Politics & Current Events

JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star

Re: Politics & Current Events

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Banedon wrote:

I doubt we ever get to see him in a jail, but it would be worth it for the entertainment factor alone. Forget justice.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

WrigleyField 22
Superstar

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Banedon wrote:

I don't believe this is a real quote because there's no way Trump knows that world or how to pronounce it.
2 x

UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby UMFan83 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:21 pm

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:
Banedon wrote:

I doubt we ever get to see him in a jail, but it would be worth it for the entertainment factor alone. Forget justice.

I'd almost want them to allow him to keep his twitter account if he went to jail for entertainment purposes but I guess as a former president he still has the ability to create international incidents with his words, so best to keep his unhinged rants away from the public.
0 x
Win it for Fred

JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:25 pm

UMFan83 wrote:
Banedon wrote:

I'd almost want them to allow him to keep his twitter account if he went to jail for entertainment purposes but I guess as a former president he still has the ability to create international incidents with his words, so best to keep his unhinged rants away from the public.

Subscription paywall?
1 x
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Listening to my uncle, an unabashed Trump cultist, try to twist logic to explain all of this a couple days ago, was a joy to behold.
1 x

SouthSideRyan
is ELL

Postby SouthSideRyan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:29 pm

4 x
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:39 pm

0 x

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:45 pm

0 x

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:52 pm

0 x

NOLA
All-Star

Postby NOLA » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:50 pm

Banedon wrote:

One of the selfish reasons I want Trump in jail is because I suspect with no makeup or hairpiece he’d look like Darth Vader after Luke removes his helmet in ROTJ.
3 x

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:18 pm

1 x

Ding Dong Johnson
Crap Bag

Postby Ding Dong Johnson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:08 am

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Banedon wrote:

I don't believe this is a real quote because there's no way Trump knows that world or how to pronounce it.

Mother of god. Not only did he say it, but he said tens of thousands of other things. I will forever be baffled as to how anyone could ever like him.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/-phon ... NCHLaI3nNk
0 x

Regular Show
All-Star

Postby Regular Show » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:45 am

0 x
"It was met with, basically, he didn't want to talk about that. He didn't want me to tell him that. I just basically said, 'Well that's why we want an electronic strike zone.'" -- Ben Zobrist

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:42 am

It's cool to see these fine folks continually landing on their feet. Good for them that the much exhorted "judgment of history" happens long after they've shuffled off this mortal coil.
0 x

CubinNY
Hall of Fame

Postby CubinNY » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:32 pm

It's physically impossible to keep up with Trump's nonsense. The media should stop trying. Now everyone is talking about the word lynching. In the meantime, Putin and Edgregon are, at this very minute, carving up Syria, republican "adoption" rings for migrant children are being exposed, and the GOP has people believing the HOR are meeting in secret to oust the President when there are republicans in the same hearings who can report out what is being said.

My head is going to explode.
1 x

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:27 pm

0 x

JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:51 pm

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a29514931/trump-groped-models-backstage-all-the-presidents-women-excerpts/

Not much new here. Trump loved kissing and feeling up underaged pagent contestants. But the last part of the story was...interesting. Just a snipet:
The two threw clothes on and ran out after Trump, arriving just as his elevator was leaving. They grabbed the next elevator and rushed into the lobby. Trump was already in the middle of the crowd talking to people. “I was livid,” the man said. “She’s hysterical, crying....And I went at him, and just as I was about to grab him, his bodyguard jumped between us and pushed me back. I was screaming at him, ‘What the horsefeathers are you doing, coming into my room?’ It was a scene.”

While the bodyguard was trying to push the man away, Trump approached. “I hate sloppy seconds,” Trump said.
0 x
(Formerly Diceman4221)

CyHawk_Cub
5-Time All-Star

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:54 pm

1 x

JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:17 pm

CyHawk_Cub wrote:

Yeah, namely Sondland forgot all of the times he doled out Trump's orders that explicitly stated that Biden investigations were a part of a quid pro quo for both a WH meeting AND the security assistance funds.
0 x
(Formerly Diceman4221)

CubinNY
Hall of Fame

Postby CubinNY » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:41 pm

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a29514931/trump-groped-models-backstage-all-the-presidents-women-excerpts/

Not much new here. Trump loved kissing and feeling up underaged pagent contestants. But the last part of the story was...interesting. Just a snipet:
The two threw clothes on and ran out after Trump, arriving just as his elevator was leaving. They grabbed the next elevator and rushed into the lobby. Trump was already in the middle of the crowd talking to people. “I was livid,” the man said. “She’s hysterical, crying....And I went at him, and just as I was about to grab him, his bodyguard jumped between us and pushed me back. I was screaming at him, ‘What the horsefeathers are you doing, coming into my room?’ It was a scene.”

While the bodyguard was trying to push the man away, Trump approached. “I hate sloppy seconds,” Trump said.

I have no reason to doubt any of that, but that book is full of unprovable nonsense and the kind of stuff we'd all be angry about if it were written about a Democrat.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:46 pm

CubinNY wrote:
JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a29514931/trump-groped-models-backstage-all-the-presidents-women-excerpts/

I have no reason to doubt any of that, but that book is full of unprovable nonsense and the kind of stuff we'd all be angry about if it were written about a Democrat.

Well, this is certainly a take.
0 x

JudasIscariotTheBird
All-Star

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:48 pm

CubinNY wrote:

You mean like with Warren's cougar escapades? Why would I hate that?! That stuff was fantastic! What I do hate is your false equivalence.
0 x
(Formerly Diceman4221)

CubinNY
Hall of Fame

Postby CubinNY » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:
CubinNY wrote:

are you contractually obligated by NSB(B) to make comments about every post?

The fact of the matter is that every story in that book was tracked down by reporters years ago. Everything that is provable has already been reported and the rest is unsubstantiated titillation for the knuckledraggers on the left (yes, we have them too.).
0 x

TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby TruffleShuffle » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 pm

okay cool, so we're done here? let's just go ahead and hold that impeachment vote like, tomorrow.
0 x
Fred Hornkohl wrote:Go CUBS !!

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 pm

CubinNY wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:
CubinNY wrote:I have no reason to doubt any of that, but that book is full of unprovable nonsense and the kind of stuff we'd all be angry about if it were written about a Democrat.

are you contractually obligated by NSB(B) to make comments about every post?

The fact of the matter is that every story in that book was tracked down by reporters years ago. Everything that is provable has already been reported and the rest is unsubstantiated titillation for the knuckledraggers on the left (yes, we have them too.).

We aren't in court. It doesn't have to be provable. It's believable. There's no reason for you to "if it was a democrat" this. It's a report of a proven racist, sexist, and bigot doing things that we all understand he's 100% capable of, and is likely to be true.
1 x

Return to “Social”