NFL Week 6

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 58861
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2385
x 8059

NFL Week 6

Postby jersey cubs fan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:45 pm

NFL Lines For Week 6 - NFL Football Line Week Six
NFL Line 10/11 - 10/15, 2018
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
10/11 8:20 ET Philadelphia -3 At NY Giants 44.5
10/14 1:00 ET At Minnesota -10.5 Arizona 43
10/14 1:00 ET LA Chargers -1 At Cleveland 44.5
10/14 1:00 ET Chicago -3 At Miami 42
10/14 1:00 ET At Washington PK Carolina 45
10/14 1:00 ET At NY Jets -2.5 Indianapolis 45
10/14 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -2.5 Pittsburgh 53
10/14 1:00 ET At Atlanta -3.5 Tampa Bay 57.5
10/14 1:00 ET Seattle -3 Oakland
(At London) 47.5
10/14 1:00 ET At Houston -8 Buffalo Off
10/14 4:05 ET LA Rams -7 At Denver 52.5
10/14 4:25 ET Jacksonville -3 At Dallas 40.5
10/14 4:25 ET Baltimore -3 At Tennessee 41
10/14 8:20 ET At New England -3.5 Kansas City 59.5

Monday Night Football Line
10/15 8:15 ET At Green Bay -9.5 San Francisco 46.5

Also, some pre-week 7 news that means Bears/Pats will remain a nooner.

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 364
x 457

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby TomtheBombadil » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Jets are favored? Here comes a loss
0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Brian707
All-Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Algonquin IL
x 657
x 1051

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby Brian707 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:25 pm

jersey cubs fan wrote:
Also, some pre-week 7 news that means Bears/Pats will remain a nooner.




So that leaves the Rams or Vikings home games as potential moves.
0 x

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 58861
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2385
x 8059

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:44 pm

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 58861
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 2385
x 8059

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby jersey cubs fan » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:12 pm

the injuries start racking up

0 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 364
x 457

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby TomtheBombadil » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:42 am

Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good
0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
weis21
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 8864
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:45 am
Location: ECU
x 5562
x 1108

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby weis21 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:25 am

TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore
1 x

User avatar
TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 364
x 457

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby TomtheBombadil » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 am

weis21 wrote:
TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore


Gotta admit he’s legit af tho
0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
weis21
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 8864
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:45 am
Location: ECU
x 5562
x 1108

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby weis21 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:33 am

TomtheBombadil wrote:
weis21 wrote:
TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore


Gotta admit he’s legit af tho

if you say so. gotta admit i don't care about him or the jets at all

he may be really good or maybe he's just a guy that will be solid. or maybe he will eventually suck. or he will be the second coming of jesus christ. the point is nobody knows and more importantly nobody really cares about this tiny handful of stats about a jets team that is not worth noticing now. be encouraged without trying to dunk on people that absolutely have not ever hated on the guy
0 x

User avatar
TomtheBombadil
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
x 364
x 457

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby TomtheBombadil » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:51 am

weis21 wrote:if you say so. gotta admit i don't care about him or the jets at all


What a strange thing to get hung up on considering I’m not forcing you to do anything. You’re turning a whole lot of nothing into something because you really want to not care, which is so much easier to do than you’re making it seem.
0 x
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Proven Veteran
All-Star
Posts: 2167
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:47 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
x 862
x 183

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby Proven Veteran » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:47 am

weis21 wrote:
TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore

Just look at his dopey face.
0 x

User avatar
sneakypower
Javy Baez Fanclub President
Posts: 11736
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:58 am
Location: behind the boathouse
x 544
x 942

Re: NFL Week 6

Postby sneakypower » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 pm

he's the #29 QB on PFF
0 x


Return to “Other Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cubswin11, nostradamus, Sammy Sofa, Wilson A2000, WrigleyField 22 and 7 guests