On Jake's Start Last Night

User avatar
Duke Silver
Superstar
Posts: 10969
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:45 am
x 11895
x 8394

On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby Duke Silver » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:42 pm

0 x

User avatar
Tim
Hall of Fame
Posts: 44439
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Naperville, IL
x 71
x 1979
Contact:

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby Tim » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Good stuff, Duke.

I retain full confidence in Jake as an ace starter. With the possible exception of Kershaw, even the best pitchers go through stretches like this. As long as the stuff is there, he'll be okay.
0 x
Spoiler: show

Image

User avatar
philosophizer75
All-Star
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:45 am
Location: Maryland
x 228
x 246

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby philosophizer75 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Thanks for the analysis duke. Who's this jj asshat slamming the article in the comments? Spurned ex-poster? Pirate/Cardinal troll?
0 x
\:D/ wubalubaCUBCUB! \:D/

When Schwarber wins the WS with a big fat dong and uses his bat to club to death every player on the other team and half their fans, I expect every one of these talking heads to defend him. -yanrslatr

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 74954
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 8338
x 11184

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:27 pm

meph had to downsize nsbblol.
3 x
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Tim
Hall of Fame
Posts: 44439
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Naperville, IL
x 71
x 1979
Contact:

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby Tim » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:17 am

philosophizer75 wrote:Thanks for the analysis duke. Who's this jj asshat slamming the article in the comments? Spurned ex-poster? Pirate/Cardinal troll?

My guess would be the bum. He's been trolling the nsb facebook page, too.
0 x
Spoiler: show

Image

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 67331
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 878
x 1754

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby Derwood » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 am

Tim wrote:
philosophizer75 wrote:Thanks for the analysis duke. Who's this jj asshat slamming the article in the comments? Spurned ex-poster? Pirate/Cardinal troll?

My guess would be the bum. He's been trolling the nsb facebook page, too.


Da Bum is Levin Black. Is he the one trolling Facebook?
0 x

User avatar
Tim
Hall of Fame
Posts: 44439
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Naperville, IL
x 71
x 1979
Contact:

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby Tim » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:10 am

Derwood wrote:
Tim wrote:
philosophizer75 wrote:Thanks for the analysis duke. Who's this jj asshat slamming the article in the comments? Spurned ex-poster? Pirate/Cardinal troll?

My guess would be the bum. He's been trolling the nsb facebook page, too.


Da Bum is Levin Black. Is he the one trolling Facebook?

yep
0 x
Spoiler: show

Image

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 15634
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: da Salish Sea
x 417
x 439

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Nsbb has a FB page?
0 x
Image

User avatar
Tim
Hall of Fame
Posts: 44439
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Naperville, IL
x 71
x 1979
Contact:

Re: On Jake's Start Last Night

Postby Tim » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:51 pm

minnesotacubsfan wrote:Nsbb has a FB page?

https://www.facebook.com/NorthSideBaseball/
0 x
Spoiler: show

Image


Return to “Front Page Article Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest