Guess what an idiot with a badge did this time...

squally1313
All-Star

Re: Guess what an idiot with a badge did this time...

Postby squally1313 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:56 pm

CyHawk_Cub wrote:

Milkshake cop.

Also, horsefeathers the judge who thought it was appropriate to include the following in his verdict: "Finally, the Court observes, based on its nearly thirty years on the bench, than an urban heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly."
0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:58 pm

as others have said you can't milkshake duck a cop, since he was a known cop from the start.
1 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:36 pm

mul21 wrote:
jersey cubs fan wrote:

From a supposedly liberal judge. horsefeathering unbelievable.

What the horsefeathers.
0 x

TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby TruffleShuffle » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:06 am

great job guys, really doing a fine job of smoothing over tensions down there.
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 am

It's great to see that the lessons learned in Ferguson are bearing fruit
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:20 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:

This is just straight up horrifying.
0 x

mul21
5-Time All-Star

Postby mul21 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 am

Sammy Sofa wrote:
TruffleShuffle wrote:

This is just straight up horrifying.

Even better are the idiot blue lives matter people who are justifying it by saying "She got what she deserved for not dispersing". horsefeathering morons. It's just gross down here right now. Everything about this city is so backwards and horsefeathers up.
0 x
I like beer.

CyHawk_Cub
All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:40 pm

I recall the NAACP issuing a statewide travel warning for Missouri a few months ago. Seems that was well-deserved.
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Not pictured: all the protestors who took refuge in a synagogue to escape people chanting "Gas the Jews!", and then the police surrounding the synagogue with mace canisters and riot helmets on, not letting the peaceful folks out
0 x

mul21
5-Time All-Star

Postby mul21 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:49 pm

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/foodblo ... a-on-blast

So this is happening right now. I'm inclined to think he's exaggerating a bit on his version of events, but even if it's mostly true, yikes.
0 x
I like beer.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:41 pm

imb's neck of the woods yet again...

http://splinternews.com/oklahoma-cops-f ... 1818601866

Police officers fatally shot Magdiel Sanchez, 35, who is deaf, outside of his home in Oklahoma City, OK, on Tuesday night. When authorities arrived at Sanchez’s home investigating a hit-and-run, they found him on the porch carrying a metal walking stick. With little warning and as neighbors looked on shouting that he couldn’t hear them because he was deaf, one officer fired multiple shots at Sanchez.
0 x

Stannis
RIP Sulley

Postby Stannis » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:imb's neck of the woods yet again...

Police officers fatally shot Magdiel Sanchez, 35, who is deaf, outside of his home in Oklahoma City, OK, on Tuesday night. When authorities arrived at Sanchez’s home investigating a hit-and-run, they found him on the porch carrying a metal walking stick. With little warning and as neighbors looked on shouting that he couldn’t hear them because he was deaf, one officer fired multiple shots at Sanchez.

I'm beginning to think that police officers go through some kind of training that encourages them to panic.
0 x
“I am not without mercy,” thundered he who was notoriously without mercy.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Stannis wrote:

I'm beginning to think that police officers go through some kind of training that encourages them to panic.

Yeah, the US military.
4 x

Stannis
RIP Sulley

Postby Stannis » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:
Stannis wrote:

Yeah, the US military.

Good point.
0 x
“I am not without mercy,” thundered he who was notoriously without mercy.

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:58 pm

mul21 wrote:https://www.riverfronttimes.com/foodblog/2017/09/20/chris-sommer-responds-after-police-union-puts-him-and-pi-pizzeria-on-blast

So this is happening right now. I'm inclined to think he's exaggerating a bit on his version of events, but even if it's mostly true, yikes.

I'm not inclined to think that a restaurateur is going to be motivated to dramatize the situation, considering how easily cops can make life miserable for them.
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby TruffleShuffle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:37 pm

bold prediction: no charges will be filed, family gets a 7 figure payout courtesy of the taxpayers but their loved one is still dead, cop spends a few months on the desk then is quietly reinstated his regular beat.

let's see how i do.
0 x
Fred Hornkohl wrote:Go CUBS !!

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:38 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:bold prediction: no charges will be filed, family gets a 7 figure payout courtesy of the taxpayers but their loved one is still dead, cop spends a few months on the desk then is quietly reinstated his regular beat.

let's see how i do.

BUT HE FEARED FOR HIS LIFE.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:02 pm

http://deadspin.com/video-shows-pittsbu ... 1818601835

And the hits literally keep on coming...

A video posted to Facebook yesterday shows a Pittsburgh police officer landing about a dozen punches to a man already on the ground Tuesday night outside of the Penguins arena. In the video, you can hear officers yelling, although it’s hard to tell who is yelling at each moment. You can hear, “Shut up, you [expletive],” “Get your horsefeathering Taser, Bobby,” and “stop resisting” all yelled as punch after punch lands on Daniel T. Adelman of Ravenna, Ohio. A clicking sound similar to that made by a Taser can be heard in the video. There also is a voice saying, “I’m trying to help you. I’m trying to help you.”

In court records obtained by the Post-Gazette, one police officer confirmed that he punched Adelman multiple times. The officers said they had been arresting another man on a warrant for forgery charges from another county. That’s when, according to records filed in court, police said Adelman, 47, ran up to them and “took a fighting stance,” per the Post-Gazette. Officer Andrew Jacobs wrote in his affidavit that he was “in fear he was going to strike myself or other officers” so he “struck the male in the face to halt his attacking and advancing nature.” In the affidavit, Jacobs said he “punched the man in the face between three and five times ... and then another four to seven times in the rib cage,” the Post-Gazette reported.
0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:33 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:bold prediction: no charges will be filed, family gets a 7 figure payout courtesy of the taxpayers but their loved one is still dead, cop spends a few months on the desk then is quietly reinstated his regular beat.

let's see how i do.

Nah, charges will be filed and he'll be acquitted.
0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:http://deadspin.com/video-shows-pittsburgh-police-punching-man-outside-peng-1818601835

And the hits literally keep on coming...

A video posted to Facebook yesterday shows a Pittsburgh police officer landing about a dozen punches to a man already on the ground Tuesday night outside of the Penguins arena. In the video, you can hear officers yelling, although it’s hard to tell who is yelling at each moment. You can hear, “Shut up, you [expletive],” “Get your horsefeathering Taser, Bobby,” and “stop resisting” all yelled as punch after punch lands on Daniel T. Adelman of Ravenna, Ohio. A clicking sound similar to that made by a Taser can be heard in the video. There also is a voice saying, “I’m trying to help you. I’m trying to help you.”

In court records obtained by the Post-Gazette, one police officer confirmed that he punched Adelman multiple times. The officers said they had been arresting another man on a warrant for forgery charges from another county. That’s when, according to records filed in court, police said Adelman, 47, ran up to them and “took a fighting stance,” per the Post-Gazette. Officer Andrew Jacobs wrote in his affidavit that he was “in fear he was going to strike myself or other officers” so he “struck the male in the face to halt his attacking and advancing nature.” In the affidavit, Jacobs said he “punched the man in the face between three and five times ... and then another four to seven times in the rib cage,” the Post-Gazette reported.

2 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:06 pm

not all cops are killing people and getting away with it. some of them are bringing life into this world* and getting in trouble for it

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/0 ... e-featured

*She was 15.
0 x

TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby TruffleShuffle » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm

st louis police in a nutshell:

another fun tidbit from the article:
A documentary filmmaker from Kansas City, visiting with his wife, said he was knocked unconscious during the sweep. Drew Burbridge, 32, said he never heard orders to disperse until officers started to advance, banging their batons and chanting, “Move back.”

“I turned my camera off and asked if there was anywhere I could go, but I was denied the right to leave,” he said. “I didn’t want to be a part of this.”

Officers ordered him to turn his camera off and get down on the ground, and he complied.

“The only thing I cared about then was putting my arms around my wife,” he said. “I just, I just kept saying: ‘It’s going to be OK.’”

Burbridge said officers then grabbed him by both his arms and dragged him away.

“I just said: ‘I am a member of the media, I am not protesting, I am not resisting,’” Burbridge said.

An officer sprayed his face with a chemical, his head was forced into the ground and an officer ripped his camera from his neck.

Burbridge claims his hands were then bound by zip ties before two officers started kicking him in the back, neck, arm and legs while he lay restrained on the ground. He said he was knocked unconscious on the pavement for about 10 to 30 seconds.

After he came to, Burbridge said an officer lifted his head by his hair and pepper sprayed him in the face again.
0 x

CyHawk_Cub
All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 pm

0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:28 pm

0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:57 pm

Nice suit, dork.
0 x

Return to “Social”