Need A New Owner For An Advanced Fantasy Football League

CubsWin
5-Time All-Star

Need A New Owner For An Advanced Fantasy Football League

Postby CubsWin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:53 am

I run a fantasy football league hosted by myfantasyleague.com that is entering it's 6th season and had an owner drop out.

The league is designed to approximate the experience of an NFL GM as closely as possible. Players must be signed to a contract that can last for up to 5 years with a hard salary cap and cap hit if cut prior to the end of his contract, a rookie-only draft with slotted values followed by an auction of any free agents you'd like to bid on. There's a weekly blind bid free agent auction for waiver wire pick ups. We use a sophisticated PPR scoring system (though we are always looking to improve it) and will be adding defensive players either this year or next. We currently have 20 player rosters with a 2 player taxi squad.

We are looking for a knowledgable, experienced and dedicated owner to fill this open spot. This franchise has some good players under contract including:

QB Derek Carr
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Derrick Henry
WR Kelvin Benjamin
WR Allen Robinson
WR DeVante Parker
TE Tyler Eifert
TE Jordan Reed

...all on good contracts. As as incoming owner, you'd be given a one-time ability to cut anyone without incurring cap hits allowing you to restructure your roster inexpensively and on the fly.

If this opportunity interests you, please respond and I'll PM you. Feel free to ask any questions.
Last edited by CubsWin on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
The Anti-Bartman Moment.

CubsWin
5-Time All-Star

Re: Need A New Owner For An Advanced Fantasy Football League

Postby CubsWin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:56 am

Quote this post and I'll get a notification that you've responded.
0 x
The Anti-Bartman Moment.

Return to “General Fantasy Sports Discussions”