Guess what an idiot with a badge did this time...

CubinNY
Hall of Fame

Re: Guess what an idiot with a badge did this time...

Postby CubinNY » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:35 pm

0 x

Ding Dong Johnson
Crap Bag

Postby Ding Dong Johnson » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:10 pm

the whitehall family taught me all I need to know about bomb rats in southeast asia
0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:37 pm

She's the same age as my son....wtf...

Police in Grand Rapids, Michigan, handcuffed an 11-year-old girl and held her at gunpoint after she walked out of her house during a search for a stabbing suspect.

Honestie Hodges told WOOD-TV she exited the back door of her home to go to the store on Dec. 6 when officers confronted her. Her mom, Whitney Hodges, who witnessed the confrontation, said police ordered Honestie to raise her hands and walk backward. Then officers handcuffed the girl, patted her down and put her in the back of a police car, Hodges said.

“It made me feel scared and it made me feel like I did something wrong,” Honestie told the TV station.

“The whole time they are telling her to come down, I’m telling them, ‘She’s 11 years old. That’s my daughter. Don’t cuff her,’” Hodges said of the officers.

Honestie, who is black, said she sat in the back of the cruiser banging on the windows and screaming to her mom, “Please don’t let them take me.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/co ... mg00000009
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Ugh. "We feared for our lives," no doubt.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:56 pm

OleMissCub wrote:The gun that murdered that man

Tactical glasses and sleeve tats; this runt couldn't wait to waste somebody

SHOCKING UPDATE: this murdering spaz has a history of excessive force:

https://www.theroot.com/surprise-surpri ... 1821227126

TMZ got hold of the violent footage, which shows Mesa, Ariz., Police Officer Philip Brailsford and three other cops attempting to arrest two men at a gas station. While attempting to detain a group of teens, Brailsford is seen grabbing one of the young men and slamming him into a produce stand before grabbing the teen by his neck and slamming him to the ground.

Brailsford then pins the teen down with his body as he cuffs him. Two other officers were seen using a similar takedown on another suspect.

“Get on the horsefeathering ground,” voices, presumably the officers’, could be heard saying.

One woman could be heard loudly protesting the officers’ use of force.

“You’re being so aggressive ... you’re punching them, throwing them around,” the woman could be heard arguing.
0 x

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:18 pm

0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:22 am

0 x

TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby TruffleShuffle » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:50 am

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/ ... 11974.html

Online gamers have said in multiple Twitter posts that the shooting of a man Thursday night by Wichita police was the result of a “swatting” hoax involving two gamers.

Swatting happened when someone makes a call to a police department with a false story of an ongoing crime – often with killing or hostages involved – in an attempt to draw a large number of police officers to a particular address.

Deputy Wichita Police Chief Troy Livingston said Thursday night that police were looking into whether the call that led to the shooting was a case of swatting.

Livingston said the department received a call that someone had an argument with their mother, that the father had been shot in the head and the shooter was holding his mother, brother and sister hostage.

“That was the information we were working off of,” he said.

Officers went to the 1000 block of McCormick, preparing for a hostage situation and they “got into position,” he said.

“A male came to the front door,” Livingston said. “As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon.”
0 x
Fred Hornkohl wrote:Go CUBS !!

17 Seconds
Hall of Fame

Postby 17 Seconds » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:22 am

TruffleShuffle wrote:http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

Online gamers have said in multiple Twitter posts that the shooting of a man Thursday night by Wichita police was the result of a “swatting” hoax involving two gamers.

Swatting happened when someone makes a call to a police department with a false story of an ongoing crime – often with killing or hostages involved – in an attempt to draw a large number of police officers to a particular address.

Deputy Wichita Police Chief Troy Livingston said Thursday night that police were looking into whether the call that led to the shooting was a case of swatting.

Livingston said the department received a call that someone had an argument with their mother, that the father had been shot in the head and the shooter was holding his mother, brother and sister hostage.

“That was the information we were working off of,” he said.

Officers went to the 1000 block of McCormick, preparing for a hostage situation and they “got into position,” he said.

“A male came to the front door,” Livingston said. “As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon.”

they shined a bright light in his face, he put his hand up to shield his eyes, and they killed him from across the street

here's the video (it's not graphic)

0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 am

0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 am

4 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:35 pm

0 x

Return to “Social”