Ticketmaster Question

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Ticketmaster Question

Postby Derwood » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 am

I'm trying to buy my dad a pair of tickets for the Citrus Bowl (for Xmas), but Ticketmaster is ONLY offering mobile tickets. My dad is an old fuddy-duddy who doesn't own a smart phone. Does this mean I'm screwed and can't get the tickets? They offer no paper ticket (or even print at home) option
0 x

WrigleyField 22
Superstar

Re: Ticketmaster Question

Postby WrigleyField 22 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:10 am

Derwood wrote:I'm trying to buy my dad a pair of tickets for the Citrus Bowl (for Xmas), but Ticketmaster is ONLY offering mobile tickets. My dad is an old fuddy-duddy who doesn't own a smart phone. Does this mean I'm screwed and can't get the tickets? They offer no paper ticket (or even print at home) option

I know when the Cubs went all mobile you could still pickup at the booth.. Maybe something similar? I know this is really old fuddy-duddy too, but I'd just call ticketmaster.
0 x

Derwood
Stall Monitor

Re: Ticketmaster Question

Postby Derwood » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:14 am

WrigleyField 22 wrote:
Derwood wrote:I'm trying to buy my dad a pair of tickets for the Citrus Bowl (for Xmas), but Ticketmaster is ONLY offering mobile tickets. My dad is an old fuddy-duddy who doesn't own a smart phone. Does this mean I'm screwed and can't get the tickets? They offer no paper ticket (or even print at home) option

I know when the Cubs went all mobile you could still pickup at the booth.. Maybe something similar? I know this is really old fuddy-duddy too, but I'd just call ticketmaster.

Yeah, I think that's the next step
0 x

Return to “Other Sports”