Guess what an idiot with a gun did this time

Omar
Superstar

Re: Guess what an idiot with a gun did this time

Postby Omar » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Washington State Shooting Leaves 5 Dead, Including Gunman
Five people are dead, including a gunman, after a shooting in rural Washington State Friday, according to the Mason County Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff's office received reports of four shot at a home in Belfair, the agency said on Twitter. A SWAT team assisted the sheriff's office on the scene, where a standoff and negotiations took place, according to police.

The gunman ended up shooting himself, police said.

This is like the Brian Roberts thread, but more painful, and will never end.
0 x
┌( ◔_◔)┘

minnesotacubsfan
Superstar

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Omar wrote:Washington State Shooting Leaves 5 Dead, Including Gunman
Five people are dead, including a gunman, after a shooting in rural Washington State Friday, according to the Mason County Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff's office received reports of four shot at a home in Belfair, the agency said on Twitter. A SWAT team assisted the sheriff's office on the scene, where a standoff and negotiations took place, according to police.

The gunman ended up shooting himself, police said.

This is like the Brian Roberts thread, but more painful, and will never end.

Belfair is about 40 miles from where I live. That area is stupid rural, or rural stupid maybe
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:46 am

What in the world:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 02981.html

Man, Woman Killed in Police Shooting Were Unconscious When Police Arrived

Both the man and woman who were mortally wounded during an officer involved shooting were unconscious when Inglewood police first responded to where they were sitting in a car, said Inglewood Mayor James Butts Tuesday in response to questions about the incident.

For at least 45 minutes, police attempted "to rouse" them in an effort "to de-escalate the situation," said Butts. It is the first public explanation for what transpired early Sunday morning during the time between the initial call and the shooting. Police previously had stated responding officers saw the woman had a gun, retreated to behind cover, and then gave orders for the couple to exit the vehicle.
0 x

seanimal
stats enthousiast

Postby seanimal » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:05 pm

what's so hard to understand? they needed to de-escalate them from unconscious to dead
1 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:13 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:

Don't scare me like that
0 x

The Logan
Superstar

Postby The Logan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:00 pm

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/03/ ... oc.twitter

Allegheny County Police say five people are dead, three others were wounded and police are looking for two gunmen after a shooting spree at a party late Wednesday night in Wilkinsburg.

The incident happened around 10:55 p.m. in the 1300 block of Franklin Avenue during some sort of party or cookout in the backyard. Police were called to the scene for a report of shots fired.

According to Allegheny County Police Lt. Andrew Schurman, four people were found dead at the scene, four other victims were rushed to local hospitals where one of them was pronounced dead.
0 x

sneakypower
Javy Baez Fanclub President

Postby sneakypower » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:06 pm

1 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:31 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:33 pm

I thought it was going to be a post about this:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/10/us/pennsy ... index.html

Two gunmen turned a backyard cookout into a bloodbath in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania, leaving five people dead -- including a woman who was seven months' pregnant -- and a community grasping for answers.

"It was premeditated, it was calculated, it was planned," Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala told reporters Thursday in the borough just east of Pittsburgh. "It's one of the most brutal I've seen. I've been the DA for 18 years; I haven't seen something like this."
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:35 pm

sneakypower wrote:

There was a news story earlier this week, I think, about a woman who was shot while driving by her kid who found the gun.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016 ... le-she-was
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:37 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -live.html

While there was some confusion, police appeared to have ruled out terrorism, saying the shooting was likely the result of a "private dispute".

A man was shot in the stomach at 6.15pm local time in the Place de la Bastille in the 11th arrondissement - an area popular with tourists. Police said his condition was not life threatening.
0 x

Banedon
Curse You!

Postby Banedon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Whelp, the NRA finally has an example to point to.

Rafael Arnez McCloud allegedly had killed once before. More than eight months later -- and days after escaping a Mississippi jail -- he appeared poised to kill again. Wielding a bloody knife, he held a man, a woman and their 5-year-old son hostage in a bathroom of their Vicksburg home.

But this time, he was the one who ended up dead.

Early Thursday, the 24-year-old wife and mother, who'd been allowed to leave the bathroom, returned with a handgun and fired one shot at McCloud, police said. She then freed her husband, who "took control of the weapon and fired additional shots, striking McCloud."

The husband went outside and flagged down a motorist, who called 911. Neighbor Ollie Dixon saw him outside, "wounded and bleeding everywhere."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/us/missis ... index.html
0 x

CubinNY
Hall of Fame

Postby CubinNY » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Banedon wrote:Whelp, the NRA finally has an example to point to.

Rafael Arnez McCloud allegedly had killed once before. More than eight months later -- and days after escaping a Mississippi jail -- he appeared poised to kill again. Wielding a bloody knife, he held a man, a woman and their 5-year-old son hostage in a bathroom of their Vicksburg home.

But this time, he was the one who ended up dead.

Early Thursday, the 24-year-old wife and mother, who'd been allowed to leave the bathroom, returned with a handgun and fired one shot at McCloud, police said. She then freed her husband, who "took control of the weapon and fired additional shots, striking McCloud."

The husband went outside and flagged down a motorist, who called 911. Neighbor Ollie Dixon saw him outside, "wounded and bleeding everywhere."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/us/missis ... index.html

Still behind
http://wkrn.com/2016/01/25/police-child ... rking-lot/
0 x

doublebubble
Starter

Postby doublebubble » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:40 am

just watched an episode of Dark Net on Showtime and this guy invented a 3d printed gun. Untraceable.

this is an absolute nightmare.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/295936/3d-p ... -dark-net/
0 x
#beliEVEN
#belieVIN
#believeland

Fly the :flythew:

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:00 pm

0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:32 am

Jeeeeeeeesus horsefeathers:

Jacai Colson, a Prince George’s County, MD cop, was killed over the weekend by friendly fire during a shootout outside PGC police headquarters. Today in a press conference, police chief Hank Stawinski said that Colson was shot not accidentally, but instead “deliberately,” by a fellow officer who mistook him for one of the three suspects who participated in the offensive.

According to Stawinski, Colson, who was an undercover narcotics detective, was not in uniform and had gotten out of an unmarked vehicle at the station prior to being shot. It’s also worth noting that like the three suspects—Michael, Elijah, and Malik Ford—Colson was black.

http://gawker.com/black-maryland-cop-ki ... 1765358994

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... story.html

This story is layer on layer of gun dumbassery. One idiot shows up and decides to inexplicably start shooting at a police station while his dumb brothers film it. Cops return fire, including one who was dressed for undercover work, who ends up dead when the cops start shooting at HIM. I'm not saying it's just because he was black, but...hell, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying:

MY GOD, IT'S LIKE HE'S SURROUNDED BY MIRRORS OR SOMETHING.

Something tells me if it had been undercover officer McGillicutty he wouldn't have been "deliberately" shot by his fellow police.
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 am

No doubt we won't be hearing much from the #alllivesmatter/#bluelivesmatter dip horsefeathers this time around.
0 x

TBS Playoffs Insider
Turdologist

Postby TBS Playoffs Insider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:49 am

I always point this out when people want civilians to carry guns to stop public shooting events. the cops are going to show up and kill you. They couldn't even tell one of their own apart.
0 x

Tracer Bullet
fka mariners revenge

Postby Tracer Bullet » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:01 am

This country is a horsefeathers
0 x

Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts

Postby Sammy Sofa » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:33 am

And before anyone pulls some kind of nonsense like, "oh, he probably looked WAY different out of uniform and maybe even looked somewhat like the suspects"...no. Shut up. This is straight up bull horsefeathers:

0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:20 pm

Bunts Lick Butts wrote:I always point this out when people want civilians to carry guns to stop public shooting events. the cops are going to show up and kill you. They couldn't even tell one of their own apart.

I've beaten this point to death in arguments. "Kids should be armed on campus so we won't have another Virginia Tech!!!" Ok, let's play that scenario out:

- 911 gets a call about an active shooter on campus
- Police show up, guns drawn, searching for the shooter
- Along with the shooter, there are now 30 other students with guns, running around like it's team death match on CoD
- Who is the bad guy?
0 x

jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby jersey cubs fan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:24 pm

Derwood wrote:
Bunts Lick Butts wrote:I always point this out when people want civilians to carry guns to stop public shooting events. the cops are going to show up and kill you. They couldn't even tell one of their own apart.

I've beaten this point to death in arguments. "Kids should be armed on campus so we won't have another Virginia Tech!!!" Ok, let's play that scenario out:

- Along with the shooter, there are now 30 other students with guns, running around like it's team death match on CoD
- Who is the bad guy?

last man standing wins
0 x

David
Inner-Circle HOF

Postby David » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:25 pm

doublebubble wrote:just watched an episode of Dark Net on Showtime and this guy invented a 3d printed gun. Untraceable.

this is an absolute nightmare.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/295936/3d-p ... -dark-net/

Pretty sure I read/saw videos about this 3-4 years ago.
0 x

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Postby Derwood » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:25 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:
Derwood wrote:

- Who is the bad guy?

last man standing wins

0 x

Return to “Social”