Food Monstrosities

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 60988
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 3026
x 10560

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby jersey cubs fan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Live streaming video of the one of last cheeseburger and fries from McDonald's purchased in Iceland...10 years ago:

https://snotrahouse.com/last-mcdonalds/

Image

I volunteered for a while with a youth group some years ago and some kid put a McDonald's cheeseburger in the back seat-pocket of my car. About a year later the same kid, ruffling through that seat pocket (I don't know why) found said cheeseburger. Other than being a bit stale it showed no signs of age.

I was quite astounded.

Poor kid was trying to leave a trail of breadcrumbs ala Hansel and Gretal.
1 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
WrigleyField 22
Superstar
Posts: 12920
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: hnderstabxcwhsg
x 1923
x 994

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:54 am

jersey cubs fan wrote:
WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Live streaming video of the one of last cheeseburger and fries from McDonald's purchased in Iceland...10 years ago:

https://snotrahouse.com/last-mcdonalds/

Image

I volunteered for a while with a youth group some years ago and some kid put a McDonald's cheeseburger in the back seat-pocket of my car. About a year later the same kid, ruffling through that seat pocket (I don't know why) found said cheeseburger. Other than being a bit stale it showed no signs of age.

I was quite astounded.

Poor kid was trying to leave a trail of breadcrumbs ala Hansel and Gretal.

You caught me
1 x
Image

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 70694
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 1286
x 2637

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Derwood » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Look, if this was posted already, I can't see horsefeathering tweets at work because of the damn filters and script blockers unless I quote the post and copy and paste the horsefeathering URL.


Everything about your job sounds awful. You need to stop working wherever you work
0 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82391
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13226
x 15717

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Sammy Sofa » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Only work 4 days a week and pulling in 6 figures. I'm a complete sellout.
1 x

User avatar
WrigleyField 22
Superstar
Posts: 12920
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: hnderstabxcwhsg
x 1923
x 994

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Only work 4 days a week and pulling in 6 figures. I'm a complete sellout.

6 figures in DC still makes you a peasant unless it's high 6 figures though #SSR
2 x
Image

User avatar
SouthSideRyan
is ELL
Posts: 49856
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:08 am
Location: South Loop
x 671
x 1759

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby SouthSideRyan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 pm

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Only work 4 days a week and pulling in 6 figures. I'm a complete sellout.

6 figures in DC still makes you a peasant unless it's high 6 figures though #SSR


We're talking monthly take-home right?
0 x
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

User avatar
SouthSideRyan
is ELL
Posts: 49856
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:08 am
Location: South Loop
x 671
x 1759

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby SouthSideRyan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Derwood wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Look, if this was posted already, I can't see horsefeathering tweets at work because of the damn filters and script blockers unless I quote the post and copy and paste the horsefeathering URL.


Everything about your job sounds awful. You need to stop working wherever you work


Dont' forget to thank mojo for this conversation.
1 x
Exile on Waveland wrote: IU smells like poop.

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 70694
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 1286
x 2637

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Derwood » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:44 pm

SouthSideRyan wrote:
Derwood wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Look, if this was posted already, I can't see horsefeathering tweets at work because of the damn filters and script blockers unless I quote the post and copy and paste the horsefeathering URL.


Everything about your job sounds awful. You need to stop working wherever you work


Dont' forget to thank mojo for this conversation.


I’ll just let him get back to what he was doing
3 x

User avatar
Banedon
Curse You!
Posts: 67573
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:36 pm
Location: Kidding Myself
x 6129
x 5982

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Banedon » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:10 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Only work 4 days a week and pulling in 6 figures. I'm a complete sellout.


I take back everything I said about Netflix and Roku if you can get me hired.
1 x

User avatar
jersey cubs fan
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 60988
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Hoboken squat cobbler
x 3026
x 10560

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby jersey cubs fan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:41 pm

I only work 1.5 - 2.0 days a week, but I'm in the office all five.
6 x
longhotsummer wrote:I realize now, any opposing viewpoint, will not be tolerated.

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 17638
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: THE HONORABLE JUDGE PRICK
x 1604
x 765

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:Only work 4 days a week and pulling in 6 figures. I'm a complete sellout.


I pull 6 figures but have world class hiking and surfing in my back yard. in conclusion DC blows.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 70694
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 1286
x 2637

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Derwood » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:10 pm

I do not pull 6 figures, but I also don't hate everyone I work with
0 x

User avatar
WrigleyField 22
Superstar
Posts: 12920
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: hnderstabxcwhsg
x 1923
x 994

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Derwood wrote:I do not pull 6 figures, but I also don't hate everyone I work with

Just everyone who lives in your godforsaken state.
1 x
Image

User avatar
Derwood
Stall Monitor
Posts: 70694
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:44 pm
Location: 375 Miles East of Wrigley
x 1286
x 2637

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Derwood » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:28 pm

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Derwood wrote:I do not pull 6 figures, but I also don't hate everyone I work with

Just everyone who lives in your godforsaken state.


I do hate a lot of them, true
0 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82391
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13226
x 15717

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Derwood wrote:I do not pull 6 figures, but I also don't hate everyone I work with


Most of the people I work with are fine; I just REALLY can't stand the 20% or so who are human tire fires.
0 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82391
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13226
x 15717

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Sammy Sofa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:00 pm

minnesotacubsfan wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Only work 4 days a week and pulling in 6 figures. I'm a complete sellout.


I pull 6 figures but have world class hiking and surfing in my back yard. in conclusion DC blows.


You'd love the hiking around here, honestly.
0 x

CubinNY
Hall of Fame
Posts: 22933
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:52 pm
Location: Pike Road, Al
x 298
x 617

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby CubinNY » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:50 pm

I went to Popeyes to try a chicken sandwich and they were sold out already.
0 x

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 17638
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: THE HONORABLE JUDGE PRICK
x 1604
x 765

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:
minnesotacubsfan wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:Only work 4 days a week and pulling in 6 figures. I'm a complete sellout.


I pull 6 figures but have world class hiking and surfing in my back yard. in conclusion DC blows.


You'd love the hiking around here, honestly.


are there mountain goats? If there aren't mountain goats I'm not having any of that crazy talk
0 x
Image

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 17638
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: THE HONORABLE JUDGE PRICK
x 1604
x 765

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Behind me is a several hundred/maybe thousand foot drop. I thought on of the mamas was going to push me right overImage
0 x
Image

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 82391
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 13226
x 15717

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Sammy Sofa » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:15 pm

[capote]That's not hiking; it's climbing.[/capote]
0 x

biittner77
Superstar
Posts: 10681
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:10 am
Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore
x 16
x 245

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby biittner77 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:24 pm

CubinNY wrote:I went to Popeyes to try a chicken sandwich and they were sold out already.


Nothing from Popeyes could possibly be worth the trouble that people are going through to eat one of these things.
0 x
snoodmonger wrote:Schwarber dong was as swaggy a dong as you're gonna see, fellas. If he'd dropped the bat cleanly, it would've jumped up and flipped itself.

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 17638
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: THE HONORABLE JUDGE PRICK
x 1604
x 765

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Sammy Sofa wrote:[capote]That's not hiking; it's climbing.[/capote]


3900 feet up, 3900 feet down, and 19 miles long. its both. 8:20 is my best time
0 x
Image

User avatar
Banedon
Curse You!
Posts: 67573
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:36 pm
Location: Kidding Myself
x 6129
x 5982

Re: Food Monstrosities

Postby Banedon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 pm

minnesotacubsfan wrote:
Sammy Sofa wrote:[capote]That's not hiking; it's climbing.[/capote]


3900 feet up, 3900 feet down, and 19 miles long. its both. 8:20 is my best time


I'm no expert, but I'd wager that 8min and 20 secs is a record.
3 x


Return to “Social”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abmillis, Google [Bot], jersey cubs fan and 6 guests