Better Call Saul (Again)

User avatar
JudasIscariotTheBird
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5755
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:05 am
Location: Denver, CO
x 5607
x 2423

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:53 am

Best part of the season was "Luftwaffle" imo. I'm not putting down the tense-awesome that is this show, I just really, really liked that joke.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 18636
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: I CANT BREATHE
x 2234
x 959

Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:03 pm

Nvm
0 x
Image

User avatar
javy knows my name
previously Beertown Cubbie
Posts: 9283
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:46 pm
Location: Chicago
x 1620
x 775

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby javy knows my name » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:29 pm

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:Best part of the season was "Luftwaffle" imo. I'm not putting down the tense-awesome that is this show, I just really, really liked that joke.


For me, it was Kim immitating Kevin. That felt like 5 years' worth of Kim uptightness paid off in one scene
3 x
neely wrote:but in reality
2006 .364
2007 .351
2008 his one big year
2009 .347
2010 90 games played
2011 .323
what do you call that?

big ball chunky time
Formerly imb!
Posts: 33259
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:57 am
x 2949
x 7106
Contact:

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby big ball chunky time » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:10 pm

javy knows my name wrote:
JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:Best part of the season was "Luftwaffle" imo. I'm not putting down the tense-awesome that is this show, I just really, really liked that joke.


For me, it was Kim immitating Kevin. That felt like 5 years' worth of Kim uptightness paid off in one scene


i was really caught up in that scene because her reluctance and then eventual grudging enjoyment felt so realistic
2 x
Duke Silver wrote:You've never been right about anything. You bitch and moan at the slightest hint of things not going right ... Suck my ass, you whiny little bitch.

User avatar
Old Style
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 9889
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:57 pm
Location: Bedford, TX
x 5707
x 677

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby Old Style » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:26 am

Spoiler: show
Nacho isn’t going to live to see the end of next season.
0 x
"I'm sorry, folks outside of SEC country, but a few facts are incontrovertible. They smoke better barbecue than you. Their women are prettier than your women. They play football better than your schools play football." - Andy Staples, SI

User avatar
Cubswin11
Hall of Fame
Posts: 26804
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:17 pm
x 8388
x 5786

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby Cubswin11 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:41 am

Old Style wrote:
Spoiler: show
Nacho isn’t going to live to see the end of next season.

Spoiler: show
unless he’s how we find out Saul/Jimmy learns of the vacuum cleaner guy
0 x
Screw Pitchers

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 79824
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
x 3195
x 5094
Contact:

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby UMFan83 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:35 am

Old Style wrote:
Spoiler: show
Nacho isn’t going to live to see the end of next season.


Spoiler: show
We’ve swerved so far into “Nacho is going to die” territory that I’m wondering if it’s a diversion.
3 x
Win it for Fred

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 18636
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: I CANT BREATHE
x 2234
x 959

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:11 am

Or.....
0 x
Image

soccer10k
Hall of Fame
Posts: 38556
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Sacramento
x 1557

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby soccer10k » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:37 am

Cubswin11 wrote:
Old Style wrote:
Spoiler: show
Nacho isn’t going to live to see the end of next season.

Spoiler: show
unless he’s how we find out Saul/Jimmy learns of the vacuum cleaner guy


Spoiler: show
That would have to be the only way I would think. Lalo knows Nacho set him up, so that side wants him dead. Gus clearly doesn't care if Nacho lives or dies. So unless Mike pulls some magic horsefeathers and saves Nacho somehow, I can't see a way Nacho lives.

The bigger question to me is what exactly happens between Kim and Jimmy. It's obviously not going to end well, it's just a matter of how. I don't think Kim dies, but anything else is on the table.
1 x
In Theo we trust.

User avatar
Old Style
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 9889
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:57 pm
Location: Bedford, TX
x 5707
x 677

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby Old Style » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:21 pm

soccer10k wrote:
Cubswin11 wrote:
Old Style wrote:
Spoiler: show
Nacho isn’t going to live to see the end of next season.

Spoiler: show
unless he’s how we find out Saul/Jimmy learns of the vacuum cleaner guy


Spoiler: show
That would have to be the only way I would think. Lalo knows Nacho set him up, so that side wants him dead. Gus clearly doesn't care if Nacho lives or dies. So unless Mike pulls some magic horsefeathers and saves Nacho somehow, I can't see a way Nacho lives.

The bigger question to me is what exactly happens between Kim and Jimmy. It's obviously not going to end well, it's just a matter of how. I don't think Kim dies, but anything else is on the table.

Spoiler: show
I’m thinking her little scheme to screw Hamlin may get her disbarred and cost Jimmy his portion of the settlement. He certainly didn’t seem like he had millions in the bank in the BB days. That could lead to Kim moving back home to Nebraska.
0 x
"I'm sorry, folks outside of SEC country, but a few facts are incontrovertible. They smoke better barbecue than you. Their women are prettier than your women. They play football better than your schools play football." - Andy Staples, SI

User avatar
Tim
Hall of Fame
Posts: 45727
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Naperville, IL
x 82
x 2765
Contact:

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby Tim » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:53 am

horsefeathers me. How much longer do I have to wait now?!?
0 x
Spoiler: show

Image

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 79824
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
x 3195
x 5094
Contact:

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby UMFan83 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:06 am

Tim wrote:horsefeathers me. How much longer do I have to wait now?!?


I read Fall 2021 but the season is going to be 13 episodes instead of the usual 10. So far COVID hasn’t affected the timeline as they are still writing the season
0 x
Win it for Fred

User avatar
BigbadB
Hall of Fame
Posts: 24688
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:38 am
Location: San Diego
x 22
x 165

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby BigbadB » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:22 pm

UMFan83 wrote:
Tim wrote:horsefeathers me. How much longer do I have to wait now?!?


I read Fall 2021 but the season is going to be 13 episodes instead of the usual 10. So far COVID hasn’t affected the timeline as they are still writing the season


Was Monday night's episode a season ender?
0 x

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 79824
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
x 3195
x 5094
Contact:

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby UMFan83 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:22 pm

BigbadB wrote:
UMFan83 wrote:
Tim wrote:horsefeathers me. How much longer do I have to wait now?!?


I read Fall 2021 but the season is going to be 13 episodes instead of the usual 10. So far COVID hasn’t affected the timeline as they are still writing the season


Was Monday night's episode a season ender?


yep
0 x
Win it for Fred

User avatar
JudasIscariotTheBird
5-Time All-Star
Posts: 5755
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:05 am
Location: Denver, CO
x 5607
x 2423

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby JudasIscariotTheBird » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:26 am

Old Style wrote:
soccer10k wrote:
Cubswin11 wrote:
Spoiler: show
unless he’s how we find out Saul/Jimmy learns of the vacuum cleaner guy


Spoiler: show
That would have to be the only way I would think. Lalo knows Nacho set him up, so that side wants him dead. Gus clearly doesn't care if Nacho lives or dies. So unless Mike pulls some magic horsefeathers and saves Nacho somehow, I can't see a way Nacho lives.

The bigger question to me is what exactly happens between Kim and Jimmy. It's obviously not going to end well, it's just a matter of how. I don't think Kim dies, but anything else is on the table.

Spoiler: show
I’m thinking her little scheme to screw Hamlin may get her disbarred and cost Jimmy his portion of the settlement. He certainly didn’t seem like he had millions in the bank in the BB days. That could lead to Kim moving back home to Nebraska.

Spoiler: show
I think Nacho's Dad and most of his girlfriends are goners. Jury is still out on if Nacho himself gets vacuumed or dumpstered.
0 x
"None of these signal alarm bells to me"-Boris
"Sublime was driven by their frontman, who was, quite probably, a musical savant." -RIP Stannis
(Formerly Diceman4221)

soccer10k
Hall of Fame
Posts: 38556
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Sacramento
x 1557

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby soccer10k » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:13 am

JudasIscariotTheBird wrote:
Old Style wrote:
soccer10k wrote:
Spoiler: show
That would have to be the only way I would think. Lalo knows Nacho set him up, so that side wants him dead. Gus clearly doesn't care if Nacho lives or dies. So unless Mike pulls some magic horsefeathers and saves Nacho somehow, I can't see a way Nacho lives.

The bigger question to me is what exactly happens between Kim and Jimmy. It's obviously not going to end well, it's just a matter of how. I don't think Kim dies, but anything else is on the table.

Spoiler: show
I’m thinking her little scheme to screw Hamlin may get her disbarred and cost Jimmy his portion of the settlement. He certainly didn’t seem like he had millions in the bank in the BB days. That could lead to Kim moving back home to Nebraska.

Spoiler: show
I think Nacho's Dad and most of his girlfriends are goners. Jury is still out on if Nacho himself gets vacuumed or dumpstered.


Spoiler: show
Agreed. They’ve spent enough time on Nacho wanting to keep his dad out of this and keeping him safe that his dad is definitely dying. Almost certainly in front of Nacho also. It’s going to be a tough final season for him.
0 x
In Theo we trust.

User avatar
Brian707
All-Star
Posts: 3229
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Algonquin IL
x 1019
x 1364

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby Brian707 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:54 pm

Is it confirmed season 6 will be the final BCS season?
0 x

User avatar
UMFan83
Inner-Circle HOF
Posts: 79824
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Southport Ave
x 3195
x 5094
Contact:

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby UMFan83 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:07 pm

Brian707 wrote:Is it confirmed season 6 will be the final BCS season?


Yes
0 x
Win it for Fred

17 Seconds
Hall of Fame
Posts: 23761
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:36 am
x 926
x 2180

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby 17 Seconds » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:25 am

the best part of this season is that it means we are getting a lot of howard next season
1 x

User avatar
minnesotacubsfan
Superstar
Posts: 18636
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:27 pm
Location: I CANT BREATHE
x 2234
x 959

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby minnesotacubsfan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:38 am

17 Seconds wrote:the best part of this season is that it means we are getting a lot of howard next season



The best?????
0 x
Image

17 Seconds
Hall of Fame
Posts: 23761
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:36 am
x 926
x 2180

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby 17 Seconds » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:22 am

minnesotacubsfan wrote:
17 Seconds wrote:the best part of this season is that it means we are getting a lot of howard next season



The best?????


i said what i said
1 x

User avatar
Sammy Sofa
Licks Butts
Posts: 83732
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 am
Location: Washington DC
x 14421
x 16960

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby Sammy Sofa » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:29 am

I'm way behind, so I'm just finishing up the second to last episode. Tony Dalton is such a horsefeathering boss.
3 x

17 Seconds
Hall of Fame
Posts: 23761
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:36 am
x 926
x 2180

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby 17 Seconds » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:09 am

the camera work when
► Show Spoiler
was so gd cool
1 x

CubinNY
Hall of Fame
Posts: 23322
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:52 pm
Location: Pike Road, Al
x 372
x 763

Re: Better Call Saul (Again)

Postby CubinNY » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:18 am

I haven’t caught up to the end yet, but the talk between Mike and Jimmy in the car at the end of the next to last episode was one of the best, most real pieces of acting I’ve ever seen.
3 x


Return to “Social”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CubColtPacer, OleMissCub, sweetpeteman, TomtheBombadil and 7 guests