Game 4: Slender Man vs. Senor Mustachioed Dickbutt on Thursday night at 7:30 NFL Network

David
Inner-Circle HOF

Re: Game 4: Slender Man vs. Senor Mustachioed Dickbutt on Thursday night at 7:30 NFL Network

Postby David » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:59 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:
BigbadB wrote:When Trubisky ever does start, no one will notice because the Bears do not deserve prime time national games and Bears fans will have given up waiting.

There's a halfway decent chance he starts next Monday night.

And whenever he does start, Bears fans will flock to the stadium and the TV. But it will only take 2-3 disappointing games for all hope to be lost.

How the hell did I not notice this post? I even had read past it.
0 x

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

BigbadB
Hall of Fame

Re: Game 4: Slender Man vs. Senor Mustachioed Dickbutt on Thursday night at 7:30 NFL Network

Postby BigbadB » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:14 pm

David wrote:
jersey cubs fan wrote:
BigbadB wrote:When Trubisky ever does start, no one will notice because the Bears do not deserve prime time national games and Bears fans will have given up waiting.

And whenever he does start, Bears fans will flock to the stadium and the TV. But it will only take 2-3 disappointing games for all hope to be lost.

I was mostly being facetious. I'm tired of waiting. I won't say last night's game was a winnable game, but this team very easily could have been 2-2 after last night with positive vibes instead of what now appears to be a full on horsefeathers show.
0 x

minnesotacubsfan
Superstar

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:41 pm

We Got The Whole 9 wrote:I honestly thought Adams died on the field. That was one of the scariest hits I've ever seen.

When the packer players immediately started waving for help, I thought his eyes popped out or something
0 x

UK
Hall of Fame

Postby UK » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:15 pm

David wrote:
jersey cubs fan wrote:

I cant wait for the Bears fans to start clamoring for Trubisky's backup.

Where's Orton?
0 x
http://www.sisterdistrict.com

Go from Red to Blue.

Return to “Other Sports”