Guess what an idiot with a gun did this time

NonProfitCow
All-Star

Re: Guess what an idiot with a gun did this time

Postby NonProfitCow » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 am

Apparently the one who got killed was the tarp guy that got his foster children taken away.
0 x

SouthSideRyan
is ELL

Postby SouthSideRyan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:06 am

NonProfitCow wrote:Apparently the one who got killed was the tarp guy that got his foster children taken away.

Good Lord, I hadn't been paying attention to this nonsene for awhile, and just came across this nugget:

During his involvement in the Malheur standoff, the 11 foster children that were in the care of Finicum have been taken away. Finicum complained that those children were he and his wife’s major source of labor and money on their ranch
0 x
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby TruffleShuffle » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 am

High-profile militant Jon Ritzheimer flees home to Arizona hours before feds spring trap

One of the most prominent Oregon militants fled home before his comrades were shot, arrested or scattered during an apparent ambush by law enforcement officers.

Jon Ritzheimer, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who has gained a high profile for his anti-Muslim rallies and threats against government officials, shared a series of Facebook posts that indicated he’d left the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and returned home.

“FYI. I came home to AZ to visit my family,” Ritzheimer posted late Tuesday. “The feds know I am here and are charging me with Conspiracy to impede a federal officer. I need an attorney. My family needs help and I am hoping they grant me bail.”

Ritzheimer also shared a video of his reunion with his two young daughters, but he warns them “daddy has to go away for awhile.”

“I came home to visit my family,” Ritzheimer said in a comment on the Facebook video. “The Feds know I am here and are asking me to turn myself in. I need an attorney so I can get back to my girls. Please help my family. Donations can be made at rogueinfidel dot com to help with legal fees. Thank you all in advance. I just want the country to live by the Constitution and I just want the government to abide by it.”

you need people to give you money to get an attorney who can get you back to your girls... who you voluntarily left so that you could go blatantly brake the law hundreds of miles away.
0 x
Fred Hornkohl wrote:Go CUBS !!

davell
Hall of Fame

Postby davell » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 am

TruffleShuffle wrote:High-profile militant Jon Ritzheimer flees home to Arizona hours before feds spring trap

One of the most prominent Oregon militants fled home before his comrades were shot, arrested or scattered during an apparent ambush by law enforcement officers.

Jon Ritzheimer, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who has gained a high profile for his anti-Muslim rallies and threats against government officials, shared a series of Facebook posts that indicated he’d left the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and returned home.

“FYI. I came home to AZ to visit my family,” Ritzheimer posted late Tuesday. “The feds know I am here and are charging me with Conspiracy to impede a federal officer. I need an attorney. My family needs help and I am hoping they grant me bail.”

Ritzheimer also shared a video of his reunion with his two young daughters, but he warns them “daddy has to go away for awhile.”

“I came home to visit my family,” Ritzheimer said in a comment on the Facebook video. “The Feds know I am here and are asking me to turn myself in. I need an attorney so I can get back to my girls. Please help my family. Donations can be made at rogueinfidel dot com to help with legal fees. Thank you all in advance. I just want the country to live by the Constitution and I just want the government to abide by it.”

you need people to give you money to get an attorney who can get you back to your girls... who you voluntarily left so that you could go blatantly brake the law hundreds of miles away.

Such is the life of a Walmartyr.
0 x
Additional rule: you have to have one or the other.The only exception is you have an amazing board name. davell, I'm looking at you; put up a [expletive] avatar or something if your name only sounds like somebody tried say Dave as they lapsed into a coma.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm

davell wrote:
TruffleShuffle wrote:High-profile militant Jon Ritzheimer flees home to Arizona hours before feds spring trap

Such is the life of a Walmartyr.

The guy's income is reportedly only what little he makes off of his "horsefeathers ISLAM" t-shirts and stickers and the like and...you guessed it...government disability checks.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 pm

And ultimately it's too bad this had to go down this way; I wish it could have just continued to drag out in a pathetic manner that further minimized the militia idiots. Anything that potentially creates a martyr for the far too many real militia types around the country isn't the preferred option.
0 x

mul21
5-Time All-Star

Postby mul21 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Seriously, these people are such giant morons. Quote from the guy who got killed yesterday:

"We used to could walk up to them and talk with the FBI agents in a friendly manner ... but the tenor has changed," Finicum said. "They have become more hardened. When they step out of their vehicles now they're stepping out with their rifles and they're not willing to engage in just friendly dialogue ...
0 x
I like beer.

CubinNY
Hall of Fame

Postby CubinNY » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:58 pm

SouthSideRyan wrote:
NonProfitCow wrote:Apparently the one who got killed was the tarp guy that got his foster children taken away.

Good Lord, I hadn't been paying attention to this nonsene for awhile, and just came across this nugget:

During his involvement in the Malheur standoff, the 11 foster children that were in the care of Finicum have been taken away. Finicum complained that those children were he and his wife’s major source of labor and money on their ranch

Slavery is alive and well on the Finicum ranch.
0 x

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Postby seanimal » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:55 am

they say the fedral lawman finicum and take it all away

clearly they wanted to incite a confrontation or else they wouldn't have left the sanctuary in the first place
0 x

TruffleShuffle
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby TruffleShuffle » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:17 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... aj-story-1

sounds like the Cowliphate is starting to collapse.
0 x
Fred Hornkohl wrote:Go CUBS !!

Ding Dong Johnson
Crap Bag

Postby Ding Dong Johnson » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/occupiers_begin_to_trickle_out.html#incart_maj-story-1

sounds like the Cowliphate is starting to collapse.

They must be really hungry. I'll bet they ate the bag of dicks.
0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 pm

The officer that shot 19yo Quintonio LeGrier multiple times in the back is suing his family for emotional distress.

http://jezebel.com/chicago-police-offic ... 1755774970
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Guns? That's rookie. How about grenades?

http://winningdemocrats.com/radical-mil ... stitution/
1 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:36 pm

0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:43 pm

Derwood wrote:Hate to bump this, but

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ?tid=sm_fb

Sounds like a murder-suicide.
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:24 pm

2 Gunmen loose on Arkansas St. Campus

This is not a repeat from last time
0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:41 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:20 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/us/michig ... index.html

(CNN) -- At least six people were killed during a shooting spree in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, authorities said.

A seventh victim -- a 14-year-old -- who was previously reported as dead is still alive, Kalamazoo County Prosecutor Jeff Getting said at a press conference Sunday morning.

In all, eight people were shot in three locations Saturday, Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas told CNN.

But hey, at least it's not terrorism, which is MUCH scarier and more deadly because of reasons.
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/us/michigan-kalamazoo-county-shooting-spree/index.html

(CNN) -- At least six people were killed during a shooting spree in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, authorities said.

A seventh victim -- a 14-year-old -- who was previously reported as dead is still alive, Kalamazoo County Prosecutor Jeff Getting said at a press conference Sunday morning.

In all, eight people were shot in three locations Saturday, Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas told CNN.

But hey, at least it's not terrorism, which is MUCH scarier and more deadly because of reasons.

White Christian? ISOLATED INCIDENT
0 x

minnesotacubsfan
Superstar

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:55 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:

Ahhhh. BRAIN INJURIES
0 x

BigbadB
Hall of Fame

Postby BigbadB » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Everyone just serpentine everywhere you go now. Not only would it be much safer, but it's also probably more fun. We all must do our part to lower the gun death rate, as the shooter's are obviously not going to just stop shooting.
0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/us/michigan-kalamazoo-county-shooting-spree/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/co ... neighbors/

John Wilkes Booth: Neighbors said that John was a “nice guy” who “seemed like a real gentleman” except for one memorable incident when he “literally assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in front of me” but “the condo board had no issues with him.”

(Unrelatedly, neighbors said that Martin “seemed like a suspicious character” and “there was something off about him” and “he liked to block bridge traffic, was he involved in something, Carol? I knew it!” before being informed that Dr. King had in fact won a Nobel Peace Prize, not committed any crime.)
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Man, I think that was actually written with flop sweat.
0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:38 pm

The Iowa House of Representatives passed a bill that would allow kids under 14 to carry pistols under parental supervision.

Yee haw.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:35 am

Gun nut shoots up the plant he worked in with the AK-47 he posted photos of himself with on Facebook many, many times; water is wet, the Earth continues to turn, etc., etc., etc.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/cedric-fo ... ter-video/
0 x

Return to “Social”