BP midseason top 50: http://www.baseballprospectus.com/artic ... leid=32224
Eloy is the only Cub, coming at #8.
8. Eloy Jimenez, OF, Chicago Cubs
Why He’ll Succeed: Jimenez is the first prospect on our list that is likely to end up pretty far right on the defensive spectrum. So you’d expect a hell of a bat. Jimenez looks like he will deliver with thirty home run pop and more hit tool utility and approach than you’d expect from the still-accurate-descriptor “classic right field profile.”
Why He Might Fail: Jimenez is the first prospect on our list who is likely to end up pretty far right on the defensive spectrum. So there better be a hell of a bat.
BP's top 10:
1. Yoan Moncada, 2B, White Sox
2. Amed Rosario, SS, Mets
3. Francisco Mejia, C, Indians
4. Victor Robles, OF, Washington
5. Rafael Devers, 3B, Red Sox
6. Brendan Rogers, SS, Rockies
7. Gleyber Torres, SS, Yankees
8. Eloy Jimenez, OF, Cubs
9. Alex Reyes, RHP, Cardinals
10. Lewis Brinson, OF, Brewers