop and decided to get out and walk home. “I was crossing the street, I saw Addison coming out of the taxi. You know, you just know…he just starts running towards me,” Reidy says. Her fight or flight instinct kicked in and she took off running. “He slips…which pisses him off even more. I remember him gritting his teeth. I look back…and so I just try to run. And then everything kind of went sideways.”

“He slammed me into concrete…like, football tackled me. His friend was there and Carlie was there and they watched it. I was down, he was on top of me, yelling in my ear, saying, “You like doing this to me. You push my buttons. Do you like it when I get like this? Do you like doing this? You like pushing me to the point where I have to act like this.”

more

“He said something rude to me, and I responded, “What, do I look like a maid or something?” I was sitting on the couch texting…obviously it pissed him off,” She remembers the kids were playing on a small trampoline by the TV. “He walks over and grabs me by my throat and pins me up against the couch. He’s like, “Who the horsefeathers do you think you’re talking to?” I had to pull my knees up and push him off.”

Reidy says she went to the bedroom to walk away from the situation and Russell followed her into the bathroom, shutting the door behind himself. “He’s yelling at me and then he literally bowed up,” She stops for a second to collect herself before continuing, “He bowed up his arm and I was like, “You know what? Go ahead. horsefeathering hit me. Just do it…it’ll be the last time you ever put your hands on me. Go ahead and do it.” Russell backed off, and Reidy believes that he knew she wasn’t scared of him anymore after that.
0 x

Neuby
All-Star

Postby Neuby » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Russell being an absentee dad to his illegitimate son is horrible but not really a story or a problem for me if it was I wouldn't be able to watch a single NFL or NBA game. It's petty to pay in change and quarters but it's also petty to air your grievances on social media.
0 x

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!

Postby big ball chunky time » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Neuby wrote:Russell being an absentee dad to his illegitimate son is horrible but not really a story or a problem for me if it was I wouldn't be able to watch a single NFL or NBA game. It's petty to pay in change and quarters but it's also petty to air your grievances on social media.

sir we're at yikescon1
7 x

Brian
Hall of Fame

Postby Brian » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Neuby wrote:Russell being an absentee dad to his illegitimate son is horrible but not really a story or a problem for me if it was I wouldn't be able to watch a single NFL or NBA game. It's petty to pay in change and quarters but it's also petty to air your grievances on social media.

look up 1 post above yours
0 x

biittner77
Superstar

Postby biittner77 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Grievances are like not unloading the dishwasher. This is more than that.
0 x
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:35 pm

It's 100000000000000% inexcusable that he is still on this team. I mean, it already was, but after reading just those excerpts...what the horsefeathers is this organization even doing? It's rotten from top to bottom.
0 x
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Cubs Discussions”