5-Time All-Star

Re: #MeToo

Postby CyHawk_Cub » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:19 pm

0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Kip Pardue, aka Sunshine from Remember the TItans...only 5 months ago, after all the #MeToo stuff was already happening...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/mo ... story.html

Sarah Scott was lying under the covers wearing only nipple covers and boy shorts when, she says, her co-star Kip Pardue became aroused. She could tell because he took her hand and placed it on his groin just as they were about to film a post-coital scene for an independent television pilot, “Mogulettes.”

She was shocked by his behavior, particularly because it happened on May 16, mere months after hundreds of allegations of sexual misconduct had been made against powerful men in Hollywood.

Still, Scott shot the scene. When filming was done, she says Pardue called her into his dressing room, where he proceeded to masturbate in front of her.

“I literally froze,” Scott, 35, recalls. “I said, ‘What are you doing?’”

“This isn’t a #MeToo thing,” she alleges he responded. “I’m not your employer. It’s not like I can fire you.”

Scott says she ran out of the room.
0 x

cl smooth
All-Star

Postby cl smooth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Banedon wrote:Kip Pardue, aka Sunshine from Remember the TItans...only 5 months ago, after all the #MeToo stuff was already happening...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/mo ... story.html

Sarah Scott was lying under the covers wearing only nipple covers and boy shorts when, she says, her co-star Kip Pardue became aroused. She could tell because he took her hand and placed it on his groin just as they were about to film a post-coital scene for an independent television pilot, “Mogulettes.”

She was shocked by his behavior, particularly because it happened on May 16, mere months after hundreds of allegations of sexual misconduct had been made against powerful men in Hollywood.

Still, Scott shot the scene. When filming was done, she says Pardue called her into his dressing room, where he proceeded to masturbate in front of her.

“I literally froze,” Scott, 35, recalls. “I said, ‘What are you doing?’”

“This isn’t a #MeToo thing,” she alleges he responded. “I’m not your employer. It’s not like I can fire you.”

Scott says she ran out of the room.

He’s also a dead ringer for Clayton Kershaw.
0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:51 pm

1 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

Brian
Hall of Fame

Postby Brian » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Probably/maybe not a creep, just a dad.

0 x

Return to “Social”