Video Game Thread

User avatar
weis21
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:45 am
Location: ECU
x 4456
x 886

Re: Video Game Thread

Postby weis21 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Derwood wrote:News out of 2K Studios is that a new Bioshock game is in development :stickman:

i would say you should pre-order it but that wouldn't be fair to the people waiting in line at the store when it's released
8 x

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 66035
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 684
x 1389

Re: Video Game Thread

Postby Derwood » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:07 pm

weis21 wrote:
Derwood wrote:News out of 2K Studios is that a new Bioshock game is in development :stickman:

i would say you should pre-order it but that wouldn't be fair to the people waiting in line at the store when it's released


If this is a Best Buy joke you’re a year out of date
0 x

User avatar
javy knows my name
previously Beertown Cubbie
Posts: 8787
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:46 pm
Location: Chicago
x 1102
x 409

Re: Video Game Thread

Postby javy knows my name » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Derwood wrote:
weis21 wrote:
Derwood wrote:News out of 2K Studios is that a new Bioshock game is in development :stickman:

i would say you should pre-order it but that wouldn't be fair to the people waiting in line at the store when it's released


If this is a Best Buy joke you’re a year out of date


come on man
2 x
neely wrote:but in reality
2006 .364
2007 .351
2008 his one big year
2009 .347
2010 90 games played
2011 .323
what do you call that?

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 66035
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 684
x 1389

Re: Video Game Thread

Postby Derwood » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:51 pm

javy knows my name wrote:
Derwood wrote:
weis21 wrote:i would say you should pre-order it but that wouldn't be fair to the people waiting in line at the store when it's released


If this is a Best Buy joke you’re a year out of date


come on man


Christ, that took WAY too long to click. I need a vacation
0 x

User avatar
Banedon
Curse You!
Posts: 64953
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:36 pm
Location: Kidding Myself
x 3823
x 3921

Re: Video Game Thread

Postby Banedon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:37 pm

There's an RPG coming out in July for Switch called Octopath Traveler and I'm really intrigued by this art style...

Image
0 x
Image

User avatar
cl smooth
All-Star
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 3:59 pm
Location: brooklynnnnnnnnnn
x 1756
x 311

Re: Video Game Thread

Postby cl smooth » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Banedon wrote:There's an RPG coming out in July for Switch called Octopath Traveler and I'm really intrigued by this art style...

Image


Reminds me in a way of final fantasy tactics.
0 x


Return to “Social”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], SouthSideRyan and 5 guests