NFL Week 5

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 55918
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 1483
x 4780

NFL Week 5

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:36 pm

NFL Lines For Week 5 - NFL Football Line Week Five
NFL Line 10/5 - 10/8, 2017
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
10/5 8:25 ET New England -5.5 At Tampa Bay 55.5
10/8 1:00 ET At NY Giants -3.5 LA Chargers 44.5
10/8 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -3 Buffalo 39
10/8 1:00 ET At Cleveland -1 NY Jets 39
10/8 1:00 ET At Pittsburgh -8.5 Jacksonville 44
10/8 1:00 ET Tennessee -3 At Miami Off
10/8 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -1.5 San Francisco 43.5
10/8 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -6.5 Arizona 45
10/8 1:00 ET At Detroit -2.5 Carolina 44
10/8 4:05 ET At LA Rams -1.5 Seattle 47
10/8 4:05 ET At Oakland -2.5 Baltimore 39
10/8 4:25 ET At Dallas -2 Green Bay 52.5
10/8 8:30 ET Kansas City -1.5 At Houston 46.5

Monday Night Football Line
10/9 8:30 ET Minnesota -3 At Chicago Off
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 55918
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 1483
x 4780

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:32 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 55918
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 1483
x 4780

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby jersey cubs fan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Cam Newton, kind of a douchebag.



1 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
David
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 57899
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:33 am
Location: Chicago
x 5371
x 3305

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby David » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 pm

i've always thought so. and not just kind of.
1 x
Image

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

soccer10k
Hall of Fame
Posts: 35752
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Sacramento
x 674

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby soccer10k » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:18 am

Someone should ask him how he would feel if a reporter said its funny to hear a black man talk about playing quarterback.
0 x
In Theo we trust.

User avatar
Andy
Hall of Fame
Posts: 30525
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:02 am
Location: West Michigan
x 321

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby Andy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 am

Well, that was a fun 2015 when most people liked Cam and that's completely over now
0 x
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:ITS THE THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE FOR GODS SAKES

biittner77
Superstar
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:10 am
Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore
x 6
x 123

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby biittner77 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:25 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:NFL Lines For Week 5 - NFL Football Line Week Five
NFL Line 10/5 - 10/8, 2017
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
10/5 8:25 ET New England -5.5 At Tampa Bay 55.5
10/8 1:00 ET At NY Giants -3.5 LA Chargers 44.5
10/8 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -3 Buffalo 39
10/8 1:00 ET At Cleveland -1 NY Jets 39
10/8 1:00 ET At Pittsburgh -8.5 Jacksonville 44
10/8 1:00 ET Tennessee -3 At Miami Off
10/8 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -1.5 San Francisco 43.5
10/8 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -6.5 Arizona 45
10/8 1:00 ET At Detroit -2.5 Carolina 44
10/8 4:05 ET At LA Rams -1.5 Seattle 47
10/8 4:05 ET At Oakland -2.5 Baltimore 39
10/8 4:25 ET At Dallas -2 Green Bay 52.5
10/8 8:30 ET Kansas City -1.5 At Houston 46.5

Monday Night Football Line
10/9 8:30 ET Minnesota -3 At Chicago Off


These are all sucker lines.
0 x
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

User avatar
David
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 57899
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:33 am
Location: Chicago
x 5371
x 3305

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby David » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:47 pm

doesn't at all pertain to week 5, but not sure where else to post this. the gruden conversation earlier reminded me that i had recently watched this. if you can get past your brett favre hate, it is pretty entertaining.

1 x
Image

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

User avatar
Cubswin11
Superstar
Posts: 16686
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:17 pm
x 1817
x 1947

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby Cubswin11 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:05 am

Jameis horsefeathering sucks
0 x
Screw Pitchers

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 55918
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 1483
x 4780

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby jersey cubs fan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:46 pm

A bunch of stories by people who have interacted with TT


2 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 55918
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 1483
x 4780

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby jersey cubs fan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:39 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
Soul
Resident Cat Lady
Posts: 40581
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:19 pm
Location: In the throes of Cub madness
x 6
x 44

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby Soul » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:14 pm

It certainly looks like Beckham just blew out his ankle. Pretty much the entire Giants WR corp is gone.
0 x
Do you wanna party? IT'S PARTY TIME!!

User avatar
David
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 57899
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:33 am
Location: Chicago
x 5371
x 3305

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby David » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:17 pm

i would much rather have had TV jay over terrible over the hill jay playing
0 x
Image

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

We Got The Whole 9
All-Star
Posts: 2185
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 am
x 248

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby We Got The Whole 9 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Would be nice to have gotten Bouye
0 x

User avatar
Stannis
RIP Sulley
Posts: 45664
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Winterfell
x 136
x 399

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby Stannis » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Hoyer is awful
0 x
“I am not without mercy,” thundered he who was notoriously without mercy.

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 55918
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 1483
x 4780

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby jersey cubs fan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:31 pm

David wrote:i would much rather have had TV jay over terrible over the hill jay playing

Hell naw
0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
Stannis
RIP Sulley
Posts: 45664
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Winterfell
x 136
x 399

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby Stannis » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:33 pm

I see Jason Witten remains the pinkest man ever.
0 x
“I am not without mercy,” thundered he who was notoriously without mercy.

User avatar
David
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 57899
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:33 am
Location: Chicago
x 5371
x 3305

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby David » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Stannis wrote:I see Jason Witten remains the pinkest man ever.


mike glennon is pretty damn pink
0 x
Image

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

User avatar
Andy
Hall of Fame
Posts: 30525
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:02 am
Location: West Michigan
x 321

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby Andy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Did not anticipate back to back wins on the road against New England and Detroit. If they can get Philly on Thursday too I might have to admit this team is good.
0 x
TBS Playoffs Insider wrote:ITS THE THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE FOR GODS SAKES

User avatar
David
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 57899
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:33 am
Location: Chicago
x 5371
x 3305

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby David » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:55 pm

so freaking jealous of the rams for having mcvay
0 x
Image

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

User avatar
UK
Superstar
Posts: 19994
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 2:38 pm
x 78
x 137

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby UK » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 pm

David wrote:so freaking jealous of the rams for having mcvay


I would love to see Matt LaFleur coach this team next year.

This Dallas/GB game is setting up to have Rodgers throw for 250 in the 2nd half and come back to win.
0 x
http://www.sisterdistrict.com

Go from Red to Blue.

User avatar
David
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 57899
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:33 am
Location: Chicago
x 5371
x 3305

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby David » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:22 pm

UK wrote:
David wrote:so freaking jealous of the rams for having mcvay


I would love to see Matt LaFleur coach this team next year.

This Dallas/GB game is setting up to have Rodgers throw for 250 in the 2nd half and come back to win.


Wouldn't hate it.

I wanted to dismiss it at first, but I heard Florio on the radio the other day suggest that Jim Bob Cooter's name would be an obstacle for him in being hired as a head coach and face of an organization. I thought about it some more and the optics would definitely leave a team open to a lot of jokes. I wonder how much of an issue it would really be. I wouldn't let it keep me from hiring but there definitely is something unappealing about having a guy named Jim Bob Cooter as your head coach.

It's also weird how he chooses to officially use his middle name (actually the shortened/nickname versions for both his names) which makes it sound even goofier.
0 x
Image

The Cubs’ transaction list under Epstein and Hoyer reads like a work of fiction, a wish-fulfillment list composed in hindsight.

User avatar
UK
Superstar
Posts: 19994
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 2:38 pm
x 78
x 137

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby UK » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:37 pm

David wrote:
UK wrote:
David wrote:so freaking jealous of the rams for having mcvay


I would love to see Matt LaFleur coach this team next year.

This Dallas/GB game is setting up to have Rodgers throw for 250 in the 2nd half and come back to win.


Wouldn't hate it.

I wanted to dismiss it at first, but I heard Florio on the radio the other day suggest that Jim Bob Cooter's name would be an obstacle for him in being hired as a head coach and face of an organization. I thought about it some more and the optics would definitely leave a team open to a lot of jokes. I wonder how much of an issue it would really be. I wouldn't let it keep me from hiring but there definitely is something unappealing about having a guy named Jim Bob Cooter as your head coach.

It's also weird how he chooses to officially use his middle name (actually the shortened/nickname versions for both his names) which makes it sound even goofier.


I thought about that too while watching that game.

James Cooter while not great, sounds much less Appalachian than Jim Bob Cooter.
0 x
http://www.sisterdistrict.com

Go from Red to Blue.

We Got The Whole 9
All-Star
Posts: 2185
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 am
x 248

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby We Got The Whole 9 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Rams started hot today but Seattle has seized the momentum and locked them down since the 1st
0 x

We Got The Whole 9
All-Star
Posts: 2185
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 am
x 248

Re: NFL Week 5

Postby We Got The Whole 9 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 pm

I horsefeathering hate that Aaron Rodgers is so godly with a football in his hands
1 x


Return to “Other Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests