Fantasy Football Draft/Keeper Advice

User avatar
rawaction
Hall of Fame
Posts: 35377
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 11:04 pm
x 854
x 966

Re: Fantasy Football Draft/Keeper Advice

Postby rawaction » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:36 am

ChiCubsFan wrote:
rawaction wrote:Well looks like my thoughts on Taylor vs Akers were wrong all around, though Taylor did have 80 yards and a TD. But Akers may win this game. Rams D has a TD and several sacks already though

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk


Indy was a 7 point dog and LA was only +3. You obviously never want your D to advance but at least they got you a good amount of points.

What site is this on? When I ran mine I used secondseason, but never really liked the site too much. Can you see ownership %?


Yeah, it's secondseason. The guy running it sent ownership data. I can't figure out how to attach the file here, But I can tell you Kamara is owned by 70 of the 80 players.
1 x

User avatar
rawaction
Hall of Fame
Posts: 35377
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 11:04 pm
x 854
x 966

Re: Fantasy Football Draft/Keeper Advice

Postby rawaction » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:20 pm

I'm just out of the money right now, in 11th place (top 10 get money). Less than 3 points from top 10. 17 points from the top.

The top 2 both have Lamar AND Josh Allen as their QBs, so if Buffalo wins, I'll be in pretty good shape to pass them. However, most of the top 10 has Nick Chubb while I have the Browns kicker. So, I need the Browns to lose next round. Chubb not having a huge day would help, though I should be alright if Buffalo (Josh Allen) goes to the Superbowl.

The top 2 also have Antonio Brown to my Tom Brady. We all have Kamara so I can't gain ground there. So, it would help if Tampa won and Brady threw the ball to someone other than Brown, especially for TDs.

Also only 2 people picked Aaron Jones, with me being 1 of them. Everyone else picked Adams or Rodgers. We all have the Rams D or kicker, so my hope here is that Jalen Ramsey (who has been the best CB in football this year) shuts down Adams and GB is forced to run the ball. Top 5 all picked Adams. 4 of the next 5 picked Rodgers. Jones had 2 TDs in each playoff game last year. Ideally the Rams would win this game as well so I don't have to hope Adams/Rodgers get shutdown for a 2nd week, though Tampa and NO are capable.
0 x

CubColtPacer
Superstar
Posts: 13637
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:08 pm
x 25

Re: RE: Re: Fantasy Football Draft/Keeper Advice

Postby CubColtPacer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:24 pm

rawaction wrote:I'm just out of the money right now, in 11th place (top 10 get money). Less than 3 points from top 10. 17 points from the top.

The top 2 both have Lamar AND Josh Allen as their QBs, so if Buffalo wins, I'll be in pretty good shape to pass them. However, most of the top 10 has Nick Chubb while I have the Browns kicker. So, I need the Browns to lose next round. Chubb not having a huge day would help, though I should be alright if Buffalo (Josh Allen) goes to the Superbowl.

The top 2 also have Antonio Brown to my Tom Brady. We all have Kamara so I can't gain ground there. So, it would help if Tampa won and Brady threw the ball to someone other than Brown, especially for TDs.

Also only 2 people picked Aaron Jones, with me being 1 of them. Everyone else picked Adams or Rodgers. We all have the Rams D or kicker, so my hope here is that Jalen Ramsey (who has been the best CB in football this year) shuts down Adams and GB is forced to run the ball. Top 5 all picked Adams. 4 of the next 5 picked Rodgers. Jones had 2 TDs in each playoff game last year. Ideally the Rams would win this game as well so I don't have to hope Adams/Rodgers get shutdown for a 2nd week, though Tampa and NO are capable.
How are you doing now raw?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
0 x

User avatar
JudasIscariotTheBird
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 6774
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:05 am
Location: Denver, CO
x 6824
x 2998

Re: RE: Re: Fantasy Football Draft/Keeper Advice

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm

CubColtPacer wrote:
rawaction wrote:I'm just out of the money right now, in 11th place (top 10 get money). Less than 3 points from top 10. 17 points from the top.

The top 2 both have Lamar AND Josh Allen as their QBs, so if Buffalo wins, I'll be in pretty good shape to pass them. However, most of the top 10 has Nick Chubb while I have the Browns kicker. So, I need the Browns to lose next round. Chubb not having a huge day would help, though I should be alright if Buffalo (Josh Allen) goes to the Superbowl.

The top 2 also have Antonio Brown to my Tom Brady. We all have Kamara so I can't gain ground there. So, it would help if Tampa won and Brady threw the ball to someone other than Brown, especially for TDs.

Also only 2 people picked Aaron Jones, with me being 1 of them. Everyone else picked Adams or Rodgers. We all have the Rams D or kicker, so my hope here is that Jalen Ramsey (who has been the best CB in football this year) shuts down Adams and GB is forced to run the ball. Top 5 all picked Adams. 4 of the next 5 picked Rodgers. Jones had 2 TDs in each playoff game last year. Ideally the Rams would win this game as well so I don't have to hope Adams/Rodgers get shutdown for a 2nd week, though Tampa and NO are capable.
How are you doing now raw?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I'd guess he's in the top 3.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

User avatar
rawaction
Hall of Fame
Posts: 35377
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 11:04 pm
x 854
x 966

Re: RE: Re: Fantasy Football Draft/Keeper Advice

Postby rawaction » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:49 pm

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:
CubColtPacer wrote:
rawaction wrote:I'm just out of the money right now, in 11th place (top 10 get money). Less than 3 points from top 10. 17 points from the top.

The top 2 both have Lamar AND Josh Allen as their QBs, so if Buffalo wins, I'll be in pretty good shape to pass them. However, most of the top 10 has Nick Chubb while I have the Browns kicker. So, I need the Browns to lose next round. Chubb not having a huge day would help, though I should be alright if Buffalo (Josh Allen) goes to the Superbowl.

The top 2 also have Antonio Brown to my Tom Brady. We all have Kamara so I can't gain ground there. So, it would help if Tampa won and Brady threw the ball to someone other than Brown, especially for TDs.

Also only 2 people picked Aaron Jones, with me being 1 of them. Everyone else picked Adams or Rodgers. We all have the Rams D or kicker, so my hope here is that Jalen Ramsey (who has been the best CB in football this year) shuts down Adams and GB is forced to run the ball. Top 5 all picked Adams. 4 of the next 5 picked Rodgers. Jones had 2 TDs in each playoff game last year. Ideally the Rams would win this game as well so I don't have to hope Adams/Rodgers get shutdown for a 2nd week, though Tampa and NO are capable.
How are you doing now raw?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I'd guess he's in the top 3.


Somehow dropped to 17th place. Six points from the money and 20 away from the top 3. Basically my hopes hinge on Aaron Jones having a huge NFCC game with Adams/Rodgers doing very little. Bills going to the Superbowl and Josh Allen having a big game throwing to anyone but Diggs would help a bunch as well.
0 x


Return to “General Fantasy Sports Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest