Page 1 of 1

NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:45 pm
by jersey cubs fan
NFL Lines For Week 6 - NFL Football Line Week Six
NFL Line 10/11 - 10/15, 2018
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
10/11 8:20 ET Philadelphia -3 At NY Giants 44.5
10/14 1:00 ET At Minnesota -10.5 Arizona 43
10/14 1:00 ET LA Chargers -1 At Cleveland 44.5
10/14 1:00 ET Chicago -3 At Miami 42
10/14 1:00 ET At Washington PK Carolina 45
10/14 1:00 ET At NY Jets -2.5 Indianapolis 45
10/14 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -2.5 Pittsburgh 53
10/14 1:00 ET At Atlanta -3.5 Tampa Bay 57.5
10/14 1:00 ET Seattle -3 Oakland
(At London) 47.5
10/14 1:00 ET At Houston -8 Buffalo Off
10/14 4:05 ET LA Rams -7 At Denver 52.5
10/14 4:25 ET Jacksonville -3 At Dallas 40.5
10/14 4:25 ET Baltimore -3 At Tennessee 41
10/14 8:20 ET At New England -3.5 Kansas City 59.5

Monday Night Football Line
10/15 8:15 ET At Green Bay -9.5 San Francisco 46.5

Also, some pre-week 7 news that means Bears/Pats will remain a nooner.


Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:49 pm
by TomtheBombadil
Jets are favored? Here comes a loss

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:25 pm
by Brian707
jersey cubs fan wrote:
Also, some pre-week 7 news that means Bears/Pats will remain a nooner.




So that leaves the Rams or Vikings home games as potential moves.

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:44 pm
by jersey cubs fan

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:12 pm
by jersey cubs fan
the injuries start racking up


Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:42 am
by TomtheBombadil
Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:25 am
by weis21
TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 am
by TomtheBombadil
weis21 wrote:
TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore


Gotta admit he’s legit af tho

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:33 am
by weis21
TomtheBombadil wrote:
weis21 wrote:
TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore


Gotta admit he’s legit af tho

if you say so. gotta admit i don't care about him or the jets at all

he may be really good or maybe he's just a guy that will be solid. or maybe he will eventually suck. or he will be the second coming of jesus christ. the point is nobody knows and more importantly nobody really cares about this tiny handful of stats about a jets team that is not worth noticing now. be encouraged without trying to dunk on people that absolutely have not ever hated on the guy

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:51 am
by TomtheBombadil
weis21 wrote:if you say so. gotta admit i don't care about him or the jets at all


What a strange thing to get hung up on considering I’m not forcing you to do anything. You’re turning a whole lot of nothing into something because you really want to not care, which is so much easier to do than you’re making it seem.

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:47 am
by Proven Veteran
weis21 wrote:
TomtheBombadil wrote:Sam Darnold’s current pace of 24 TDs would put him third all time behind Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson among rookie passers. He’s 3 20+ yard TDs away from a rookie record...First rookie QB of the 21st century to put up 34+ points in 3 of his first 6 starts, totally a thing...He’s the youngest opening day starter at QB in league history

Preeeeettty good

i have no real reason to dislike darnold at all. but your shameless, obnoxious, throw-it-in-your-face-when-nobody-really-cares mentality is hard to ignore

Just look at his dopey face.

Re: NFL Week 6

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 pm
by sneakypower
he's the #29 QB on PFF