Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:28 pm

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:
Like, saying you're not making an argument before making that argument isn't actually a thing that works. "No offense, but you're a horsefeathering scumbag. No offense!"

Are you actively trying to see how many words you can put in my mouth, or does this just come naturally to you? I already explained it to you. Not doing it again.


Grand. I likewise have little interest in this weird tract of you pretending like I'm somehow selectively dyslexic when it comes to what you post.

Side question: was Patrice O'Neal funny?


Sometimes. Sometimes I thought he was hysterical, sometimes I thought he was amusing, sometimes I thought he was a typical/OK example of a certain type of basic cable/radio show comedian that was horsefeathering EVERYWHERE in the early 2000's, and sometimes I thought he was a super horsefeathering tedious example of the kind of [expletive], lazy, pseudo-nihilist, South Park/Opie & Anthony/Howard Stern regular-type comedian that loved to appeal to the most obnoxious kind of mix of dudebros and bitter nerds.
0 x

User avatar
JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star
Posts: 4483
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:05 am
Location: Denver, CO
x 4390
x 1914

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Sometimes. Sometimes I thought he was hysterical, sometimes I thought he was amusing, sometimes I thought he was a typical/OK example of a certain type of basic cable/radio show comedian that was horsefeathering EVERYWHERE in the early 2000's, and sometimes I thought he was a super horsefeathering tedious example of the kind of [expletive], lazy, pseudo-nihilist, South Park/Opie & Anthony/Howard Stern regular-type comedian that loved to appeal to the most obnoxious kind of mix of dudebros and bitter nerds.

This is basically what I think of Dave's latest special, but without the South Park and decade references. I think people are throwing out the perfectly good baby rape jokes with the mildly bigoted bathwater. And it is easy to do that.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:47 pm

But again, most of the criticism ISN'T just, "Dave Chappelle totally sucks!" It's very pointedly, beginning with the review you posted, people breaking down the specific horsefeathers they don't like and why, and having very good reasons to do so. Dismissing something that people take issue with, like, a rich dude using his platform to inexplicably break out ye olde Charlie Chan-style "Asian guy voice" in 2019 as just something "mildly bigoted" is really trying to smooth over a LOT of the very legit reasons people are going to look at that as just plain crappy, and not some misunderstood skilled controversial comedic bit that they should subject themselves to because they might find some of the other parts (or that Chappelle's comedy is being treated unfairly if people, say, choose to skip a special because of criticisms).

(I mean, that's not even getting into how the dude has basically gone with, "but I've got an Asian wife, so it's cool!" to try and head things off at the pass. Woof.)

And if people don't want to watch or listen to the special because of the negative reviews, hey, that's what reviews are there for.
0 x

TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7238
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 650
x 656

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby TomtheBombadil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:32 pm

When Chappelle talks about stuff "he" can't say, I wonder if it's the kind of stuff that less famous comedians lose gigs over. There's alot of horror stories with university gigs in recent years, guys getting pulled of stage over arbitrary nonsense:

0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

"We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not-bickering." - The Shoveler

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Hoo boy. If today's comedians think getting their set cut short is a "horror story," I'm not sure if it's the current generation of college students that are actually the snowflakes.
0 x

TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7238
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 650
x 656

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby TomtheBombadil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:56 pm

I think it's more of how arbitrary the whole "process" is. Network TV give specific guidelines, comedy clubs generally have their rules, and out of nowhere university gigs became hell gigs because the rules can change on the fly without warning. There is a built in dishonesty to that that probably should offend any professionals sensibilities, sure
0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

"We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not-bickering." - The Shoveler

User avatar
JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star
Posts: 4483
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:05 am
Location: Denver, CO
x 4390
x 1914

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:But again, most of the criticism ISN'T just, "Dave Chappelle totally sucks!" It's very pointedly, beginning with the review you posted, people breaking down the specific horsefeathers they don't like and why, and having very good reasons to do so. Dismissing something that people take issue with, like, a rich dude using his platform to inexplicably break out ye olde Charlie Chan-style "Asian guy voice" in 2019 as just something "mildly bigoted" is really trying to smooth over a LOT of the very legit reasons people are going to look at that as just plain crappy, and not some misunderstood skilled controversial comedic bit that they should subject themselves to because they might find some of the other parts (or that Chappelle's comedy is being treated unfairly if people, say, choose to skip a special because of criticisms).

(I mean, that's not even getting into how the dude has basically gone with, "but I've got an Asian wife, so it's cool!" to try and head things off at the pass. Woof.)

And if people don't want to watch or listen to the special because of the negative reviews, hey, that's what reviews are there for.

Oh, was that racist?!? I didn't notice!!! Great point! And again, this isn't new to 2019 version of Dave. That was basically his Tiger Woods "impersonation" from the racial draft.

And this whole rejumping off on the special wasn't about the reviews. It was about skipping it because its being used to "pwn the libs." That seems to be exceedingly easy to do recently.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

squally1313
All-Star
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:34 pm
x 1201
x 1394

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby squally1313 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 pm

I skipped it because those jokes sounded not really that funny to me. This is my outraged face.
0 x

TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7238
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 650
x 656

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby TomtheBombadil » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:04 pm

BTW the best comedy special of the year so far is Colin Quinn's Red State Blue State, finally on Netflix

Long Story Short....Unconstitutional...NY Story....and now this....Dude's starting to pile it up
Last edited by TomtheBombadil on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

"We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not-bickering." - The Shoveler

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:04 pm

TomtheBombadil wrote:I think it's more of how arbitrary the whole "process" is. Network TV give specific guidelines, comedy clubs generally have their rules, and out of nowhere university gigs became hell gigs because the rules can change on the fly without warning. There is a built in dishonesty to that that probably should offend any professionals sensibilities, sure


That's...never been how standup comedy works. Like, any standup worth their salt is going to have a biography or a memoir laden with all of the sets they had cut short or the times they were run off stage for a multitude of reasons, and absolutely none of it has to do with some kind of bizarre, 10 Commandments-style rules that are respected across comedy clubs or, previously, college venues. Comedians can bomb anywhere and at any time, and that's what Patel did. You can dress it up and try to act like it's something new, but at worst, IMO, it's just a particularly dorky way to bomb for everyone involved.
0 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:13 pm

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:Oh, was that racist?!? I didn't notice!!! Great point! And again, this isn't new to 2019 version of Dave. That was basically his Tiger Woods "impersonation" from the racial draft.


OK? I don't know why you keep coming back to this kind of take, as if people who think it's horsefeathers now are wrong because you think it resembles something a comedian did almost two decades ago. I mean, shocker, but maybe they didn't find it funny then, either. Maybe, they didn't mind then, or found it funny, and now they don't. Such is life. It's something that can be criticized, and it's something people can choose to skip if they agree with the criticism.

And this whole rejumping off on the special wasn't about the reviews. It was about skipping it because its being used to "pwn the libs." That seems to be exceedingly easy to do recently.


Well, yeah, because a lot of people, very understandable, find that to be a pretty accurate barometer of horsefeathers they're not going to enjoy. It's objectively not wrong to observe that Chappelle's special has become a rallying cry for those kind of dickheads. Now, does that mean that everyone who liked the show is that kind of person? Of course not. But does it make a reasonably safe bet that it's not going to be enjoyable for someone who finds pop culture or media horsefeathers embraced by those kinds of dickheads to not be enjoyable? More than likely.
0 x

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 60847
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2987
x 10427

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:21 pm

TomtheBombadil wrote:and out of nowhere university gigs became hell gigs because the rules can change on the fly without warning.


This isn't a thing.


Stop with this nonsense. Old men whining that they can't keep doing the same act is just an excuse.
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:32 pm

University shows are hell gigs / horror stories.

-

Colleges are filled with soft babies who just can't stand to hear these truth tellers reveal what life is really like, maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn.

Well, which is it? Are the comedians these champions of free speech and cutting edge thought and humor who aren't afraid to be angry with ANYONE, or do they just get their dicks kicked in by the crybaby wimps?

Or do they, unsurprisingly, want to have it all ways like pretty much everybody else? Honestly, one of the biggest things about Chappelle now that disappoints me is he represents arguably the most runaway successful version of that very, very lazy paradox. Complain that people are too sensitive/critical, but then make that a massive part of your act going forward. Like, just create this feedback loop that you can sit back on because there is both a built-in response and a built-in audience opposed to that response. I think any comedian who says they're genuinely afraid of being silenced by sensitivity or whatever the horsefeathers is full of horsefeathers, because they're likely actually just pining and wishing they could have the heat to start the feedback loop themselves.

Plus this Netflix setup is basically the lazy version of Chappelle's dream; I remember when he finally came back after he had basically vanished for years (after complaining about people just repeating jokes/punchlines to him, and his comedy being taken the wrong way by the wrong people....WEIRD), the running story was how often he would just bail on shows if he got heckled or booed. Maybe he finally got over that, but there was a solid decade where on the regular there was always a story about Chappelle hectoring the crowd over tedious BS like phones or talking or, sometimes, seemingly crazy horsefeathers swirling around in his head, and then deciding to bail or getting booed off. I swear so many of these comedians that go to lengths to complain about being silenced sound like they ultimately want an audience that doesn't push back at all, whether it's live or on social media or in reviews. To me, the good ones are going to push back, or figure out how to make it funny. The lesser ones are just going to complain (which, hey, plenty of people will find funny. It's just not my thing).
Last edited by Sammy Sofa on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 60847
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2987
x 10427

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:36 pm

The only artist I remember performing at college was the mighty mighty bosstones doing an outdoor show. It was pretty cool.
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star
Posts: 4483
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:05 am
Location: Denver, CO
x 4390
x 1914

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote: To me, the good ones are going to push back, or figure out how to make it funny. The lesser ones are just going to complain (which, hey, plenty of people will find funny. It's just not my thing).

Is there a significant difference between "pushing back" and "complaining"?

To the earlier complaint that I'm focusing on his routine now being a retread of his show: I keep pointing that out because I do think the culture and audience has changed. I brought it up specifically for you before, but I think it applies to a lot of people. Dave hasn't changed as much as people's sensitivity to what is offensive or right. A lot of that is a good thing, but I think in the world of comedy, specifically stand up, it would behoove people to dial it back just a touch. You know, or don't, whatever. Its not like me repeatedly pointing out that Dave already did his whole routine on his show 15 years ago, and then assuming you can make a cognitive leap for why the reaction is so different now is going to do me any good. You'll just ignore that point and make up my argument for me. We will like what we like for whatever arbitrary reason and some of us will ask others to "own it" because they can't separate comedy from moral judgements. ...yeah, that is fun to do! I can see the appeal.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

squally1313
All-Star
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:34 pm
x 1201
x 1394

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby squally1313 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Is this just like a convoluted 'stick to sports' argument?
0 x

User avatar
Banedon
Curse You!
Posts: 67441
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:36 pm
Location: Kidding Myself
x 6048
x 5855

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Banedon » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:04 pm

This is a lot of words on a baseball message board for a comedy special that the most positive reviews are essentially "It wasn't as bad as people are saying".
4 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 am

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote: To me, the good ones are going to push back, or figure out how to make it funny. The lesser ones are just going to complain (which, hey, plenty of people will find funny. It's just not my thing).

Is there a significant difference between "pushing back" and "complaining"?


To me, yeah. A good or great comedian knows how to work a room, whether that room is actually a horsefeathers hole in the wall bar, or whether the room is a changing world at large. Because that's just part pf the job; almost all comedians have to do that. Chappelle used to have to do that. He hasn't had to in a long time, and he's clearly made the decision to not really try to do so. He's one of the very, very few that can just coast, and from a business standpoint I'm not faulting that at all. The dude knows how to make money, and he's made his choice to do so this way, so, whatever. But that's not going to make him, as an entertainer, exempt from criticism that literally every other entertainer is also subjected to. And yeah, he realizes that, but his response is very clearly, "I recognize the horsefeathers I can say that gets negative attention, but really isn't very ballsy or thought-provoking at all, but it'll generate an simple response that I can easily just respond to so that the cycle continues as long as I want to keep doing these type of specials."

To the earlier complaint that I'm focusing on his routine now being a retread of his show: I keep pointing that out because I do think the culture and audience has changed.


Yes, that's how the world works. A comedian in 1953 had to deal with a completely different world in 1958. Everything is always changing. This is something anyone who is some kind of entertainer or artist has to deal with constantly. And yet...

I brought it up specifically for you before, but I think it applies to a lot of people. Dave hasn't changed as much as people's sensitivity to what is offensive or right. A lot of that is a good thing, but I think in the world of comedy, specifically stand up, it would behoove people to dial it back just a touch. You know, or don't, whatever. Its not like me repeatedly pointing out that Dave already did his whole routine on his show 15 years ago, and then assuming you can make a cognitive leap for why the reaction is so different now is going to do me any good. You'll just ignore that point and make up my argument for me. We will like what we like for whatever arbitrary reason and some of us will ask others to "own it" because they can't separate comedy from moral judgements. ...yeah, that is fun to do! I can see the appeal.


The idea of entertainers who don't change is usually looked at as a BAD THING. The SOP towards entertainment or pop culture isn't usually, "boy, I wish everything just stayed the same;" we're almost always looking for bands or filmmakers or TV showrunners or comedians to change and improve and grow (at least in terms of things we generally consider "great"). Yes, we almost want some kind of basic ongoing familiarity along the lines of what made us really like these things in the first place, but generally not changing is usually death in terms of acclaim or success or both. Good pop culture is supposed to be different than fast food pop culture. And a HUGE part of that is that the world and the audience is, indeed, always changing. So, personally, I think it's a really weird and weak excuse to look at a changing audience as the ones who are approaching this wrong, and the guy who you are arguing hasn't change much at all actually has it figured out. I mean, yeah, figured out in terms of making bank without really having to (relative to how great he was) work hard at it at all? Definitely. For a guy who walked away from fame and huge money and critical acclaim on the back of expressly stating he couldn't handle just parroting the same punchlines (or having them shouted at him), or getting the wrong kind of laughs from the wrong kind of people, it's almost weirdly admirable that he essentially said, "nah, horsefeathers all that"...and made it work. IMO, as a comedian the guy is basically just Seinfeld or Jeff Foxworthy at this point: you can't argue with the success, but what he does might as well just be coming off of an assembly line (generate mild outrage, then comment on/complain about/exacerbate mild outrage, and then repeat).

And personally, I still still disagree with the idea he hasn't changed, and I especially disagree with any arguments that try to say he was doing the same horsefeathers as now back on his sketch show. For one, his sketch show was clearly a collaborative effort with other key voices in the mix, so to act like it was essentially just a carbon copy warm up for who he is now is, IMO, completely disingenuous (especially since he himself walked away from it due to sketches he said he thought were "socially irresponsible"). And I disagree even with the idea that he's the same standup; these newer specials, he seems far more antagonistic and angry and tired, and, IMO, less interested in making an audience laugh so much as entertaining himself and venting. And, again, these things can work for plenty of people. But it doesn't for others, and I think the argument that the change is more on the rest of the world and not him doesn't ring true. Everything, him included, clearly changed a lot in the last 15 years. To me, this is a guy who went through some heavy horsefeathers for a long time after he got crazy famous, and still is. horsefeathers, honestly, if he was coming across as the same guy from his first two specials, I would be overjoyed, but I think this is just an angry, bitter, sad guy who still can't quite figure out what the horsefeathers his life became.
0 x

NOLA
All-Star
Posts: 4325
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:17 am
Location: Bywater, New Orleans
x 915
x 645
Contact:

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby NOLA » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:21 am

Banedon wrote:This is a lot of words on a baseball message board for a comedy special that the most positive reviews are essentially "It wasn't as bad as people are saying".

No, it’s a lot of words discussing Chappell’s evolution as a comic vs our evolution as a society. IMO, he isnt being lazy as much as he’s A) more bitter about showbiz and is trying to be a total dick, or B) he’s only slightly more offensive but that he’s more free to offend in a Netflix special than on Comedy Central. Or both.
0 x

d_money
All-Star
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:57 pm
x 81

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby d_money » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 am

TomtheBombadil wrote:BTW the best comedy special of the year so far is Colin Quinn's Red State Blue State, finally on Netflix

Long Story Short....Unconstitutional...NY Story....and now this....Dude's starting to pile it up

Long Story Short was great. Will check out Red State Blue State.
0 x

User avatar
Ding Dong Johnson
Crap Bag
Posts: 34745
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:42 am
Location: Durnsville
x 936
x 6312

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Ding Dong Johnson » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:13 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:The only artist I remember performing at college was the mighty mighty bosstones doing an outdoor show. It was pretty cool.

Big Audio Dynamite for me. I did not go, but I was like a block away while they were on. I do not recall it being cool, but I was drinking heavily back then.
0 x
Image

User avatar
SouthSideRyan
is ELL
Posts: 49828
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:08 am
Location: South Loop
x 661
x 1722

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby SouthSideRyan » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Ding Dong Johnson wrote:
jersey cubs fan wrote:The only artist I remember performing at college was the mighty mighty bosstones doing an outdoor show. It was pretty cool.

Big Audio Dynamite for me. I did not go, but I was like a block away while they were on. I do not recall it being cool, but I was drinking heavily back then.


You still do, but you did back then too.
1 x
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

User avatar
Ding Dong Johnson
Crap Bag
Posts: 34745
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:42 am
Location: Durnsville
x 936
x 6312

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Ding Dong Johnson » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:25 pm

Joke's on you. I rarely ever do now that I'm old.
0 x
Image

TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 7238
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 650
x 656

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby TomtheBombadil » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:09 am

0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

"We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not-bickering." - The Shoveler

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82122
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13008
x 15583

Re: Stand Up Comedy and Comedians are Awesome Chit Chat

Postby Sammy Sofa » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:24 pm

0 x


Return to “Social”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], NorthsideAvenger and 9 guests