Baseball America wrote:
Here is a list of 11 prospects who have the potential to fit at the top of this class, in no particular order:
• Hunter Greene, RHP/SS, Notre Dame HS (Los Angeles, CA)
• Tristan Beck, RHP, Stanford
• Alex Faedo, RHP, Florida
• Jordan Adell, OF/RHP, Ballard HS (Louisville, KY)
• Alex Lange, RHP, LSU
• Tanner Houcke, RHP, Missouri
• JB Bukauskas, RHP, North Carolina
• Quentin Holmes, OF, McClancy Memorial HS (New York, NY)
• Connor Uselton, OF, Southmoore HS (Moore, OK)
• Ricardo De La Torre, SS, Puerto Rico Baseball Academy (Gurabo, PR)
• Kyle Wright, RHP, Vanderbilt
The strength of the draft are prep outfielders and college pitchers. 2017 is supposed to be much better than the 2016 draft. Lot more potential high draft picks in the BA link (but it's premium content).
Keith Law is very high on Vanderbilt OF Jeren Kendall and has said he could be a potential 1.1 pick too.