Keeper League Question

Cubswin11
Superstar

Keeper League Question

Postby Cubswin11 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:38 pm

Down to needing 1 of these guys, who do I take? Standard scoring, non-PPR league but 2 QBs.

Tom Brady (costs a 1st round pick)

Jarvis Landry (costs 3rd round pick)

Marcus Marriota (15th round pick)

If Brady wasn't suspended he's a no brainer but using my #1 pick, 6th overall, on a guy missing 1/4th of the season seems like a poor use of resources. My other QB that I'm keeping is Tyrod so I'm leaning Marriota for the value and Landry will most likely be there in the 3rd round or later so I don't see any real value there. Thoughts? You keep 5 and my 4 other keepers are, AP, Jordan Reed, Alshon and Tyrod.
0 x
Screw Pitchers

abohnhoff
Role Player

Re: Keeper League Question

Postby abohnhoff » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Cubswin11 wrote:Down to needing 1 of these guys, who do I take? Standard scoring, non-PPR league but 2 QBs.

Tom Brady (costs a 1st round pick)

Jarvis Landry (costs 3rd round pick)

Marcus Marriota (15th round pick)

If Brady wasn't suspended he's a no brainer but using my #1 pick, 6th overall, on a guy missing 1/4th of the season seems like a poor use of resources. My other QB that I'm keeping is Tyrod so I'm leaning Marriota for the value. Thoughts? You keep 5 and my 4 other keepers are, AP, Jordan Reed, Alshon and Tyrod.

Not a huge Marriota guy but in a 2 QB league he seems like the obvious choice. If it were a 1 pt PPR, then maybe Landry is the choice but he has less value on a non PPR league. I personally wouldnt consider losing a 1st round pick on Brady.
0 x

Return to “General Fantasy Sports Discussions”